谢谢你 维尼
And wait till you see London.
等你见到伦敦就知道了
So many balloons.
有好多气球
It’s Madeline Robin serving for the Wimbledon title.
梅德琳罗宾发球 争夺温布顿冠军
And it’s an ace! She’s won!
爱司球 她赢了
The crowd goes wild!
观众陷入疯狂
Hip hip hooray!
呀呼
Hip hip hooray! The crowd goes wild!
观众陷入疯狂
Which way is Wimbledon?
温布顿怎么走
Shh! Be quiet.
嘘 安静
What do you mean, “shh?”
嘘什么
Hello?
有人吗
That’s a Madeline. Oh.
那是梅德琳
You’re crushing the papers.
你压到文件了
Hello? Uh-oh.
有人吗
She doesn’t know we’re here.
她不知道我们在这里
Quiet, Piglet.
安静 小猪
Ow. Oh, she’s very good.
她好厉害
Who’s in there? Throw it back.
谁在里面 丢回去
No pushing. We might fall…
别推 不然会掉
Okay, easy. Tail…
慢点 尾巴
Oh, hello!
你好
Congratulations on Wimbledon.
恭喜你 温布顿获胜
You must be a Madeline.
你一定是梅德琳
Oh! Danger!
危险
I’m ever so sorry.
真对不起
We’re sorry. We didn’t mean to interrupt your games.
很抱歉 我们不是故意打扰比赛
You’re talking.
你在说话
Me? No, I’m not talking.
我 不 我没在说话
Oh, well, I am now, I suppose.
现在 应该是吧
Wait. I recognize you.
等等 我认得你
You’re the bear in my father’s drawings.
你是爸爸在纸上画的熊
Winnie the Pooh.
小熊维尼
Pooh for short.
简称维尼
This is Piglet.
这是小猪
Eeyore… Wait for me!
屹耳 等等我
Oh, dear.
天啊
And I’m Tigger, T-I-double G-UHR!
我是跳跳虎 很爱跳跳的老虎
What’s a Tigger?
什么是跳跳虎
I’m glad you asked.
很高兴你问这个
Please, not the song.
拜托 别唱歌♥
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
跳跳虎好棒的
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
就是跳跳虎很棒
Their tops are made outta rubber
他们头顶橡胶做的
Their bottoms are made outta springs
脚底有弹簧
They’re bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy
他们爱跳 爱动 爱玩
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
好玩 好玩 好好玩
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is
但跳跳虎最棒的就是
I’m the only one
我是唯一的一个
He does that a lot.
他常这样
I’m the only one.
我是唯一的一个
Well, hello, everyone.
大家好
Did the red balloon make you happy?
红气球有让你开心吗
Balloons make me very happy.
气球让我很开心
That was from you? No.
那是你带来的 不是
It was from Christopher Robin.
是克里斯多弗罗宾送的
My father was with you?
我父亲跟你在一起
Oh, yes.

He was helping me to find my friends.
他帮我找朋友
And he saved us from the Heffalump.
帮我们打败长鼻怪
A Heffa-what?
长鼻什么
But he left his important papers…
可是他留下他的重要文件
which might have been a smidge my fault.
那可能是我的小失误啦
It was your fault.
就是你的错
So we’re going on an expotition to Lon Don.
我们要去伦敦 “探捡”
If we don’t get the papers to him…
如果不把文件交给他
a Woozle is going to eat him for breakfast.
闻死鼬就会把他当早餐吃掉
A Woozle…
闻死鼬
You must mean a Winslow.
你一定是说温斯洛
Exactly. A Woozle.
没错 闻死鼬
He’s going to be awfully glad to get them back.
他拿回文件 一定高兴得不得了
Come on, let’s bounce!
走吧 我们跳跳跳
We haven’t got a moment to lose.
不要浪费时间了
Which way do we go?
我们该走哪个方向
Christopher Robin said we should head north.
克里斯多弗罗宾说 应该往北走
London’s northwest actually.
伦敦其实在西北方
The train station is south.
火车站在南边
I don’t know south.
我不知道南边
Don’t worry, I do.
放心 我知道
On an expotition to father’s work,
出发 “探捡”
got his papers. Be back soon.
送文件给爸 很快就回来
I’m going to close my eyes.
我要闭上眼睛
Pretty quickity-quick.
好快喔
This is faster than most expotitions.
这比大部分 “探捡” 都还快
Nice to feel the wind in your fur.
风吹在毛上面好舒服
Come on, Madeline.
梅德琳
Let’s see what this thing can do.
看看这东西能跑多快
Maddy!
小梅
Maddy, would you like some lemonade?
小梅 想喝柠檬汁吗
Remember “Naptime.”
记住 玩 “打瞌睡”
Tiggers make the best nappers.
跳跳虎最会打瞌睡了
One ticket to London, please.
麻烦一张票 到伦敦
Five shillings, please.
五先令
Oh. Right where I belong.
这里好适合我
Grand.
太好了
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Stand clear for the departing train.
请勿靠近离站的列车
Does this world ever slow down?
这个世界都不会慢下来吗
Play “Naptime.” Play “Naptime.”
玩 “打瞌睡”
Hello, Miss. Hello.
你好 小姐 你好
Can I get you anything from the trolley?
需要推车上的点心吗
Um, I’d like five cups of tea, please.
麻烦给我五杯茶
Of course!
没问题
And some milk, and sugar…
还要牛奶 糖
And honey.
还有蜂蜜
Honey, please. Lots of honey.
蜂蜜 麻烦多一点
And the game is called, “Say What You See.”
这游戏叫 “说出你看见什么”
You first, Piglet.
你先 小猪
Panic. Worry.
慌张 担心
Catastrophe.
灾难
Speed! Danger! Recklessness!
速度 危险 豁出去
Disgrace. Shame. Humiliation. Oh. Ooh.
丢脸 惭愧 羞耻
Well, that’s one way to play it.
这样玩也是可以啦
There’s going to be no fun
寄宿学校
like this at boarding school, Pooh.
不会这么好玩 维尼
Oh. Why not just not go to boring school?
那就别去寄宿学校好了
If I can get these papers to Father…
如果我能送这些文件给我爸
then maybe he’ll be so happy that he won’t make me go.
或许他一高兴就不逼我去了
Dreams don’t come for free, Pooh.
实现梦想要付出代价 维尼
You’ve got to fight for them.
你要为梦想努力
Nothing comes from nothing.
天下没有白吃的午餐
Oh, yes.
是啊
Doing nothing often leads to the very best something.
什么都不做往往带来最好的结果
What? Who told you that?
什么 谁告诉你的
Christopher Robin.
克里斯多弗罗宾
That doesn’t sound like Father.
这不像我爸会说的话
He also said that your happiness
他还说你的快乐
means the world to him.
对他最重要
He sure did.
真的
That’s right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!