Home 惊悚电影 大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

0
大盗查理 Charley Varrick(1973)

Those things out there. They are cows, aren’t they?
我不明白你究竟在说什么
I don’t understand the thrust of your comment.
看看这群奶牛,它们被锁在篱笆内
Take a look at them out there. I mean, they’ve got it knocked.
它们身上所能发生的最糟糕的事情是什么?
What’s the worst thing in the world that could possibly happen to them?
电动挤奶器短路
A short circuit in the electric milker.
与我所面对的困境相比
Compared to what I’m facing,
那简直是小儿科
that’s child’s play.
你是在说赌城拉斯维加斯的那些大人物吗?
Are you talking about the Las Vegas people?
哈罗德,我陷入了麻烦,而且是我自己犯得错误
I’m in trouble, Harold. And it’s my own damn fault.
他们会质问我为何特意选择这间银行
They’re gonna ask me why did I pick this particular bank.
相信我,以我的职位来看,这非常奇怪
And believe me, from where I’m sitting, it looks damn peculiar.
他们肯定不会怀疑你
Surely they don’t suspect you.
哈罗德,我在嫌疑名单上
I’m on the list, Harold,
而且这份嫌疑名单很短
and it’s a very short list.
你和我是唯一知道钱存在这间银行的人
You and I are the only ones who knew the money was gonna be in the bank.
他们也怀疑我吗?
Then they suspect me too?

