大家都叫他开山刀
They called him Machete.
除草工作一天70元
$70 a day for yard work.
整修屋顶100元
100 for roofing.
上车吧
Get in.
清理粪便125元
125 for septic.
处理污秽物
Sewage.
你以前杀过人吗?
Have you ever killed anyone before?
如你所知 像你这样的非法移♥民♥
As you may know, illegal aliens such as yourself
每年都以惊人的数量 被赶出我们的国家
are being forced out of our country at an alarming rate.
为了大家的利益
for the good of both our people.
我们的新参议员必须得死
Our new senator must die.
我付给你十五万元
And for that I will pay you $150,000…
现金
cash.
他无法拒绝这样的价格
He was given an offer he couldn’t refuse.
我拿这么多钱
I cost the most…
因为我是最棒的杀手
’cause I’m the best there is.
阴谋 陷害
Set up, double-crossed,
留下的只有死亡
and left for dead.
我发过誓要信守和平
I took a vow of peace.
现在你想要我帮助你 把所有那些人都杀了?
And now you want me to help you kill all these men?
是的 兄弟
Yes, bro.
我是说 神父
I mean, Padre.
我看我能做什么
I will see what I can do.
他了解内情
He knows the score.
我的老婆和女儿呢?
Where are my wife and daughter?!
他得到了女人
He gets the women.
他消灭了坏人
And he kills the bad guys.
你是说那个墨西哥劳工
You mean that a Mexican day laborer
是个他妈的联邦探员?
is a goddamn Federale?!
但他们很快意识到…
But they soon realized…
他要来解决我们了
He’s coming after us.
他们惹到了不该惹的墨西哥人
they just fucked with the wrong Mexican.
动作
Action.
悬疑
Suspense.
感情
Emotion.
求求你 神父 饶恕我
Please, Father, have mercy.
神会饶恕 我不会
God has mercy. I don’t.
如果你要雇用开山刀杀坏人
If you are gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy,
你最好肯定那个坏人…
you better make damn sure the bad guy
不是你
isn’t you.
开山刀
Machete
电影级别 X级
Rated “X”.
韦恩斯坦影视公♥司♥友情出品
Brought to you from your friends at The Weinstein Company.
友情提示
以下即将放映的影片…
18岁以下儿童禁止观看
独家呈现
《刑房♥》
今晚真漂亮 荷莉
Real pretty tonight, Holly.
他妈的 小姐们
God damn it, girls.
你们想搞的话 就上舞台去搞吧
If you are gonna do that shit, do it onstage!
真♥他♥妈♥的性感
Smoking hot. Whew!
雪莉宝贝 我告诉过你好多遍了
Cherry, darling, I told you too many fucking times…
你不能总在台上摆着一副哭相
you can’t be up there crying and all that shit.
你知道摇摆舞是什么吗?
You know what a go-go dance is?
第12个没有用处的才能吗?
Useless talent number 12?
不 这是一个快乐的舞蹈
No, it’s a happy dance.
你上台以后得高兴地跳
You get up there and you dance happy.
是摇摆舞 不是哭丧舞
It’s go-go, not cry-cry.
我不干了
I’m quitting.
这话你每周至少要说一遍
You say that at least one night a week.
我这次是认真的
I mean it this time.
我的人生需要戏剧性的改变
I need a dramatic change in my life.
我一直说你很会搞笑
I have always said you are funny.
但如果你再哭的话 我也会解雇你的
But if you don’t stop all that crying and shit, I’m gonna have to fire your fucking ass,
我不想解雇你 因为我喜欢看你的屁♥股♥
and I don’t want to fire your ass ’cause I like looking at your ass.
每个提早离开的女孩 都必须检查自己的手指
“Any girl leaving early, must check out with their finger”
然后留下告别的纸条
“and have a bye-bye slip.”
这是我的手指
Here’s my finger.
这个是我的告别纸条
And here’s my bye-bye slip.
混♥蛋♥ 妈的!
Dick. Fuck!
没屁♥眼♥的家伙
Ass bag!
好了 兄弟们 快点
All right, boys. Come on.
好了 好了 快点
All right, all right. Come on.
你们有训练过吧?
You guys know the drill, huh?
在这里等 上尉
Wait here, Lieutenant.
我会处理
I will handle this.
艾比
Hey, Abby.
我看见你有麻烦了 罗米
I can see you have had a spot of trouble, Romey.
能告诉我发生什么事了吗?
Would you like to tell me what happened?
他们逃走了
Well, they… they escaped.
全部三个?
All three?
是的 我…
Yeah, I…
我不知道…
I don’t know, uh…
我不知道他们怎么做到的 他们就这样逃走了
I don’t know how they did it. Just, they got out…
抱歉 罗米 只不过我不再信任你了
I’m sorry, Romey, but I just don’t trust you anymore.
你也知道规矩
And you know the rules.
等等
Hold on.
我不干了 我发誓 艾比 我…
I’m out. I swear, Abby, I’m… I’m…
你再也不会见到我了 好吗?
You are not gonna see me anymore, okay?
别那么快
Not so fast.
我还想要你的蛋蛋
I also want your balls.
我真的少不了它们
I’m really quite attached to them.
我的小甜心
Oh, sweetheart.
我也少不了我的实验品
I was really attached to my specimens.
现在他们在外面暗夜中 鬼知道他们在做什么
Now they are out there in the night doing God knows what.
我做不到 艾比 求求你 求求你 艾比
I can’t do it, Abby. Please. Please, Abby.
你们干什么…
Hey. Hey! What are you guys…
放开我 你♥妈♥的♥! 狗♥娘♥养♥的! 艾比!
Let me go, you motherfuckers! Son of a bitch! Abby!
听着! 你不必这么做 艾比!
Listen! You don’t need Abby!
还有更多! 我能帮你弄到更多!
There’s more! There’s more I can get you all you want! Abby!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了! 放开我 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Fuck!. Motherfucking pussies! Let me go, you son of a bitch!
我可以帮你弄到更多 不!
I can get you more! No! No! No! Aah!
请把这个捡起来
Pick this up, please.
那些狗屎呢?
Where’s the shit?
都在那里
The shit’s right there.
交易还是有效的
The deal is still good.

No,
不是
it’s not.
你竟敢抗拒我
You held out on me.
现在我全部都要
Now I want all of it.
看来我的蛋蛋比你大 艾比
Looks like I got you by the balls, Abby.
你确实如此
You certainly have.
那么…
So…
我再问你一遍
I will ask you one more time.
那些狗屎…
Where’s…
都在…
the…
哪里?
shit?
到处都是
Everywhere.
我的妈呀
Oh, balls.
离我的油泵远点!
Get that thing away from my pumps!
只是过热而已
It’s just overheating.
我要进城
I need to get to town.
只是散热器盖脱落了
It’s just a stripped radiator cap.
当温度上升时水会漏出来
Water leaks when it heats up.
不要紧张
No pressure.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我还是老样子
I’m just cherry.
去随处找个座位 我马上进去
Go on and have a seat anywhere. I will be right in.
把这个带去
Here, take this with you.
那是你的泉水
That’s your good spring water.
没有比这个更好的了 我自己装的
Ain’t nothing good about it. I bottled it myself.
我从水库那里提的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!