我很穷 所以从等级最低
Like all poor people, I started at the bottom
最便宜的机种买♥♥起
with the world’s cheapest model.
阿炮 怎么样
So, Rocket? How are things going?
开荤了没 还没
Any luck getting laid yet? -None.
安洁莉卡 我为她疯狂
Angelica, I was crazy about her.
你还在拍
So, Rocket, still clicking away?
她很漂亮 而且有经验
She was gorgeous and the only girl in our gang who screwed.
我想跟她做第一次
I wanted to lose my virginity with her.
跟她
With her, buddy?
她有男朋友
She’s got a guy.
我又没吃醋 她爸是军人
So? I’m not jealous. -Her dad’s a sergeant.
人都有缺点
No-one’s perfect.
往中间靠
Closer together!
我是这票朋友里的摄影师
I was the official photographer of our gang.
我们自称爵士人
The gang of groovies.
大家都会付钱跟我买♥♥照片
Everyone paid to have copies of the pictures.
提亚哥 往后一点
Tiago, move back a little.
这样行吗
Is this OK?
很好
Perfect.
我想抽大♥麻♥
I need a joint.
别抽了 现在流行吸白粉
Instead of smoking, man, you should snort coke. It’s far out.
你有在吸 我比较喜欢哈麻
You snort, Tiago? I prefer a good toke.
我可以帮你弄到货
If you like, I can get it for you.
是吗 那就快去
You can? Then go on, move your ass!
但白粉才优 是真正的醉麻剂
But the choice stuff is coke. That’s a real nercotic.
是麻醉剂
Narcotic!
你的嘴好咸 去你的
Your mouth is all salty, Tiago. -Screw you.
阿猛 你想当救生员
You want to be a lifeguard, Stringy?
你从不下水 -你说什么
You’re never in the water. -What?
赌一罐啤酒我比你行 赌了
I’ll bet you a beer I swim better. -You’re on.
我可以去找黑仔弄一根
If you like, I can go get you a joint at Blacky’s.
我愿意为她做任何事
I’d have done anything to please her.
替她买♥♥大♥麻♥ 白粉
Buy her pot, coke.
我可以去找角头 用低价买♥♥到好货
I could go to the top dogs to buy quality stufi’ at’ a good price
因为角头黑仔是我的老同学
because the local boss was a former classmate, Blacky.

Who is it?
阿炮
Rocket.
进来
Come in.
最近好吗 -很好
How are things down there? -Fine.
其他人呢 -也很好
And the kids? -Fine too.
你想买♥♥还是抽
You want to buy or smoke a joint? -Buy.
买♥♥ -进来
Come in, buddy.
谁 是谁
Who is it?
这是黑仔的地盘
This was Blacky’s turf.
但原本也不是他的
But it hadn’t always been his.
黑仔 -靠 小豆子
Hey, Blacky. -Fuck, Li’l Dice.
来我这里还带人
You show up like this at my place?
谁说这里是你的
Who said it was your place?
(这间公♥寓♥的故事) 杜菲赛丽守寡之后开始贩毒
Dona Zelia began selling drugs here
好养活她的女儿
in order to raise her daughters.
她会送毒品给
She also gave away drugs to boys at times
为她服务的男孩
in return for special favours.
她最喜欢大个儿
Her favourite was “Big Boy”.
后来大个儿长大了
One day, he grew very big!
赛丽太外行
Zelia’s operation was so amateur
三两下就被取代
that he had no trouble seizing it from her.
大个儿利用青少年贩毒
Big Boy used the neighbourhood kids as dealers.
那我的份呢 去吃屎吧
What about my pot? -Stick it up your ass.
最会
The best dealer…
做生意的
I sold everything.
是红毛
…was a guy called Carrot.
我可以喝一口吗 -当然
Can I have a sip?
他赢得信任
He earned Big Boy’s trust
被升为经理
and moved up to become a manager.
黑仔 我们20你5
Blacky, 20 for us and 5 for you, OK?
有一天红毛的朋友跑来
One day a buddy of Carrot’s showed up.