Yeah.
梅纳德,你不会也以为我参与了抢劫吧?
Good God, Maynard. You don’t think I had anything to do with it?
当然不
Of course not.
我不是一个野心勃勃的人,我不需要太多钱
I’m not an ambitious man. I don’t need very much.
我在崔斯·库赛斯镇很开心
I’ve been very happy here in Tres Cruces.
我已经成为社区一员
I’ve become a part of the community,
民众不仅感激银行的日常业务
and people appreciate not just the day-to-day business of banking,
也感激我重振银行的方式
but the way I’ve restored the bank.
我已经将其打造成鲜活的社区历史遗产
I’ve made it a part of the living historical heritage of the community.
我这辈子头一次找到了我热爱的地方
For the first time in my life I found a place that I love.
我为何要损害这一切?
Why would I jeopardize that?
哈罗德,我相信你
I believe you, Harold.
我只希望到时侯赌城的大人物们也相信你
I only hope they do when the time comes.
我们最好面对现实,他们会提出质疑
We might as well face it, they’re gonna ask questions.
例如
For instance,
我们一直时不时地往银行存进各种金额的钱
we’ve been keeping various sums of money in the bank from time to time.
但当我们存进一笔巨款时…砰!
But the one time we really load up– Bang!
这间偏僻小镇银行就被四个职业匪徒抢劫了!
This little horseshit bank a million miles from nowhere gets hit by four professionals!
他们会认为此事很蹊跷!
Now, they’re gonna think that’s strange!
这只是个巧合,你知道的,这种巧合之事确实会发生
It’s a coincidence. That’s all. Just a coincidence. They do happen, you know.
是呀
Yeah.
但你没去尽力找警♥察♥,他们会认为这很奇怪
But they’re gonna think it’s odd that you made no effort to get the police–
你只是走到一边,并打开了保险库
that you just trodded right over, open the vault.
我当时真的无能为力
There really wasn’t anything else I could do.
是吗?你可以假装晕倒
Oh, no? You could have fainted.
我的脑袋被枪顶着,你还不理解吗?
I had a gun at my head, don’t you understand?
我非常理解
I understand perfectly.
梅纳德,我不是一个外表强悍的男人
I am not a physically courageous man, Maynard.
是我们的黑♥手♥党♥朋友们不理解
It’s our Mafia friends that won’t understand.
他们会质疑原因
They’re gonna– they’re gonna wonder why…
你带劫匪直接进入藏钱的保险库
you led them directly to the vault with the money in it…
而不是后面的空保险库
instead of the empty vault in the rear.
哈罗德,老实说,你为何要那样做?
And frankly, Hal, why did you do that?
如果我带劫匪进入空保险库,你知道会发生什么吗?
Do you know what would’ve happened if I had taken those people to an empty vault?
第一:那笔钱会很安全
Number one: The money would have been save;
第二:摆脱内部勾结的嫌疑!
Number two: There’d be no question of an inside job!
– 内部勾结? – 黑♥手♥党♥的病态思维就是这样想的
– Inside Job? – That’s the way their diseased minds work.
一间银行被抢…砰!黑♥手♥党♥就会查内奸
A bank gets it– Bang! They look for a double-cross.
为何就不能是巧合呢?
Why couldn’t it be just a coincidence?
因为黑♥手♥党♥不相信巧合
Because they don’t believe in coincidence.
我不知该怎么办
I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to do.
看看那边的棕色大奶牛
Take a look at the big brown one out there.
这篱笆就是监狱的围墙!
Man, what a set of jugs!
哈罗德,你需要休息
You need a rest, Harold.
去某个安静地方长途旅行
A long trip to some place quiet.
更换姓名,更换国家
Another name. Another country.
我的人生无法再重来一遍
I can’t start my life over again now.
哈罗德,你没有太多选择
You don’t have much choice, Harold.
黑♥手♥党♥会逼迫你说出钱在哪里
They’re gonna try to make you tell where the money is.
你知道黑♥手♥党♥是一群什么样的人
You know what kind of people they are.
他们会剥光你的身子,然后对你严刑拷问
They’ll strip you naked and go to work on you with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
噢,天呐
Oh, my God.
哈罗德,如果你需要钱,我能帮忙
If you need money, Harold, I can help.
(请摇铃)
所以我才需要坚固门锁
That’s what I call a hell of a lock.
我是莫利
I’m Molly.
我没指望你是(电影明星)克林特·伊斯特伍德
Yeah, I didn’t figure you for Clint Eastwood.
– 这人是谁? – 查理·瓦瑞克
– Which one is this? – Charley Varrick.
这是另外那个人,哈曼·苏利文
That’s the other one. Harman Sullivan.
别拿走,瓦瑞克只给了我这一张他的照片
Don’t keep that. It’s the only picture Varrick gave me of him.
他何时来拿护照?
When will he be coming by to pick these up?
– 今晚午夜 – 不胜感激
– Midnight. – Oh, much obliged.
顺便问一下,为以防有事发生
And by the way, did the gentleman say…
这位先生说过能到哪里联♥系♥他吗?
where he might be reached in case something came up?
是的,他给了我名片
Yeah, he gave me that.
「瑞斯镇河畔活动房♥屋」
“Reese River Mobile Homes.
「查理·瓦瑞克,最后一位独♥立♥派人士」
Charley Varrick, last of the independents.”
我喜欢这句话,有一种终结之感
I like that. Has a ring of finality.
(瓦瑞克,12号♥)
(12号♥)
瓦瑞克先生!查理·瓦瑞克?
Mr. Varrick! Charles Varrick?
他不在里面
He’s not in there.
你是找他的妻子吗?
Are you looking for his wife?
不,我是来此谈生意
Uh, no. I’m here on business.
也许苏利文先生能帮你
Maybe Mr. Sullivan can help you.
他在里面
He’s in there.
谢谢您,夫人
Oh, thank you, ma’am.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我需要农药喷洒服务,在找查理·瓦瑞克
I need some crops dusted. Looking for Charles Varrick.
他不在这里
He ain’t here.
我明天无法再过来
Oh, Gosh, I won’t be able to come back tomorrow.
或许我能把名片留给你,我会很感激
I was wondering if I might leave my card with you. I’d appreciate it.
我找不到一张名片,外面太暗了
I can’t seem to be able to find one. So dark out here.
你介意我进去吗?我只是给他写下我的联♥系♥地址
Would you mind if I came inside? I’ll just scribble where he can reach me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉打扰你
Sure sorry I disturbed you.
我猜你是苏利文先生,对吧?
I take it you’re Mr. Sullivan, huh?
– 哈曼·苏利文先生? – 对,没错
– Mr. Harman Sullivan? – Yeah, yeah. That’s right.
你迟早要把你所知道的一切告诉我
Sooner or later you’re gonna tell me everything you know.
为何不给自己省些苦头?现在就告诉我
So why not save yourself a great deal of pain? Tell me now.
哈曼,钱在哪里?
Harman? Where’s the money?
天呐,你…打断了我的肋骨
Jesus Christ. You… busted my ribs.
我换种方式提问
Let’s try this way.
– 查理·瓦瑞克在哪里? – 我不知道
– Where’s Charles Varrick? – I don’t know.
他抛下你来承担风险?是这样吗?
He left you to take the heat? Is that it?
他…他就是这样做的,正是如此
That’s– that’s what he did. Exactly what he did.
王八蛋
Dirty bastard.
有件事困扰着我
One thing that puzzles me.
如果他要抛下你,为何还给你办护照?
If he was gonna leave you behind, why have a passport made for you?
– 什么? – 你没有将自己的驾照给瓦瑞克吧?
– Huh? – Oh, you didn’t give Varrick your driver’s license?
我的钱包在我的衬衫里,我能拿给你看吗?
My wallet, is right there in my shirt. Can I show you?
当然
Sure.
– 驾照不见了! – 大惊喜
– It’s gone! – Surprise, surprise.
小子,别侮辱我的智商,那是大错特错
Don’t insult my intelligence, boy. That could be a grave error.
我对天发誓,我不知道你在说什么
I swear to God. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我友好地问你,钱在哪里?
I’m asking you nicely. Where is the money?
查理拿走了
Charley’s got it.
他太害怕,因为我想把钱还回去
God, he was so scared, ’cause I wanted to give it back.
– 你想把钱还回去? – 对
– You want to give the money back? – Yeah.
– 为何? – 嗯?
– Why? – Hmm?
哈曼,你为何想把钱还回去?
Why did you want to give the money back, Harman?
呃,因为…
Uh, because–
因为…这是黑♥手♥党♥的钱…
‘Cause it’s– Mafia money, that’s what–
噢,你怎么知道?
Oh. How did you know that?
– 查理告诉我的 – 谁告诉查理的?
– Charley told me. – Who told Charley?
– 什么? – 谁插手了这票劫案?
– Huh? – Who fingered the job?