Home 动画电影 美食从天而降2

美食从天而降2

0
美食从天而降2

I understand, Lockwood.
但如果你成为像我一样的智多星
But if you become a Thinkquanaut like me,
那你的梦想就都能实现了
then all your dreams will come true.
加入他们吧
You have to do this!
那我们的梦想怎么办
What about our dream?
弗林特 这机会千载难逢
Flint, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
我们支持你
We’re all behind you.
你们确定吗
Are you guys sure?
确定
Sure.
这是我人生中最美好的一天
This is the best day ever!
长官 事情都处理完毕了
Sir, I’ve taken care of everything.
居民全部撤离
The locals have been evacuated.
好极了 那个发明家呢
Splendid. And the inventor?
-他接受了那份工作 -非常好
– Oh, he took the job. – Outstanding!
现在我们可以盯着他了
Now we can keep an eye on him.
他根本不知道我们真正的计划
He has no idea of our real plan.
新发明捕获行动成功后马上联♥系♥我
Contact me as soon as Operation Capture the Invention succeeds.
来福集团
Live Corp.
芝士汉堡
Cheeseburger.
圣弗朗何塞
大日子 大日子 大日子
Oh, big day, big day! Big day, big day,
我的大日子
big day! Yes!
起床啦 史蒂夫
Wake up, Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve.
我看起来像不像一个未来的智多星
Do I look like a future Thinkquanaut?
早啊 船长 要来点炒沙丁鱼吗
Morning there, skipper. You want a sardine scramble?
谢啦 我不要 我可不能迟到
No, thanks! Can’t be late!
弗林特 再问问切斯特·V我们什么时候能回家
Flint! Ask that Chester V when he thinks we can go home again.
早上好 萨姆
Morning, Sam!
早上好 弗林特 准备好第一天上班了吗
Morning, Flint! Are you ready for your first day?
当然 你呢
Yeah! Are you?
萨姆
Sam?
该走了 祝你们新工作顺利 伙计们
Well, this is me. Good luck with your new jobs, guys.
-祝你好运 弗林特 -马到成功 弗林特
– Good luck, Flint! – Break a leg, Flint!
-再见咯 -再见
– Bye! – Adios.
来福集团岛 雇员专车
早上好 我的同事弗林特·洛克伍德
Good morning, Flint Lockwood and lab partner.
我是芭布
I’m Barb.
我知道 我是你的超级粉丝
I know, I’m a huge fan.
猴子
Monkey.
对不起
Excuse me,
我是猩猩 切斯特·V最杰出的发明之一
I’m an ape. One of Chester V’s most brilliant innovations.
我的猩脑里装着人脑
An orangutan with a human brain within my ape brain.
就像填鸭烤火鸡一样
Like a turducken.
我负责来接你 来杯豆浆拿铁怎么样
I’ll be your welcome ambassador. Soy latte?
好啊
Okay.
咖啡加牛奶
Coffee and milk?
你准备好…
Are you ready to…
-到来福工作了吗 -当然啦
– live? – Oh, am I!
猴子
Monkey.
是猩猩 跟我来 小伙子们
Ape. Follow me, boys.
欢迎来到来福集团
Welcome to Live Corp.
这里到处都是咖啡站
There are caffeine stations every 10 feet.
-来杯不加豆浆的豆浆拿铁吧 -谢谢
– Soy-free soy latte? – Thanks!
-热[性感] -你也不赖嘛 猴子
– Hot. – Not too bad yourself, monkey.
咖♥啡♥因♥提神贴全天提供
Caffeine patches are available 24 hours.
还有面向初学者的摩卡咖啡瑜伽课
And our mocha-yoga classes are offered in beginner or grande.
看那儿 室内运动 很能激励人
Over here, indoor sports. Those are encouraged.
太酷了 我从没打过排球
Oh, cool! I’ve never played volleyball.
他们也没打过 你会很快融入的
Well, neither have they. You’ll fit right in!
你的点子能改变世界吗
Can your ideas change the world?
-看 这是激励板 -你的点子…
– Behold, the motivation pod. – Can your ideas…?
我懂的
I know, right?
-蔾麦拿铁来一杯吗 -当然
– Quinoa latte? – Absolutely!
你的点子能改变世界吗
Can your ideas change the world?
是的 切斯特·V海报 我能
Yes, Chester V poster, they can!
-我的也是 -我的也可以
– Mine too! – So can mine!