他叫亚里斯多德
His name was Aristotle.
我老婆要开刀
My wife needs an operation.
他们家在红毛落魄时
His family had taken Carrot in
收留他
when he was down and out.
兄弟有难 他不能不帮
He couldn’t refuse to help a brother in need.
这是货 周五之前交钱
Here’s the dope. I want the dough no later than Friday.
你救了我一命 -星期五
You’ve bailed me out, brother. -Friday.
他就像我的亲兄弟
He’s my buddy. Practically my brother, Big Boy.
再给他一星期
Give him another week.
你不杀他 我就杀你
Either you kill him or I’ll kill you.
红毛别无选择
Carrot had no choice.
我说星期五
Hear the news? I got a job. -I said Friday.
别这样 别开枪
Don’t do it, man.
红毛想杀了大个儿 不过不必
Carrot wanted to kill Big Boy, but it wasn’t necessary.
大个儿没收买♥♥条子 死在狱中
Big Boy hadn’t paid off the cops. He died in jail.
我们抓到他们了
We got them!
红毛接收了大个儿的一切
Carrot took everything that belonged to Big Boy,
但房♥子他不要
but didn’t want the apartment.
这里带衰
The place was ill-fated.
他把它送给亲信-黑仔
Carrot gave it to his most trusted dealer…
150袋
150 bags.
给你
…Blacky.
多给一点 这里很竞争
We can sell loads.
于是他接收了这个地盘
That’s how he took over the local trade.
但为时并不久
But not for long.
谁 是谁
Who is it?
去看看
Go see.
黑仔 -靠 小豆子
Hey, Blacky. -Fuck, Li’l Dice.
来我这里还带人
You show up like this at my place?
谁说这里是你的
Who said it was your place?
是啊 谁说的
Yeah, who?
小豆子 怎么了
Li’l Dice?
什么小豆子 我现在叫小霸王
Li’l Dice, my ass. My name is Li’l Zé now.
小霸王从还叫小豆子的时候
Li’! Zé had always wanted to be boss of the City of God,
就想当天主之城的龙头
ever since he was called Li’! Dice.
不让我过瘾
They’re having fun, and not me?
我想赶快走
I want to get out of here.
干什么 你朋友抢过了 你还想怎样
What, kid? Your friend took everything. What do you want?
那一晚 小豆子如愿杀了人
That night, Li’! Dice satisfied his thirst to kill,
他知道阿毛不会放过他
though he knew Shaggy would never forgive him.
他离开天主之城躲避惩罚
To avoid being punished, he left the City of God.
辛苦工作赚钱
He had to work hard for peanuts.
而你呢 傻子
What’s with you, kid? -You’re an idiot.
干得好
Yeah, Benny!
小豆子和班尼混得不错
Li’! Dice and Benny managed well.
他们有犯罪天份
They had the gift of crime.
你拿得比我多 -我是主谋
You have more than me. -It was my idea.
他们只怕遇见大流氓
The only problem was running into an older hoodlum
像我哥阿呆
like my brother Goose.
小豆子
Li’l Dice?
妈的 我以为你挂了
Shit, man. I thought you were a goner at the motel.
你好有钱
You’re fucking loaded!
别给他 那是我们的
Don’t, Benny. That’s our money.
去你的 少废话
Fuck you. Pass me the money!
班尼 告诉阿毛矮子告密了
Benny, tell your brother Shaggy that Shorty is squealing.
我要离开这里
I’m leaving the slum.
阿呆
Goose!
这是阿毛的 带着吧
Take it. From Shaggy. You’ll need it.
小豆子在杀人的日子里长大
From one hit to the next, Li’! Dice grew up.
18岁就成了最受敬畏的兄弟
At 18, he was the most respected hood in the City of God.
你成年了 小心
You’re of age now, watch out!
和里约热内卢头号♥通缉犯之一
He was one of the most wanted robbers in Rio.
小豆子 你好吗
Li’l Dice, how’s it going?
生日快乐 恭喜你成年
Happy birthday. I’m so glad you’ve turned 18.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!