Home 动画电影 美食从天而降2

美食从天而降2

0
美食从天而降2

可是长官 我是科学家啊
But, sir, i’m a scientist.
这就是我需要你的原因
That’s why I need you.
我希望你用解决统一场论的智慧
I want the same brilliant mind that solved the unified field theory
来助来福集团一臂之力
to help me help Live Corp.
包在我身上 长官
Consider it done, sir.
乖猴子
Good monkey.
上直升机吧
To the Helpicopter.
厄尔
Oh, Earl.
靠边停一下
Pull over there.
-卧倒[鸭子] -鸭子 我喜欢…
– Duck! – Duck? I love…
太棒了
Yeah!
你们看 这也还好嘛
You guys, that wasn’t so bad.
是啊 所幸我们没遇到…
Yeah, well, be thankful we didn’t run into a–
芝蛛堡
Cheespider!
逃啊
Run!
芝士 芝士 芝士
Cheesy. Cheesy. Cheesy.
曼尼
Manny!
等等我
Wait for me!
幸好你还穿了尿布
I’m glad you still wearing that diaper.
早知道就带个替换的了
I wish I brought a fresh one!
大伙 到巷子里去
Hey, guys! Down this alley!
不是吧 死胡同
Oh, no! Dead end.
投影男
Ghost man?
大家好 这厢有礼了
Greetings, and namaste.
-切斯特·V 你亲自来了 -没错
– Chester V! You’re here! – That’s right,
小洛克伍德 而且看起来
young Lockwood. And by the looks of things,
我来得正是时候
just in time.
你晚来一分钟 我们就被那个食物吃掉了
One minute later, and we would have been food for that food.
弗林特 你说过要
Flint, I thought you said
独自完成这项任务的
you were going to complete this mission alone.
我能插句话吗
Can I say something?
当然可以
Apparently you can.
这是芭布 我的左膀右臂
This is Barb, my number two.
你包里为什么
Why are you carrying
有个草莓 小姐
a strawberry in your backpack, miss?
所有人 退后
Stand back, everyone!
住手 你吓到它了
Hey, hey, hey, stop. You’re scaring him.
吓到它
Scaring him?
拜托 它说不定满嘴尖牙呢
Oh, please, it’s probably got a mouth full of fangs.
现在换你吓到我了
Now you’re scaring me.
我带着它很久了 它从没伤害过我们
I’ve been carrying him and he hasn’t hurt anyone.
不好意思 你是科学家吗
I’m sorry. Are you a scientist?
-没错 我就是 -她是气象学家
– Matter of fact, I am. – She’s a meteorologist.
气象学 我可喜欢了
Meteorology. Oh, I love it.
这种科学只要做个漂亮发型
The science of smiling and
指着地图傻笑就可以了
having pretty hair while you point at a map.
-这项工作很重要的 -气象学
– It’s a very important job… – Meteorology is
-所做的综合分♥析♥ -女士们 冷静
– a comprehensive analysis… – Ladies, ladies. Please.
我确信你们中总有一人是科学家
I’m sure we can all agree that one of you is a scientist.
小洛克伍德
Young Lockwood,
为什么你女朋友的包里
why was your lady friend carrying
有一只疯狂的小草莓呢
this rabid little strawberry in her backpack?
为什么包里有草莓人
Why is the strawberry guy in the backpack?
说来话长啊
Well, um, that’s funny.
你知道它做了什么吗
It’s… Uh… You know what he did?
它…它吃了必死优盘
He, uh… He ate the BS-USB.
吃什么也不能吃必死机
Not the BSUSB.
我来处理
I’m on it.
小心 她拿了把刀
Watch out! She’s got a knife!
如果你敢动它头上一片叶子…
If you touch a leaf on his head…
离这只草莓远一点 女士
Step away from the berry, Madam.
那位橘色多毛的小姐把它的酱都吓出来了
That orange hairy lady scared the jam out of him!
嗯呜
N-woo?
不会吧 优盘在酱里
Oh, no, it’s jammed.
-我舔 我舔 我舔 -谢谢 史蒂夫
– Lick. Lick. Lick. – Oh, thanks, Steve.
小洛克伍德
Young Lockwood.
世界可不能因为一只危险的
The world could’ve been destroyed
小草莓的行为而毁灭
because of the actions of one sinister strawberry.
我们不允许这样的错误再发生
We cannot allow any more mistakes like this.
现在距离那些恶毒的甜瓜
It won’t be long before those malicious melons,
有害的酸黄瓜
pernicious pickles,
好战的汉堡们学会游泳
and belligerent burgers learn to swim
并且向大♥陆♥发起进攻 已经不远了
and make their way to the mainland.
你的计划是什么
What is your plan?
我得回到我的实验室
I need to get back to my lab
这样就能够和超食机联♥系♥上了
so I can make contact with the FLDSMDFR.
-好主意 -我来带路
– Brilliant! – I’ll lead the way.
不 我们来带路
No, we’ll lead the way.
安全 安全 安全
Safe, safe, safe.
我那些穿着机器人服的安全哨兵
I believe my Sentinels of Safety
有更好的装备来为我们带路
are better equipped to lead us in their robo-suits.
嗯呜
N-woo?
“我会在晚饭前回来”
“I’ll be back before supper.”
全是胡扯
What a bunch of baloney.
把我扔在一条没有任何食物的船上
Just leave me on the boat without any food.
我知道一个能弄到食物的地方
I know a place where I can get something to eat.
就是那儿
There she is.
温暖的家
Home sweet home.

