Could I have a blanket and a pillow? -Sure.
给你 – 谢谢
There you go. -Thank you.
飞机就要起飞了
We’re now preparing for departure.
请检查您的手提行李是否 放在上方的行李架内
Please make sure your luggage…is safely stored in the overhead compartments.
扣好安全带,请勿吸烟
Fasten your seat belts and extinguish all cigarettes.
当飞行平稳后 我们将为您送上饮料和晚餐
Once we reach our cruising altitude, we’ll be serving complimentary beverages…and then our dinner.
然后放映电影
After that, we’ll be showing our feature film.
空服员苏珊和兰斯
Your flight attendants are Susan and Lance, and I’m Debbie.
希望您旅途舒适 再次祝您旅途安全、愉快
We’re here to make your trip comfortable. Have a safe and enjoyable flight.
对不起,飞行多长时间? – 我们11小时后在瓦尔瓦迪降落
Excuse me. How long is the flight? -We land in Val Verde in 11 hours.
谢谢你,麻烦一下 请别打扰我的朋友,他累极了
Thank you. And do me a favor… Don’t disturb my friend. He’s dead tired.
先生,飞行时您必须留在座位上
Sir, during takeoff, you must remain seated.
我有点晕机
I’m airsick.
警告:行李舱
空难拯救队
小鸟已经起飞了 货也上飞机了
Yeah, the bird has flown. The cargo’s aboard.
马上去空投地点
Now go to the drop-off point.
谢谢你,萨利
Yes. Gracias, Sully.
一切都按计划,运气好的话 今天将是我最后一天当平民
We are right on schedule. With any good fortune, today will be my last day as a civilian.
你♥爸♥还比较合作 你会很快和他团聚的
Your father seems to be cooperating. Your father seems to be cooperating.
那不是很好吗? – 看到他打烂你的狗脸更好
Won’t that be nice? -Not nearly as nice as watching him smash your face in.
带她下去
Take her below.
是啊,我是辛蒂 我去温哥华的航♥班♥取消了
Yeah! Well, my 7:40 flight to Vancouver was canceled.
一起吃饭,怎么样?
So, how about dinner?
我也可以早点上♥床♥呀
I could go to bed early, too.
也许下次吧 – 他好像在生你的气
Maybe another time. -Sounds like he’s mad at you.
好的,我也喜欢你
OK. Well, I like you, too.
好了,再联♥系♥,再见 – 爱情和事业不能两全
All right. Talk to you soon. Bye. -Love and careers. It’s tough.
你似乎需要个伴 – 不必
Sounds like you need a date. -Well, I don’t.
你一定交了不少男朋友 – 听着,少烦我
Girls like you meet a lot of nice boys at airports. -Listen, you’re really bugging me.
嘿,慢点!
Hey! Hey, slow down.
我有东西想给你 – 我没兴趣
I got something to give you. -I’m not interested.
噢,你不知道你错过了什么 – 看来像场恶梦,请少烦我!
You don’t know what you’re missing. -It looks like a nightmare. Please leave me alone!
你这个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking whore.
别动!我不会伤害你的
Don’t move. I’m not going to hurt you.
站一边去 – 你刚叫我别动
Step aside. -You said, “Don’t move.”
快点上车
Do it. Get in the car.
照我说的做 – 我7点半有高级空手道课
Do exactly what I tell you. -I’ve got a 7:30 karate class.
你赶不上了
You’re not going to make it.
跟着他
Follow him.
我就知道你会这么说的
I knew you would say that.
恕我冒昧问件事,你会杀我吗?
Don’t get offended, but are you going to kill me or something?
不 – 就算是,你也不会说的
No. -You wouldn’t tell me if you were.
当然会 – 真的?
Sure, I would. -Really?
相信我
Trust me.
跟紧一点
Stay close to him.
快点!
Faster!
很好! – 告诉我怎么回事?
That’s good. -Can you tell me what this is about?
我信任的朋友想置我于死地 – 认识你只有5分钟我也希望你死
A guy I trusted for years wants me dead. -I’ve only known you 5 minutes, and I want you dead, too.
下车,快点
Out. Come on. Hurry up.
如果你赶时间,我可以… – 快用不着你了
lf you’re in a hurry, I can– -I’m almost through with you.
告诉你,我女儿被挟持了 他是我唯一找到她的途径
Listen to me. My daughter has been kidnapped. He’s the only chance I’ve got of finding her.
他要是看见了我或我跟丢了 他们就会杀了她
If he sees me or I lose him, they’ll kill her.
我需要你跟着他 告诉他你疯狂地爱慕他
I need you to follow him, tell him you’re crazy about him.
把他带过来,别的我来处理 你便可以恢复正常的生活
Bring him over here. I will do the rest.You go back to your normal life. Got it?
求你帮帮我,你是我唯一的机会 她只剩下不到10个小时了
Please, help me. You’re the only chance I’ve got. She has less than 10 hours left.
他们要杀了她! – 好,我会帮你
They’re going to kill her. -OK. All right. I’ll help you.
外面有个穿绿T恤衫的大块头 他是个妄想狂
There’s this huge guy outside in a green t-shirt.He’s a paranoid maniac,
他绑♥架♥了我,我需要你的帮助
and he’s kidnapped me. I need your help.
我去看看 – 谢谢
I’ll check it out. -Thank you.
