早上好!殿下
Good morning, your Highness.
早上好!殿下
Good morning, your Highness.
早上好!殿下
Good morning, your Highness.
生日快乐!殿下 – 对啊,今天是我生日
Happy birthday, your Highness. – Yes, it is my birthday.
欧哈,今天是我二十一岁的生日
Oha, it is my 21st birthday.
至少有那么一次,让我自己上厕所吗?
Do you think, just once, I might use the bathroom by myself?
开玩笑,殿下,擦工!
Most amusing, sir. Wipers!
皇家鸡鸡已经清洗干净了,殿下
The royal penis is clean, your Highness.
殿下今天一定很兴奋 – 为什么这么说?
His Highness must be very excited today. – Why do you say that?
今天是您二十一岁的生日
Today is your 21st birthday.
这意味着您将在今天见到您的未婚妻
It means you meet your wife-to-be.
一个人怎么可能因一个从未谋面的女人而兴奋呢?
How can a man get excited about a woman he’s never seen?
他今早上真安静
He certainly is quiet this morning.
他看起来很忧伤
He looks sad.
儿子,有什么烦心事吗? – 没有,父亲
Is something troubling you, my son? – No, Father.
儿子,我不仅仅是这片领土的领袖和主人
I’m more than the exalted ruler of this land and master of all I survey.
我也是个充满关爱的父亲
I’m also a concerned dad.
父亲,等一会儿
Well, Father… Just a moment.
他要干嘛? – 看起来他好像是要过来和我们说话
What is he doing? – It looks as if he’s coming here.
站那儿别动,阿基姆
Wait right there, Akeem.
散花女!
Rose bearers!
阿基姆,过来坐
Akeem. Come sit.
我的儿子…你的胡子都长这么长了?
Now, my son… Have you grown a moustache?
谢斐,都一年了
Jaffe, it has been a year.
怎么了,我的儿子? – 首先,这种事
So, what is it, my son? – First of all, things like this.
哪种事? – 撒玫瑰花瓣的事
Like what? – The rose petals.
你可是国王的儿子
You’re the son of a king,
怎么能不走在铺满玫瑰花瓣的路上呢?
why shouldn’t you walk on the petals of roses?
就算没有这些花瓣我也一样是国王的儿子呀
But if there were no rose petals, I would still be the son of a king.
行,那就不要玫瑰花瓣了,从今天起
Then it is settled. From this day forth,
谁再往我儿子的脚下撒玫瑰花瓣,我唯她是问
anyone who throws roses at my son’s feet will answer to me.
不光是这件事,每件事都得改变
It is not just that, it is everything.
吃饭、就寝、穿衣、洗澡…
The cooking, the pampering, the dressing, the bathing…
事实上,我也喜欢那样洗澡
Actually, I rather enjoy the bathing,
但是我更愿意自己做饭、穿衣、擦背
but I’d like to cook for myself, dress myself, wipe my own backside.
为什么我不能自己来挑选妻子呢?
And why can’t I find my own wife?
啊哈,原来是为这个?
Aha! So that’s it?
我们可是费了九牛二虎之力为你挑选合适的妻子
We’ve gone through a lot of trouble to select for you a very fine wife.
从她一出生就依照皇后的标准来调♥教♥
Since she was born, she was taught to walk,
教她如何行走,说话,思考
speak and think as a queen.
如果我不爱她怎么办
But what if I don’t love her?
要见你的皇后,感到焦虑是正常的
It’s normal to feel anxiety about meeting your queen.
当我见到你父亲的时候,我害怕极了
When I met your father, I was terrified.
我必须承认,我当时也很害怕
I must admit, I was frightened, too.
我紧张得不得了,紧张得都吐了
I was so nervous, I became nauseous.
但是这些年过去了,我对你父亲的爱愈久愈浓
But over the years, I have grown to love your father very much.
你看,儿子,喜爱和厌恶只有一步之遥
You see, my son, there’s a fine line between love and nausea.
我明白,但是如果我结婚
I understand, but when I marry,
我希望我的妻子爱的是我这个人,而不是因为我是谁
I want the woman to love me for who I am, not because of what I am.
那么你是谁? – 一个从不自己系鞋带的人
And who are you? – A man who’s never tied his shoes.
错!你是一个从没系过自己鞋带的王子
Wrong! You’re a prince who’s never tied his shoes.
我也试过一次自己系鞋带,那不算什么了不起的事
I tied my own shoes once. It is an overrated experience.
早上好,陛下,扎门达的又一个艳阳天来到了
Good morning, your Majesty. It’s another beautiful day in Zamunda.
桑米,现在是来干嘛?
And, Semmi, what is it now?
您看起来真是容光焕发,皇后
You look especially radiant today, your Grace.
我前几天还和我的妈妈说起,皇后的皮肤真是太光滑了
I was remarking to my mother the other day what lovely skin the Queen has.
桑米,你就没什么别的地方可去吗?
Semmi, don’t you have somewhere you should go?
是的,我是来接寿星去做日常锻炼
Yes, I was about to take the birthday boy for his daily workout.
先告退了,父王,母后
Excuse me, Father. And Mother.
玩得愉快,儿子
Have a good day, my son.
阿基姆,那些散花女呢?
Akeem, what happened to the rose bearers?
看看你能不能保护自己,你可是在和强手对决
Let’s see if you can defend yourself, you sweat from a baboon’s balls.
