Let’s go to my house. – Why? – I’d like to cook for you.
你会做饭? – 我也有点怀疑,事实上,会一点点
You cook? – I dabble a little, yes.
太好了,那么我来买♥♥菜
Great! Tell you what, I’ll buy the groceries.
行,但是我得先提醒你一句,我家很破
Fine. But I have to warn you. My home is very poor.
我不在乎,我愿意去看看你住的地方
I don’t care about that. I’d love to see where you live.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my humble abode.
阿基姆
Akeem!
怎么啦 – 没什么
What’s wrong? – Nothing’s wrong.
一切都好,稍等我一会儿
Everything’s fine. Excuse me for a moment, please.
你都干了些什么? – 是你让我把这儿收拾干净的
What have you done? – You told me to fix up the place.
我应该杀了你!我应该是个穷♥人♥
I should kill you! I’m supposed to be a poor man.
阿基姆,阿基姆
Akeem? Akeem.
没事吧? – 没事
Is everything all right? – Everything is fine.
不好意思,我得整理一下
Excuse me, I have to tidy up.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
看在上帝的份上,别把我的钱拿走
For God’s sake, do not take my pocket money.
如果你没有了钱,就不会捅出这种娄子了
If you have no more money, you can cause no more mischief.
你简直不可理喻
You are being unreasonable.
如果你毁了我和丽萨在一起的机会,我不会原谅你的
If you have ruined my chances with Lisa, I will never forgive you.
抱歉 – 我们能进去了吗?
I’m very sorry. – Can we go in now?
不,不行 – 为什么不?
No, we cannot. – Why not?
里面有只耗子,大耗子
There’s a big rat inside.
你知道我怎么想吗?里面没耗子
I think there is no rat.
你觉得你的公♥寓♥太寒碜了,你不愿让我看到
You’re so ashamed of your apartment you can’t even let me see it.
又一次,被你说中了
Once again, you have judged correctly.
如果真让你这么困扰,我们还是出去吃吧 – 那样最好
If it bothers you, we can go out to eat. – That would be much better.
稍等我一会儿
Excuse me for a moment, please.
你给了他什么? – 只是给了他一些零钱
What did you give him? – I just gave him some pocket change.
伦道夫… – 别烦我,莫蒂默
Randolph… – Leave me alone, Mortimer.
伦道夫!伦道夫!
Randolph! Randolph!
我还是不想和你说话 – 看呐
I’m still not talking to you. – Look!
莫蒂默,我们的好日子来了
Mortimer, we’re back.
是的
Yeah!
为美国干杯
To America!
你为什么来这儿?
Why did you come here?
为一件特别的事情 – 这是段很长的旅行
To find something special. – It’s a long way to travel.
若一个人能找到自己追寻的东西,无论旅行多么漫长都无所谓
No journey is too great, when one finds what he seeks.
非洲人说话都像你这样吗? – 为什么,你不喜欢这样讲话?
Does everyone in Africa talk like you? – Why, do you not like it?
不,我喜欢,和一个懂得表达自己的人在一起很愉快
I love it. It’s nice to be with a man who knows how to express himself.
谢谢 – 非常感谢
Thank you! – Thank you very much!
我们去吃饭了
Let’s have lunch.
你对人有一种神奇的吸引力
You have the most amazing effect on people.
不,我没有 – 就拿那天篮球比赛遇见的那个人来说
No, I don’t. – Take the guy at the basketball game.
大家喜欢你
People love you.
我敢说在你的家乡,一定有很多姑娘拜倒在你膝下
I bet where you’re from, women throw themselves at your feet.
为什么这么说? – 你身上有种气质
Why do you say that? – You have an inner glow.
心胸宽大,无尘俗之气,就像贵族一样
You’re above anything petty. It’s almost regal.
你以前在家是干嘛的? – 我在…做家族生意
What did you do back home? – I was… in the family business.
那是什么? – 放羊
What’s that? – Goat herding.
是的,让你吃惊了,是吗?
Yes, yes. Does it surprise you?
不,只是你看起来是很有教养的
No, it’s just that you seem so educated.
牧羊人的生活很轻松,小羊们通常都不太用人管
The life of a goat herder is easy, the goats take care of themselves.
这给我留出了很多时间来读书
Which leaves a man with a great deal of time to read.
让我来吧 – 不,我应该付钱的
Please, let me. – No, I should pay.
阿基姆,我希望你别再为贫穷而担忧了
Akeem, I wish you’d stop worrying about being poor.
如果我想要个有钱人,我就会和达里尔在一起了
If I wanted a wealthy guy, I’d be with Darryl.
而不是你
Not you.
想跳舞吗? – 好的
Would you like to dance? – Yes.
♪ Someone to care Someone to share. ♪
♪ Lonely hours And moments of despair. ♪
♪ To be loved, To be loved. ♪
♪ Oh, what a feeling. ♪
♪ To be loved… ♪
珀特里斯怎么办?
What about Patrice?
我对珀特里斯没兴趣
I’m not interested in Patrice.
达里尔呢?
What about Darryl?
我对达里尔也没兴趣
I’m not interested in Darryl, either.
♪ Oh, what a feeling, To be loved! ♪
你真想我把这个发走吗? – 为什么,怎么啦
Do you actually want to send this? – Why? What is wrong?
读出来
Read it to me.
“寄往扎门达皇宫,国王谢斐·乔斐收”
“To his Majesty King Jaffe Joffer, the Royal Palace, Zamunda.
“陛下,我和阿基姆已经把钱花光了”
“Sire, Akeem and I have depleted our funds.
