亲爱的 你真是天才
Come on!
走吧
Oh. Off we go again. Righto.
又要出发了
Come on, it’s not too late.
快 还来得及
Oh. Wait for me!
等等我
Mr. Robin?
罗宾先生
Come on!
快点
Ooh, that floor would be good for bouncing! Whoo-hoo!
这地板很适合跳跳
Oh, you’re back! Thank goodness.
您回来了 谢天谢地
Stop!

I have the answer.
我有答案了
This better be worth the wait.
最好值得我们久等
Oh, it is, sir.
值得 先生
Because the answer to all your problems…
因为所有问题的答案
is nothing.
就是什么都不做
Nothing?
什么都不做
Nothing comes from nothing, Robin.
天下没有白吃的午餐 罗宾
Oh, that’s where you’re wrong.
这你就错了
Doing nothing leads to the very best something.
什么都不做会带来最好的结果
I told you, he’s gone crackers.
我就说 他发疯了
What happens when people have time off work?
工作以外还有时间 人们会怎样
Nothing to do.
无事可做
They go on holiday.
他们会去度假
And what do people need to go on holiday?
度假时需要什么
Luggage, Mr. Winslow!
行李箱 温斯洛先生
You employ thousands of people all across your companies…
全公♥司♥上下几千名员工
and if you were to give them all paid holidays…
如果您给他们有薪假
Paid holidays?
有薪假
At the moment…
目前
you supply the wealthy.
行李箱只卖♥♥给有钱人
And no one else.
其他人都不买♥♥
Do you see?
您明白吗
But now look.
可是请看
If we all could afford to go on holiday…
如果我们都有办法去度假
up here…
在这里
there would be hundreds
会有
and thousands of ordinary people…
几十万个普通人
going to the countryside, to the lakes, and beaches…
到乡下 湖边和海滩去
all with their Winslow Luggage.
全都带着温斯洛行李箱
And if we made the prices cheaper…
如果我们降低售价
then everybody could afford to buy them.
那么大家都买♥♥得起
Oh, great.
好棒棒
Our lovely beaches rammed with hoi polloi…
漂亮的海边挤满一堆人
with their gramophones and bottles of cider.
带着留声机和苹果酒
Now, now, hold on, Giles.
等一下 杰尔斯
Father, please. This is clearly codswallop!
父亲 拜托 这根本是胡说八道
Well, you would say that, wouldn’t you, Giles?
我早知道你会这么说 杰尔斯
And why is that?
为什么
Because you’re a Woozle.
因为你是闻死鼬
So that’s what
原来
a Woozle looks like. Shh.
闻死鼬长这样
What the devil is a Woozle?
闻死鼬是什么鬼东西
A Woozle is a slinking, little monster…
闻死鼬是一种偷偷摸摸的怪兽
who gets everyone else to do his work for him…
整天叫别人替他工作
and hopes that we forget what’s important in our lives.
希望我们忘记生活中重要的事情
Our families.
我们的家人
Our dear friends.
我们的好友
The people who love us.
爱我们的人
The people whom we love.
我们爱的人
We’re here to tell you…
我们是来告诉你
I’m here to tell you…
我是来告诉你
that we’re not afraid of Heffalumps
我们再也不怕长鼻怪
and Woozles anymore. Are we?
和闻死鼬了 对不对
Dear Lord, he has lost his marbles.
老天 他已经失去理智了
Has he?
是吗
Let’s address the Heffalump in the room, shall we?
我们打开天窗说亮话
What were you doing this weekend, Giles?
这个周末你在做什么 杰尔斯
What?
什么
Me?

I told you I was working.
我说过我在工作
Now, I’ve not heard of a Woozle before, son.
我没听过闻死鼬 儿子
But by the sound of it, you are one.
但听起来 你就是那种怪物
Me? A Woozle?
我 闻死鼬
Now sit down, Giles.
坐下 杰尔斯
Congratulations, Robin.
恭喜 罗宾
I’d like you to start on this immediately.
我要你立刻展开这项计划
Thank you very much, sir. I look forward to it.
非常感谢您 先生 我很期待
But first…
但首先
I’m going to be doing nothing for a while with my family.
我要跟家人什么都不做一阵子
Because when you do nothing…
因为什么都不做
it leads to the very best of a something.
会带来最好的结果
Did I get that right?
我说对了吗
Close enough, sir. Ah.
很接近 先生
Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗
Oh, Eeyore.
屹耳
Here.
这里
Now we’re ready.
我们准备好了
Come on.
走吧
We’re going on holiday. Yes.
我们去度假 对
That donkey was staring at me.
那只驴子刚刚在瞪我
A donkey staring at you?
驴子在瞪你
Clearly, it’s you who’ve lost your marbles.
失去理智的人明明是你
Oh, boy. It is good to be home.
回家真好
Oh, I suppose so.
我想也是
Weather’s too nice.
天气太棒了
Oh! Home sweet home!
甜蜜的家
Where have you all been?
你们跑到哪里去了
I was about to mount a search party.
我正打算组成搜索队呢
Hello.
你好
Who’s that, Mum?
那是谁 妈
That’s a little girl.
那是一个小女孩
I believe that’s a Madeline.
我想那是梅德琳
Ah! Christopher Robin! You’ve brought guests.
克里斯多弗罗宾 你带客人来了
Welcome to Hundred Acre Wood.
欢迎光临百亩森林
Right, Rabbit. Fetch tea.
对 瑞比 奉茶
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
You don’t get this in Lon Don.
伦敦可没办法这么享受
Go this way, come on.
这边 走吧
Keep north, Christopher.
往北走 克里斯多弗
Now everyone is happy.
现在皆大欢喜了
Owl, would you like some tea?
猫头鹰 你想喝茶吗
Is it the way I like it? Just say yes or no.
是我喜欢的吗 说想不想就好
I’ll take this to Pooh.
我拿去给维尼
Come on, Madeline!
来吧 梅德琳
I’m gonna show you how to bounce.
我教你怎么跳跳
You’re gonna jump real high.
你会跳得非常高
That’s right.
没错
You’re almost as good as I am.
你几乎跟我一样厉害
And Tiggers are the best springers in the world!
跳跳虎是全世界最棒的弹跳王
You’re a natural, kid.
你是天生高手呢
Tigger, just not too high.
跳跳虎 别跳太高
Please, may I have the last jam tart?
我想吃最后一个果酱塔
Thank you, Evelyn my wife.
谢谢你 我太太艾芙琳
Look at that! Amazing!
你看 好厉害
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Christopher Robin.
克里斯多弗罗宾
What day is it?
现在是哪一天
It’s today.
是今天
My favorite day.
我最喜欢的一天
Mine too, Pooh.
我也是 维尼
Mine, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!