你可以拥有一个对你百依百顺的女人
So you can have a woman who will obey your every command,
但是你却宁愿要一个有自己思想的女人?
but you’d rather have a woman who has an opinion?
只有狗才会百依百顺
Only dogs are to obey.
如果你爱你的妻子,你就应该看重她的想法
If you love your wife, you’ll value her opinion.
狗屁!你可是扎门达王权的继承人
Hippopotamus shit! You’re the heir to the throne of Zamunda.
你的妻子只需要有个漂亮的脸蛋
Your wife need only have a pretty face,
笔挺的后背和丰满的胸脯而已
firm backside and big breasts.
那么你会和一个漂亮的傻瓜同床共枕、共享荣华?
So you would share your bed, and your fortune, with a beautiful fool?
有权势的男人一向如此,这可是传统
That’s the way it’s always been with men of power. It’s tradition.
时代总在变,这也是项传统
It’s also tradition that times must change.
买♥♥一件皇室订婚的T恤衫吧!
Get your Royal Engagement T-shirt!
瞧一瞧,看一看,买♥♥件皇室订婚T恤!
Step up and get your Royal T-shirt!
这些真是太美味了 – 是的,谢谢
These really are delicious. – Yes, thank you.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我是埃希上校
I am Colonel Issy.
今天,在您的祝福下,我将把女儿献给您的儿子
And today, with your blessing, I offer my daughter to your son.
我给予最虔诚的祝福,让这段爱恋开始吧
My blessing is granted. Let the courtship commence.
劳驾,借过,让一让,劳驾
Pardon me. Step aside, please. Coming through. Excuse me. Out of the way!
您好,伟大的王子,下面出场的是伊玛妮·埃希小姐
Greetings, great Prince. Presenting Miss Imani Issi.
♪ 她将成为你的皇后 ♪
♪ She’s your Queen-to-be, ♪
♪ 永远的皇后 ♪
♪ A Queen-to-be forever, ♪
♪ 全心全意 ♪
♪ A Queen who’ll do whatever, ♪
♪ 服从殿下旨意的皇后 ♪
♪ His Highness desires, ♪
♪ 她是您未来的皇后 ♪
♪ She’s your Queen-to-be, ♪
♪ 完美无缺 ♪
♪ A vision of perfection, ♪
♪ 真心真爱 ♪
♪ An object of affection, ♪
♪ 平息圣之欲♥火♥ ♪
♪ To quench your royal fire, ♪
♪ 身体健康 ♪
♪ Completely free from infection ♪
♪ 只听您的支配 ♪
♪ To be used at your discretion, ♪
♪ 只候您的指示 ♪
♪ Waiting only for your direction, ♪
♪ 你未来的皇后 ♪
♪ Your Queen-to-be. ♪
我能和你单独聊聊吗?
May I talk to you alone for a moment, please?
不好意思,我们失陪一会儿
Excuse us for a moment.
那么… – 我不是你梦想中的那个她吗?
So… – Am I not all you dreamed I would be?
你很好,很漂亮
You’re fine. Beautiful.
但是既然我们要结婚,我们必须聊聊以便互相了解
But if we’re going to be married, we should talk and get to know each other.
我从一出生就被训练来服侍您
Ever since I was born, I have been trained to serve you.
我知道,但是我想要了解你,你喜欢做什么?
I know, but I’d like to know about you. What do you like to do?
您爱做的我都爱做
Whatever you like.
你喜欢哪种类型的音乐? – 您喜欢的音乐我就喜欢
What kind of music do you like? – Whatever kind of music you like.
我知道我喜欢什么样的音乐
I know what I like,
你也知道我喜欢什么样的,因为你是被这样调♥教♥的
and you know what I like, cause you were trained to know,
但是我想要了解你喜欢的东西,你有最喜爱的食物吗?
but I would like to know what you like. Do you have a favourite food?
是的 – 很好!你最喜欢吃的是什么?
Yes. – Good! What is your favourite food?
您喜欢吃的我都喜欢
Whatever food you like.
这不可能,从现在起,我命令你不许听我的
This is impossible. I command you not to obey me.

No.
你是说无论我说什么你都会照做,对吗?
Are you saying that no matter what I tell you to do, you will do?
是的,陛下
Yes, your Highness.
无论是什么,你都会照做? – 是的,陛下
Anything I say, you’ll do? – Yes, your Highness.
学狗叫
Bark like a dog.
嗷!嗷!嗷!嗷!
Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!
大狗叫
A big dog.
喔!喔!喔!
Woof! Woof! Woof!
单腿跳
Hop on one leg.
学大猩猩叫
Make a noise like an orangutan.
我看你们两个相处得很好嘛
I see the two of you are getting along.
让我们单独待会儿,伊玛妮
Excuse me, Imani, for a moment.
很好的女孩,不是吗?我告诉过你不用担心
Fine girl, isn’t she? I told you not to worry.
父亲…
Father…
关于这次婚礼…
About this wedding…
客人们都在等着,陛下
The guests are waiting, your Majesty.
那就让他们等着!我正在和我的儿子讲话
Let them wait! I’m talking to my son.
来,我们到外面走走
Come. Let’s go for a stroll.
你好,巴巴尔
Hello, Babar.
时光飞逝啊,仿佛昨天我才命令下人帮你换第一块尿布
Time flies. It seems only yesterday I ordered your first diaper changed,
现在你都要结婚了
and now you’re a man who’s about to be married.
她会给你带来很多快乐的,你觉得呢?
She will give you much pleasure, don’t you think?