Home 动画电影 美食从天而降2

美食从天而降2

0
美食从天而降2

我没能阻止切斯特偷那台机器
I let Chester steal the machine
他启动了大卸八块程序
and now he’s starting Operation Slice and Dice.
拜托 孩子 你说的我一点也没懂
Come on, son. You’re really not making any sense.
切斯特要把所有的食物动物消除
Look, Chester’s gonna wipe out all the foodimals.
我的朋友们试图
My friends tried to
告诉我它们是好的 但我不信
tell me they were good, but I didn’t listen.
我碰到的一切都要被毁了
Everything I touch just gets ruined.
小莓
Barry?
小莓 让你受委屈了
Barry. I’m so sorry I misjudged you.
我应该听萨姆的话
I should have listened to Sam.
-萨斯巴 萨姆 -你想说什么
– Saspa. Sam. – What is it? What are you trying to say?
萨斯巴 萨斯巴
Saspa, Saspa.
萨斯巴 萨
Saspa! Sa–
萨斯巴
Saspa.
-拉风裤 -老爸
– Sassy pants. – Dad.
萨斯巴 萨斯巴
Saspa, Saspa!
萨姆他们
Sam and the gang?
看着好像是哨兵
It looks like a Sentinel of Safety.
拉风裤
Aha! Sassy pants.
拉风裤 才不是呢
Sassy pants? No, Dad.
它是说萨姆他们被哨兵抓住了
He’s saying Sentinels captured Sam and the gang.
难道他们被关在工厂吗
And they’re being held in the factory?
我们要把他们救出来
We gotta get them out of there.
怎么救 就咱们俩
But how? There’s just two of us.
嗯呜
N-woo!
嗯呜 嗯呜 嗯呜
N-woo! N-woo! N-woo!
嗯呜 嗯呜
N-woo! N-woo!
嗯呜
N-woo!
这”嗯呜”是什么意思啊
Hey, what’s with all the “N-woos”?
它们怎么有我的电视
Why do they have my TV?
水从上面进去 食物从下面出来
Water goes in the top and food comes out the bottom.
嗯呜 嗯呜
N-woo! N-woo!
这是什么 卡带了还是怎么的
What’s it, broken or something? What’s it doing?
嗯呜
N-woo!
给你 快把它拿走
Here, you take it, you take it.
嗯呜
N-woo.
-原来嗯呜是在叫我 -嗯呜
– It’s saying that I’m N-woo. – N-woo.
嗯呜 嗯呜
N-woo. N-woo.
听着 弗林特 它们是来帮忙的
Look, Flint, they came here to help.
我们都会帮忙 让我们帮你吧
We all did. It’s time to let us.
好吧 我不知道你们听不听得懂
Okay, I don’t know if you can understand me.
我知道你们把我当成嗯呜
I know you think I’m N-woo. I know you think I’m N-woo.
但事实上我根本不是什么救世主
But the truth is I’m no N-woo,
我就是个普通人
I’m just a man.
一个最近几天频繁出错的人
A man who’s made a lot of mistakes in the last couple of days.
拜我所赐 我的一群朋友身陷囹圄
And now my friends are in a lot of trouble, thanks to me.
有人骗我 说我没了朋友无所谓
Someone once told me that I didn’t need friends.
一个人照样能做番事业
That I could accomplish more by myself.
现在我幡然醒悟
I know now more than ever
他大错特错
that he was wrong.
我们需要朋友 有一个算一个
We need all the friends we can get.
我需要你们的帮助 你们所有人
And I need your help. All of you.
水果帮 蔬菜会还有肉家军
Fruits, vegetables and meat!
我需要你们帮我冲进
I need you to help me to get into that
那座工厂 营救我的朋友们
factory, save our friends
夺回我们的家园
and get our home back!
万事俱备 下面就要想办法
Okay, now I just gotta figure out
进入那家工厂
how to get in there.
找到合适的拉杆和索具 我能从
With the right rod and tackle, I could cast you up
那个缺口把你送入工厂
into that unfinished part of the factory.
小菜一碟
Should be a piece of cake.
老爸 我们去用甩鱼竿吧
Dad, let’s go fishing.
甜菜头
Wildebeets!
四喜丸 前进 前进
Meatballrus! Go, go, go!
西瓜象 到你了
Watermelophant, do your thing!
喷雾鞋
Spray-On Shoes.
生发灵
Hair Un-Balder.
杂货铺传送机
Grocery Deliverator.
安全帽
Helmet.
搞定
Got it.
准备好了就开始 老爸
Ready when you are, Dad!
准备好了 船长 我的好儿子
Ready, skipper, my boy.
太沉了
It’s too heavy!
铁甲舰到了
Here comes the cavalry.
不是吧 还是下潜式的
No way! Subs!
潜艇鲸 潜艇鲸
Subwhales! Subwhales!
准备放饵
Prepare to release lure.
一定要命中 甜心
Hit it, Sweet.
把他们全拿下 儿子
Catch the big one, buddy.
这里有个问题
We have a problem.
嗯呜 在这里
N-woo, in here.
这里发生了什么
What’s going on?
萨姆的背包
Sam’s backpack.
他们来过这里
They were here!
乖乖芝蛛堡
Good cheespider.
萨斯帕
Saspa?
知道了 小莓
Got it, Barry.
多谢了 芝蛛堡
Thanks, cheespider.
小莓 你用杂货铺传送机救你的朋友们
Barry, use the Grocery Deliverator to save your friends.
我去救我的朋友
I’ll go save mine.
我的船上掉下来一根大葱
There’s a leek in my boat.
弗林特
Flint!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!

Hey,
集体冰冻
freeze!
食物大战
Food fight!
蟹肉饼
Crab cakes!
快跑
Run!
我全身都是芝士
I’m all cheesed up.
撤退
Retreat!
撤退
Retreat!
头部扫描完成
Head scan complete.
洛克伍德
Lockwood?
你怎么还活着
You’re still alive?
没错 举起手来 把朋友们还给我
That’s right. Hands up. Give me back my friends.
是的 他们就在这里
Of course! I have them right here.
弗林特
Hey, Flint.
萨姆 你们都在
Sam! Guys!
切斯特 放他们走
Chester, let them go!
别担心 洛克伍德 我会放他们走的
Don’t worry, Lockwood, I’ll let them go.
把他们放到我的超大型食物棒制♥作♥机里
Right into my super-sized Food Bar machine.
食物棒
Food Bars?
食物棒 你要把他们都加工成食物棒
Food Bars? You’re going to turn them into Food Bars?
对 食物棒 我公♥司♥的生命之源
Yes, Food Bars. The lifeblood of my company.
我听说你的弗林超食机
I learned your FLDSMDFR
制♥造♥出来的食物比真正的食物好吃一万倍
food is far more delicious than “Food” Food.
所以用你的食物动物们做原材料
So using your foodimals as ingredients
做出来的食物棒就会超级美味
would make my products super-delicious!
我一定要得到你的发明
I had to have your invention.
不幸的是 我找不到它
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find it.
直到你帮我找到了
Until you helped me.
弗林超食机
FLDSMDFR!
西瓜
Watermelon!
你这个怪物 它们是有生命的
You’re a monster! Those are living creatures.
对 着就是问题所在
Yes, that’s the problem.
长腿的食物都太难抓了
Food with legs is much harder to catch.
它们会躲起来 会反击
They hide, they fight back,
它们想活下去
they want to live.
不过现在 有了你的超食机
But now that I control your FLDSMDFR,
我可以先铲平你的小岛
I can pave your island

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Previous article 爆裂鼓手
Next article 里约大冒险
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。