听说你是运输方面的专家 – 没错
I hear you’re great with transmissions. -That’s right.
干得不错
Oh, yeah. This will work just fine.
毕哥斯,你在吗? 这里有个人好像是疯子
Biggs, are you there? There’s a guy over here that may be wacko.
我一个人对付不了 – 我马上到,想看我修理人吗?
I doubt I can handle him alone. – I’ll be there. Want to see me kick ass?
你最好待在这里 – 谢谢
Wait here, miss. -Thank you.
全体注意,剧院层有紧急情况
Attention all units. Emergency on the theater level.
嫌疑犯身高6呎2英吋 棕色头发,他是个大块头混♥蛋♥!
Suspect, 6′ 2″, brown hair. He’s one gigantic motherfucker.
这里曾是个跟女人鬼混的好地方 现在有点太挤了
This used to be a great place for hunting slash. It’s got crowded now.
我好像发现了什么东西
I think I found something, though.
再见
See you.
你在这干嘛? – 在等我的…
What are you doing here? -I’m waiting for my…
在找我吗? – 你最好跟我们走
Hey, you looking for me? -Come with us.
什么?麦崔斯
What? Matrix.
给我25分,给我25分铜板!
I need a quarter. Give me a quarter!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
滚开 – 别动
Out of the way. -Freeze!
抓住他
Get him!
快点
Come on.
站住,否则我要开枪了!
Stop or I’ll shoot!
嘿,那女的,站住!
Hey, lady! Stop!
等等我!别走开!
Wait for me! Don’t you go anywhere!
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you, huh?
你偷了我的车! 把车座扯掉!绑♥架♥我!
You steal my car, rip the seat out, kidnap me,
你要我帮你寻找你女儿 我照着做了
you ask me to help find your daughter, which I kindly do.
然后你又把我卷进了 血腥的枪战中!
then you get me in a shoot-out where people are dying.
你还毁了个电♥话♥亭 又像泰山从天花板上飞下来
You rip a phone booth out of the wall, swing from the ceiling like Tarzan,
然后我阻止了警♥察♥开枪打你 他现在却来追我!
then a cop’s going to shoot you, and I save you, and he starts chasing me!
你到底告不告诉我是怎么回事?
Are you going to tell me what’s going on or what?!
不!
No.
天啊!小心!
Oh, my god! Watch out!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
哦,当心!啊!
Oh, look out! Aah!
今天真倒霉!
This is not my day!
我的车
My car!
你还好吧? – 我似乎要死了
Are you all right? -I’m dead.
你没事的,等着我
You’re all right. Wait for me.
她在哪?萨利 – 去死吧
Where is she? -Kiss my ass.
我听不见! -那我就大声点,去死吧!
I can’t hear you! -I’ll say it louder: get fucked.
你的忠诚真令人感动 但现在不重要了
Your loyalty is very touching, but it’s not the most important thing in your life right now.
重要的是地心引力
But what is important is gravity.
我要提醒你,萨利 我的这条胳膊没什么力气
I have to remind you, Sully, this is my weak arm.
你不会杀我的 你需要我找到你女儿
You can’t kill me. You need me to find your daughter.
她在哪? – 库克知道,我带你去找他
Where is she? -Cook knows. I’ll take you where I meet him.
不用你了 我已经知道他在哪了
No, you won’t, Because I already know.
记得我说的要最后杀你吗? – 对,你说过
Remember I promised to kill you last? -That’s right, Matrix. You did!
我骗你的
I lied.
现在没车了
Now you don’t have a car.
我有
Now I do.
你把萨利怎么了? – 我(放)了他!
What did you do with Sully? -I let him go.
对不起,让你卷入了这事 – 要不要告诉我怎么回事?
I’m sorry I got you involved. Tell me what this is about.
都是为了她 – 这是你的女儿?
It’s about her. -ls this your daughter?
有人用她要胁我做一件事 我不快去救,他们会杀了她
People are using her to force me to do a job. If I don’t get to her soon, they’ll kill her.
你干了那件事吗? – 没有,我♥干♥了他们也会杀她
Did you do the job? -No. They would kill her even if I did it.
我必须在他们发现我之前找到她
Our only chance is to get to her… before they find out what I’m doing.
现在对我最重要的是珍妮
All that matters to me now is Jenny.
走,下车!
Let’s go. Out!
在这里等着
Stay put.
你要干嘛? – 帮你救她
What are you doing? -Helping you get her back.
检查一下抽屉 – 好的
Check the drawers. -All right.
是库克,把床弄乱
It’s Cook. Mess up the bed.
记住,你刚和萨利玩过 开门
Act like you had a good time with Sully.
Look at this.
All right.
什么事?
Yeah?
萨利在哪? – 在洗澡
Where’s Sully? -ln the shower.
你是谁? – 饭店服务员
Who are you? -Room service.
开门
Open the door.
退到那边
Move over there.
萨利
Hey, Sully!
害怕了,孬种?一定是 我绿扁帽要好好教训你
You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be. This Green Beret’s going to kick your big ass.
我通常拿绿扁帽当早餐吃 现在我饿极了
I eat Green Berets for breakfast, and right now I’m very hungry.
这狗♥杂♥种♥真野蛮!
I can’t believe this macho bullshit.
去你♥妈♥的♥,笨蛋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!