自己不应该来这儿
That you shouldn’t have come here.
你后悔了
You regret.
非常后悔
You regret deeply.
没关系
It’s okay.
没关系的 莉娜
It’s okay, Lena.
人非完人
We’re not perfect.
所有人都这样
None, none of us.
我们有时都会陷入迷茫
We all lose our way sometimes.
上帝爱我们 即使我们生来就不完美
The Lord loves us, imperfect as we are.
对上帝开诚布公 他才会用大爱
Open your heart to the Lord and he will requite
回馈你所做的一切
all your doings with his love.
(第130天)
♪ What language shall I borrow ♪
♪ to thank Thee, dearest friend, ♪
♪ For this Thy dying sorrow, ♪
♪ Thy pity without end? ♪
♪ O make me Thine forever, ♪
♪ And should I fainting be, ♪
♪ Lord, let me never, never ♪
♪ Outlive my love to Thee. ♪
你们三个先去洗
Three first.
♪ The Lord is my Shepherd, ♪
♪ No want shall I know; ♪
♪ I feed in green pastures, ♪
♪ Safe folded I rest; ♪
♪ He leadeth my soul where the still waters flow, ♪
♪ Restores me when wand’ring, ♪
♪ Redeems when oppressed. ♪
全体注意! 发布今天最后一项任务
Attention: This is today’s final schedule.
所有护士都穿上护士服
All nurses will wear their nurse’s uniform.
其他人穿上周日最好的服装
All others Sunday best.
围裙必须保持绝对整洁 并用绸带在
Aprons must be absolutely clean and tied at the back
身后系好
with a ribbon.
当总统的豪华轿车经过时
After the presidential limousine has passed by,
我们要以混合游♥行♥予以欢迎
we’ll all follow in mixed parade.
这样好多了
That’s better.
总统讲话完毕 所有女人都必须返回
After the speech all women are to return to the
自己的区域
women’s quarters.
所有男人在自♥由♥之家前面待命
All men will stand at attention in front of the Freihaus.
谢谢
Thank you.
安静
Quiet.
安静!
Quiet!
我们来演习一下
We’ll go through it.
车子来了
Now you see the car.
停!
Stop!
非常好
Very good.
万岁!
Viva!
混合游♥行♥!
Mixed Parade!
总统先生 我亲爱的朋友
Mr. President, my dear friend.
感谢上帝 他很明智地选择你 来管理整个国家
I thank God’s wisdom that the reins of this country
的运作
are in your hands.
丹尼尔?
Daniel?
你能来拜访尊严殖民地 让我们倍感荣幸
And you do us the honor of visiting Colonia Dignidad.
今晚来土豆棚见我
Meet me at the potato shed tonight.
我值夜班
I have night shift.
愿上帝保佑我们的总统 皮诺切特大将军!
God bless our President General Pinochet!
虽然是高仿 但比原型更猛
Knock-offs, but better than the originals.
你能在年终之前 提供500支给我吗?
Can you provide five hundred by the end of the year?
如果你现在
If you order now.
还有毒气弹
And the poison gas.
两样都要
We want both.
当然 沙林已经准备好了
Of course, the Sarin is ready.
怎么敢肯定它是否有用?
How can we be sure it works?
可以拿狗做实验
We could demonstrate on a dog.
我们并没打算用它来杀狗
We are not planning to use it on dogs.

Uh-huh.
在上帝的庇护下 一切都是美好的
Everything under God’s sun is good for something.
我们希望…
We desire…
保持清醒和纯洁!
To be sober and pure!
我们拒绝…
We deny…
一切情欲!
All lust of the flesh!
我们将…
We submit…
自己祭献给上帝!
Ourselves to the Lord!
有谁自愿去放哨?
A volunteer for guard duty?
我?
Huh?
你不行 汉斯
Not you, Hans.
为什么?
Why not?
你为什么不让他去?
Why don’t you let him?
一次也好?
For once?
他们居然连你都不放过 真是对不起
I’m so sorry they brought you here as well.
我不是被人带来的
Nobody brought me here.
我是自愿加入…
I joined up…
就为了找到你
to find you.
沙费尔深知 家人能带给你家的感觉
Schafer understands that family gives you home,
一种归属感
a sense of belonging.
所以他把一个个家庭拆散 把男人和女人
So he broke up the families, separated men
分开 小孩和他们的父母分散
from women, children from their parents.
这就是他掌权的原因
That’s why he became so powerful.
像你这么说 那一开始孩子是怎么来的?
Well then how they have the children in the first place?
时不时 他会批准男人和女人见面
Once in a while he gives them permission to meet,
但是孩子却不认识他们的父母
but the children don’t know their parents.
他们在只有3个月大的时候 就从母亲身边被夺走了
They take away the babies from their mothers at three months.
你是怎么知道这些的?
How do you know all of this?
他们从不向我隐瞒什么
They don’t hide anything from me.
在他们看来 我就是个傻子
I’m just a retard.
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
周围被栅栏围上了 整个辖区都是
It’s all fenced in, the entire compound.
他们甚至还配有弹簧枪
They even have spring guns.
我上次试图逃跑 差点就没命了
I almost got killed, when I tried to get away.
什么时候的事?
When was that?
大约3个月前
About three months ago.
所以你才没去
That’s why you weren’t there.
去哪儿?
Where?
男人的集♥会♥
Men’s gathering.
我犯错让他们把我抓过去 为了让你看到我
I made them take me there so that you would see me.
这下面有东西
There’s something down there.
在这里等我 我下去看看
Wait, I’ll go and have a look.
是条隧♥道♥
It’s a tunnel.
该死
Fuck.
丹尼尔!
Daniel!
莉娜
Lena.
已经到时间了吗?
Is it time already?
不然你以为我过来干什么?
What do you think I’m here for?
额 我还没削完
Uh, I’m not finished, yet.
那你明天再继续
So you’ll continue tomorrow.
马上出来
Come now.
(第131天)
发布通知
Attention.
莉娜 皮乌斯要见你
Lena, come to see Pius.
莉娜 马上去见皮乌斯!
Lena, come to see Pius immediately!
多长时间?
How long?
7分钟零23秒
Seven minutes, twenty-three seconds.
如果你的良知还清净的话 5分钟以内
If your conscience was clear, you would have been
你就该赶到这里
here in less than five.
过来
Come.
看看她
Look at her.
她是一个聪慧的女人
She’s the savvy one.
时刻注视着周围的变化
Keeps her eyes open.
她知道事情的真♥相♥ 对吗?
She knows what’s going on, right?
你认识乌瑟尔吗?
Do you know Ursel?
她也很聪明
She got brains.
但往往越是精明的人 我们越不能信任
But the brainy ones, you can’t trust them.
因为他们太容易迷失自我了
They lose their way too easily.
是的
Yes.
所以我命令你 注意乌瑟尔的动向 一有情况
So I want you to keep an eye on Ursel, tell me what
马上向我汇报
you see and hear.
因为我能感觉到 她有什么事瞒着我们
Because there’s something going on with her and I can smell it.
我和乌瑟尔 连面都没见过几次
I hardly ever see Ursel.
我能解决这个问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!