What?
没有沙丁鱼罐头了吗
There’s no sardines?
一定是劫匪干的
Had to be looters.
经典装的布伦特宝宝
Vintage Baby Brent.
不是吧 老兄
Oh, chum.
不 不要
No, no!
我也喜欢吃 是的 我超爱它的
I like them too. I do. I love them.
这是我的 不行 是我的
Mine. No, no. Mine.
放手 放手 这是我的
Off. Off. Mine.
不行 我的 它们是我的 放手
No, no, mine. Mine. Off.
喂 你们别打了 拜托 你们会瞎的
Hey, hey, hey. Easy, you guys. Come on, you could lose an eye.
听我说 你们还想吃沙丁鱼吗
Look, I tell you what. You want more sardines?
我能给你们更多的沙丁鱼
I can get you more sardines.
弗林特 谢谢你借我的这条紧身裤
Hey, thanks for loaning me these skinny jeans, Flint.
-那不是紧身裤 -不是
– Those aren’t skinny jeans. – Nope.
我的脚都变紫了 这样会不好吗
My feet are turning purple. Is that bad?
是香蕉鸵
Bananostrich! Ah!
快跑 快跑 过来 布伦特
Go, go, go! Come on, Brent!
香蕉 香蕉 香蕉
Banana! Banana! Banana!
那群香蕉鸵差点让我们走散了
That bunch of bananostriches nearly split us.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我的房♥子
My house!
回家啦 回家啦
Home, home, home!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你的实验室
Your lab!
该死
Oh, crap balls.
我们没法上去 弗林特·洛克伍德
We can’t go up there, Flint Lockwood.
那个左摇右晃 上起下伏的实验室太危险了
That dangly, upsy-downsy lab’s not to code.
如果想要找到超食机 我就一定得上去
I’ve got to, if I’m gonna find the FLDSMDFR.
我们能做到的
We can do it.
这些葡萄藤应该能承受几个人的重量
Those load-bearing vines will be able to support a small team.
快快行动
Onwards and upwards!
是 先生 向实验室进发
Right, sir. To the lab!
哨兵们 保护好这些人
Sentinels, keep the locals safe.
我来保护哨兵们
I’ll keep them safe.
伙计们 你们去哪
Hey, guys! Where you going?
你们等等我
Guys! Hey wait for me!
谁来帮我一下
A little help?
好吓人哦
Spooky.
吓人是正常的 史蒂夫
Spooky is right, Steve.
我觉得
I say,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Previous article 爆裂鼓手
Next article 里约大冒险
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。