“即刻汇三十万美元过来”
“Kindly send 300,000 American dollars immediately,
“因为我们已经穷困潦倒了,你卑微的仆人,桑门”
“as we are in dire straits. Your humble servant, Semmi.”
桑米 – 桑米
Semmi. – Semmi.
我能换成四十万吗? – 你觉得那些钱够吗?
Should I make it 400,000? – Do you think that’ll be enough?
你说得对,那就五十万
You are right. 500,000.
既然你都要了,干嘛不干脆要一百万呢
As long as you’re asking, why not go for a cool million?
你不觉得要得太多了吗? – 不觉得
Don’t you think that’s too much? – Nah.
行,怎么回事
Okay, what’s going on?
珀特里斯…
Patrice…
我来找阿基姆
I came to see Akeem.
你们干了什么,你们的薪水可付不起这些
What are you involved in? You can’t afford this on your salary.
♪ 有人亲吻,有人想念 ♪
♪ Someone to kiss, someone to miss ♪
♪ 当你在这儿,度过每一天 ♪
♪ When you’re away Through here, gone each day ♪
♪ 被爱着,被爱着,喔!那种感觉 ♪
♪ To be loved, to be loved Wow! What a feeling ♪
闭嘴,大伙还得睡觉呢 – 有人想成为国王和皇后…
Quiet! People are trying to sleep. – ♪ Some wish to be a king or a queen…
♪ 有人希望拥有财富和名誉… ♪ – 闭嘴
♪ Some wish for fortune and fame… ♪ – Shut up!
♪ 但是被人真心… ♪
♪ But to be truly, ♪
♪ 真心,真心地爱着 ♪
♪ truly, truly, truly loved ♪
♪ 便等于拥有了这一切 ♪
♪ It must mean all of these things ♪
♪ 有人在乎,有人分享 ♪
♪ Someone to care Someone to share ♪
♪ 孤独的时光以及失望的时刻 ♪
♪ Lonely hours and moments of despair ♪
♪ 被爱着,被爱着,喔!那种感觉 ♪
♪ To be loved, to be loved Wow! What a feeling! ♪
桑米,我刚刚经历了一场美妙的…
Semmi, I just had the most wonderful…
嗨,阿基姆,桑米都给我说了
Hi, Akeem. Semmi told me everything.
很抱歉我们两个的事没有成,但是你明白的
Sorry things didn’t work out between you and me, but you understand.
晚安,亲爱的王子
Goodnight, sweet prince.
记住,别说出去
Remember, you must not tell a soul.
我会保密的,再见,殿下
Your secret is safe with me, your Highness. Bye…
如果你是王子,那我是谁?
If you’re the prince, then who am I?
我的仆人
My servant.
真香,达里尔一定为这束花花了不少钱
They smell good. Darryl must be spending a fortune on flowers.
别说这个了,爸爸
Stay out of this, Dad.
你去哪儿? – 和阿基姆一起去博物馆
Where are you going? – To a museum. With Akeem.
我不喜欢那小子 – 阿基姆有什么不好?
I don’t like that one bit. – What’s wrong with Akeem?
是你自己给我说的,他是个放羊的
You told me yourself. He’s a goat herder.
你为什么不嫁给达利尔呢?他穿得很好,对你也很好
Why don’t you marry Darryl? He dresses nice, he treats you good.
你喜欢达里尔只是因为他有钱
You only like Darryl because he’s rich.
我不想你像我和你妈妈那样,要饱受生活的煎熬
I don’t want you to have to struggle like your mother and I did.
我知道,再见,爸爸
I know. Bye, Daddy.
再见
Bye…
进来
Come in.
你们要见我 – 我们想换房♥间
You boys wanted to see me. – We would like to change apartments.
天呐!你们都干了什么
Goddamn! What the hell have you done in here?
我的朋友桑米把房♥子改变了一下,所以我们想换房♥间
My friend Semmi has altered the apartment, so we would like to change.
这些东西不是偷的吧,对吗?
This stuff ain’t hot, is it?
没问题,但是我会带个年轻女孩过来,她不能看见我住在这样的房♥子里
No, but I’m bringing a young lady up, and she can’t see me living like this.
你们住我的房♥间,我搬上来
I’ll let you boys stay in my apartment and I’ll move up here.
你的房♥间看起来很破吗? – 简直就是猪窝,你会喜欢的
Does your apartment look poor? – It’s a real shithole. You’ll love it.
这是钥匙,我住在1A房♥,楼下,一层
Here are the keys. It’s apartment 1 A. Downstairs. First floor.
谢谢,你太好了,桑米,搬家
Thank you, you’re too kind. Semmi, move our things.
我要去和丽萨约会,很美不是吗?
I have a date with Lisa. Isn’t that wonderful?
那是谁?
Who in the hell is that?
什么事,哥们?现在来参加圣诞庆典已经晚了
What’s up, brother? You’re a little late for the Christmas pageant.
我是国王谢斐·乔斐,扎门达的统治者
I’m King Jaffe Joffer, ruler of Zamunda.
坐吧,二号♥椅子马上就好
Have a seat. Chair number two will be ready in a second.
这个真漂亮,那是什么,天鹅绒吗?
This is beautiful. What is that – velvet?
我来找我的儿子阿基姆
I have come for my son Akeem.
谁 – 是,琨塔
Who? – You know, Kunta.
楼上的那个男孩 – 他住在楼上五层
The boy upstairs. – He live upstairs on the fifth floor.
谁来把这些玫瑰花瓣清理干净?
Who’s going to clean up the flowers?
进来吧
You may enter.
你不是阿基姆 – 我知道