他抽出他的剑了
You there!

Heffalump!
长鼻怪
He’s seen it!
他看到它了
It sounds agitated! Don’t agitate it!
它好像生气了 别激怒它
I’ll teach you to scare my friends!
你吓我朋友 我要教训你
But there’s nothing there.
可是那里又没东西
Something is clearly there. Do you hear that?
那里真的有东西 听到了吗
Where’s he gone? He’s gone behind the tree!
他跑去哪 到树后面去了
Take that, Heffalump!
看招 长鼻怪
He’s got me!
它抓住我了
I think the Heffalump’s got him by the foot.
我想长鼻怪抓住他的脚了
It’s the Heffalump that’s screaming!
长鼻怪在尖叫
Oh, no! He’s attacking me!
糟糕 他攻击我
Huh? Oh, no!

Oh, goodness gripes!
我的天啊
Christopher Robin. They’re attacking me!
克里斯多弗罗宾 它们攻击我
It’s you. Take that, you Heffalump!
是你 看招 长鼻怪
Playing again.
又在玩了
Do you see it, Eeyore?
你有看到吗 屹耳
I think it’s a whole herd.
我想它们有一大群
They’ve got us surrounded.
把我们团团包围了
What do they sound like, Eeyore?
它们发出什么声音 屹耳
Uh, like this.
像这样
That sound is terrifying!
听起来好可怕
Louder, Eeyore, louder!
大声点 屹耳 大声点
It chills my heart.
我心跳都快停了
That Heffalump’s lucky I’m needed here.
算长鼻怪倒楣
I’d be bouncing all over it!
我会跳到它身上
Attack!
进攻
Well done, Eeyore. Keep up the good work.
非常好 屹耳 继续
Finally good at something.
我终于有拿手绝活了
And there goes the tail.
我尾巴掉了
He’s winning, Mum.
他快赢了 妈
I think you’re right, Roo.
你说得对 小荳
Then it must be Christopher Robin!
那一定是克里斯多弗罗宾
I can’t see what the Heffalump’s doing,
我看不到长鼻怪在干嘛
but it sounds very nasty.
听起来超恐怖
It all sounds very, very nasty!
真的好恐怖 好恐怖
I’m not afraid of you!
我不怕你
You rotten, stinking Heffalump.
又烂又臭的长鼻怪
Go on, Christopher!
加油 克里斯多弗
I think he’s gonna do it!
他要动手了
There is silence.
安静了下来
I do not know which one is standing.
不知道哪一个站着
It’s not entirely clear.
看不太清楚
Something is moving towards us.
有东西往我们这边过来
Please, please make it, Christopher Robin.
拜托 你还活着 克里斯多弗罗宾
Did he win? Mummy, tell me what’s going on.
他赢了吗 妈咪 跟我说怎么了
Something’s coming.
有东西过来了
Can you see him? Yes, I can see him.
你有看到他吗 有 我看到了
How does he look? Smaller, getting larger.
他看起来怎样 小小的 越来越大
Christopher Robin! It’s Christopher Robin!
克里斯多弗罗宾 是克里斯多弗
He’s won! He did it!
他赢了 他成功了
I have vanquished the Heffalump.
我打败长鼻怪了
Well, of course, we all knew really!
当然 我们早就知道了
We knew you’d dump that lump.
我们就知道你会狠狠教训它
Only Christopher Robin can beat a Heffalump!
只有克里斯多弗能击败它们
I never lost hope.
我从没绝望
We missed you! I’ve missed you, too.
我们好想你 我也想你们
All of you.
你们每一个
Very much.
非常想
Oh, you’ve grown up well.
你长得好大了
So glad we’re all back together again.
真高兴我们又聚在一起
But where’s Pooh?
可是维尼呢
Oh, yes, of course, Piglet. Well, Pooh…
是 小猪 维尼他
I lost him.
我把他搞丢了
He’s lost him? Oh, dear.
他把他搞丢了 天啊
Where exactly did you lose him?
你在哪里搞丢他的
Concentrate. Let’s all work together, please.
我们要专心 大家通力合作
I’ll get searching. Tiggers are the best searchers.
我去找他 跳跳虎是搜寻高手
You’re Christopher Robin. You’ll find him.
你是克里斯多弗罗宾 你会找到他的
Somewhere.
在某个地方
Somewhere.
在某个地方
Well, that’s it, Roo.
没错 小荳
Pooh’s waiting for Somewhere to find him.
维尼在等某个地方去找他
And I think I know just where Somewhere is.
我想我知道某个地方在哪里
There he is.
他在那里
Waiting for you.
等着你
Hello, Pooh.
你好 维尼
Hello, Christopher Robin.
你好 克里斯多弗罗宾
I’m so sorry, Pooh. I’m so terribly sorry.
对不起 维尼 我真的很抱歉
I should never have shouted at you.
我不该对你大吼大叫
Well, I am a bear of very little brain.
我是一只脑袋很小的熊
No, Pooh.
不 维尼
You are, I think, a bear of very big heart.
我认为你是一只心胸宽大的熊
You’ll be happy to hear that everyone’s safe and sound.
跟你说个好消息 大家都很平安
I saved them from a Heffalump which was, in fact, well, me.
我从长鼻怪手中救了他们 而长鼻怪就是我
And Owl’s weather vane.
还有猫头鹰的风向标
I’m sorry I wasn’t there.
很抱歉 我不在场
But I am rather glad that I was here.
但我很高兴我在这里
Waiting for you.
等你
Thank you for waiting for me, Pooh.
谢谢你等我 维尼
It’s always a sunny day…
只要克里斯多弗罗宾出来玩
when Christopher Robin comes to play.
就一定是个大晴天
Not so sure about that.
这一点我不太确定
I’m not who I used to be.
我不是以前的我了
Of course you are.
当然是
You’re our friend.
你是我们的朋友
Look at how you saved everybody today.
你看你今天救了大家
You are our hero.
你是我们的英雄
I’m not a hero, Pooh.
我不是英雄 维尼
I’m lost.
我迷失了
But I found you.
但是我找到了你
Didn’t I?
不是吗
You’re squashing me again.
你又快把我压扁了
May we wake them?
我们能叫醒他们吗
Pooh. Pooh!
维尼
It’s me, Piglet.
是我 小猪
Wakey, wakey. Good morning, Piglet.
醒醒 早 小猪
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
What is it? It’s tomorrow!
怎么了 明天到了
It’s usually today.
通常是今天啊
Well, yes, of course it’s today.
对 当然是今天
But that means I slept here,
我睡着了
and I’m meant to be in the office in…
我应该赶到办公室
Oh, blast! How did I let this happen?
惨了 怎么有这种事
He’s overslept! Where’s my briefcase?
他睡过头了 我的公事包呢
Owl, you’ve been up all night.
猫头鹰 你整晚没睡
You should’ve squawked! Don’t you worry.
你应该咕咕叫的 别担心
As my old Uncle Orville used to say…
就像我叔叔欧维尔常说的
“Worry is the way to concern.”
“担心是关心的方式”
Or is it, “Concern is the way to confusion?”
还是 “担心是困惑的方式”
You’re the way to confusion.
你才让人困惑呢
We’ve got all your belongings all nice and dried out.
我们把你的东西整理好也晾干了
Tigger helped me get you all sorted.
跳跳虎帮我整理的
I sure did.
没错
Here you go. Oh, thanks.
拿去吧 谢谢
I could never have forgotten my case of important things.
我绝对不能忘记装重要东西的包包
I’m sorry I have to go,
抱歉 我该走了
but I’ve already stayed far too long.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!