从基层做起
I started at the bottom. Way down at the bottom.
未来仍是一片茫然
Without knowing what awaited me.
我不回家 跑去报社
Instead of going home, I’d go over to the paper.
研究室有个来自天主之城的人
A guy from the City of God worked in the lab.
你看
Check this out.
他让我更接近生命中的最爱
He helped me move closer to what I loved most In life.
罗葛瑞 -你好吗
Hi, Rogerio. -How are you, Pierre?
这是阿炮 他是摄影师
This is Rocket. He’s a photographer.
阿炮 你好
Hello, Rocket.
他很喜欢你 -真的
He’s a fan of yours. -Really?
你真有品味
You have good taste, Rocket!
我先走了 -再见
Well, I’m done. I’m off. -See you.
他人真好
What a cool guy!
单纯的复仇演变成大火拼
What should have been a swift revenge
天主之城一分为二
turned into an all-out war.
两区不能相通
The City of God was divided.
连拜访亲戚都不行
You couldn’t go from one section to the other.
警♥察♥把贫民区的人都当流氓
Not even to visit a relative.
大家过着越战的生活
The cops considered anyone living in the slum a hoodlum.
越来越多人自愿送死
People got used to living in Vietnam.
他要找你
And more and more volunteers kept signing up to die.
有什么事
This kid… -What do you want?
我被红毛的小弟揍
A boy from Carrot’s gang punched me.
火拼成了藉口
The war was an excuse for everything.
小霸王的打手踹我
Li’l Zé’s soldiers kicked my ass.
拿这把点22
Take this .22.
红毛的人强♥暴♥我姊
The jerk who raped my sister is with Carrot.
小霸王赶走我家
Li’l Zé evicted my family.
我失去了工作
I’m unemployed…
我想杀人 让别人怕我
Kill… Be respected.
Li’l Zé团伙的一个家伙在和我妹妹搞暧昧
A guy from Li’l Zé’s gang is messing up with my sister.
我是提亚哥 班尼的朋友
I’m Tiago, a friend of Benny’s.
你认识字吗 会加减吗 -会
Can you read? Can you add? -Yes.
我蛮会管生意的
I’m pretty good in business.
那就开工吧
OK, get to work.
你想干嘛 干掉杀父仇人
What do you want? -To get my father’s murderer.
你叫什么 奥图
What’s your name? -My name’s Otto.
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
他是个工人 -他想要枪
He’s a worker. -But he wants a gun.
他撑不了1星期
He won’t last a week.
1年后 没有人记得前因后果
A year later, no-one remembered how it’ had all begun.
去死吧
Take that!
两边都想抢对方的生意
For both sides, the aim was to take over the enemy’s business
好买♥♥更多枪 抢更多生意
in order to buy more guns and take over more businesses.
我哈草嗑药 杀人放火 我是男人
I smoke, snort, I’ve killed and robbed. I’m a man.
媒体开始报导
The media started taking an interest.
警方只好干涉
The police had to intervene.
一名天主之城的角头被捕
A gang leader from the City of God was arrested today.
人称帅奈德的曼纽马恰多
Manuel Machado, aka Knockout Ned,
遭小霸王的人枪伤送医
was hospitalised after being wounded by Li’! Ze”s gang.
本台记者专访到他
Our reporter interviewed him.
火拼还在持续吗 还在持续
-Is the war still going on? -It’s still going on.
死了多少人
Have many people died?
很多大多是无辜者
Many have died.
很多 大多是无辜者
Mostly innocent people.
光是认识我
Just knowing me
就会被小霸王杀
is enough to get you killed by Li’! Ze’.
警方都不管吗
The police don’t go in there?
他们捉我 不捉他
They go after me, not him.
我坐过牢 他拚命杀人
I’ve been in jail while he goes on killing undisturbed.
警♥察♥却不捉
And they don’t arrest him.
帅奈德说火拼将持续
(Newsreader) Knockout Ned says the war will continue.
盖德警长
Police Chief Guedes
保证将逮捕双方人马
has promised to arrest both of the gangs.
妈的
Motherfucker!
老大是我 上报的却是他
I’m the boss here, but he gets his picture in the paper!
有我的照片吗 -只有帅奈德的
Have you found mine? -Just Knockout Ned’s.
继续找
Keep looking.
至少名字要见报
At least my name’s got to be in there.
什么都没有 -你认识字吗
There’s nothing. -Can you read?
只认得照片
Just the pictures.
什么都没有
Nothing.
喂 你干什么
Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
那是分类广♥告♥
It’s just the want ads.
我不管 要全都看过
I don’t care! Read everything!
上面又没有新闻
But there aren’t any articles.
你想挨子弹吗
Want a bullet in your head?
让他们知道谁是老大
Gotta show them who’s boss here.
把相机给我 -不要
-Give me the camera! -No way!
帮我照相
Take my picture, man.
我按不下去
I can’t work it.
快点
Go ahead.
我来稳住法冠
I’ll hold the Beretta.
我试试看
Let me try.
让开
Back off.
按不下去
There’s no click.
真是一群饭桶
What a bunch of bozos!
带着你们稳死的
I’m fucked off with you guys.
我知道了
I have an idea.
我去找朋友来 别急
I’ll go get a guy I know. Hang loose.
他来了
Here he is.
相机拿去
Take the camera.
小子 如何
Well, kid?
你不是摄影师吗
Aren’t you a photographer?
让相机动 我们不会弄
Make the camera work. We can’t do it.
帮我们照相
Take our picture.
你弄坏了 -不是我
You fucking broke it. -It wasn’t me.
要转一下
I think the problem is here.
你叫什么 -阿炮
What’s your name? -Rocket.
阿炮 再来一张
Another picture, Rocket.
排成两排好了 -什么
How about two rows? -What?
排成两排 把枪拿着
Two rows. Everyone with their guns.
喂 你出镜了
You’re outside, for Christ’s sake!
口气好一点 抱歉 请站进来
Talk to him nicely, kid. -Sorry. Move in, please.
再一张
Another one.
底片没了 那就拿出来看
I think the roll’s finished. -Show us the pictures.
得拿去洗 -洗
They have to be developed. -Developed?
要多少钱
How much is it?
这些钱拿去 洗好拿给我
Take this money and bring back the pictures.
我拿底片 不必 整台拿去
I have to remove the film. -Keep the camera.
班尼不是要送你 拿去吧
Benny wanted to give it to you. It’s yours.
谢了
Thanks.
别忘了拿照片来
Don’t forget the pictures.
相片 阿炮
The photos, Rocket!
皮耶 -怎样
Pierre! -What?
可以帮我洗吗
Can you develop this for me?
不行 会惹上麻烦
I can’t, Rocket. I could get into trouble.
社里的记者才能在这里洗
It’s only for the paper’s reporters. I could risk my job.
皮耶 这些帮我洗
Develop these for me.
还有这卷 好吗
This one too, OK?
我去吃饭了
I’m going to lunch.
你真幸运 要洗多大 什么
You’re lucky. What size? -What?
你要放多大
For the enlargement, what size?
你帮我决定吧
Well… Whatever you think is best.
拿去 -谢了
Here. -Thanks.
我们走
Let’s go.
我完了
I’m in deep shit now.
死定了
I’m as good as dead.
有人把我送上死路
Someone had signed my death sentence.
我要揍扁他的脸
I wanted to bash the jerk’s face in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!