我的创意精妙绝伦
I have great ideas.
当然能 我穿着我的点子裤呢
Absolutely! I’ve got my idea pants on.
是智多星们 帅呆了
Thinkquanauts! Awesome!
打扰一下
Excuse me,
我太期待和你们一起工作了
I’m so looking forward to working with you guy–
那才是属于我们的地方 史蒂夫
That’s where we belong, Steve.
渴望
Anxious!
那得等到下次背心盛典才有可能呢
That’s not even a possibility until our next vesting ceremony.
-那是什么 -切斯特·V会在典礼上
– What’s that? – That’s where Chester V
选出一名杰出的发明家 让他成为智多星
handpicks a great inventor and makes him into a Thinkquanaut.
什么时候 什么时候
When? When?
下次在六个月之后 快提交你的创意吧
Next one’s in six months, so submit your ideas,
没准他就选中你了
and who knows? He might choose you.
真的吗
Really?
再来杯热双层奶泡巧克力
Hot chocolate with double-whipped whipped cream?
-谢了 -发明愉快哦
– Thanks. – Happy inventing!
我们得习惯这种着陆方式
We’re gonna have to get used to that landing.
史蒂夫 下次背心盛典前我们还有六个月
Okay, Steve, we have six months until the vesting ceremony.
让我们大干一场
Let’s do this thing.
罐子[与”能行”同音]
Can.
要的就是这种精气神 史蒂夫
That’s the spirit, Steve!
改用急冻风扇 和小冰块说再见吧
Say goodbye to ice cubes with the Re-Freeze-a-Fan!
提交
提交
你的点子能改变世界吗
Can your ideas change the world?
刀叉勺电动助手
The Forkenknifenspooninator!
你的点子能改变世界吗
Can your ideas change the world?
杂货铺传送机
The Grocery Deliverator!
你的点子能改变世界吗
Can your ideas change the world?
隐形咖啡桌
Invisible coffee table!
弗林特
Flint.
你的点子
Can your ideas
能改变世界吗
change the world?
弗林特
Flint!
派对魔盒
The Celebrationator!
适用于任何场合的派对魔盒
A party in a box for any occasion.
好了 史蒂夫 是时候庆祝一下了
Okay, Steve, time to celebrate!
庆祝
Celebrate!
弗林特
Flint!
生日快乐 蒂姆·洛克伍德
Happy birthday, Tim Lockwood!
给你的礼物 老爸
Here you go, Dad.
希望你会喜欢 史蒂夫挑的哦
Hope you like it. Steve picked it out.
史蒂夫
Steve!
背心盛典
六个月后
记住 史蒂夫 和彩排时一样
Okay, Steve, like we practiced.
待会儿我上去领背心
When I’m up on stage getting my vest,
等我一说”庆祝” 你就按红色按钮
you hit the red button when I say “Celebrate.”
庆祝
Celebrate!
小心了 史蒂夫
Whoa. Careful, Steve!
-这可是派对魔盒 -大家好 来福集团的伙伴们
– This is a loaded party-in-a-box. – Hello, Team Live Corp!
欢迎你们参加
It’s a pleasure to welcome you
年度智多星背心盛典
to our annual Thinkquanaut vesting ceremony!
切斯特·V
Whoo! Chester V!
我创立了世上最酷最潮的公♥司♥
I have built the coolest, hippest company in the world.
众所周知 食物棒是我们公♥司♥的命脉
As you all know, the Food Bar is the lifeblood of this company.
今年 我突破自我设计了新口味
And this year, I’ve challenged myself to reinvent taste. Ooh.
短短两周之后
So in two short weeks,
全新的来福集团食物棒就要发布了
we shall release the new Live Corp Food Bar!
食物棒8.0
全新的8.0版
Version 8.0!
太棒了
Yes!
废话少说 谁将会是今年
And now, without further ado, who will be this year’s
新鲜出炉的来福集团智多星呢
newest Live Corp Thinkquanaut?
太棒了
Oh, ho, ho! Yeah!
我们收到了数千项发明提案
We have received thousands of invention submissions
今天 其中一位会被评为
and today, one of them will be deemed

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Previous article 爆裂鼓手
Next article 里约大冒险
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。