Fuck you, asshole.
去你♥妈♥的♥,笨蛋
Fuck you, asshole.
他们一定是吃太多肉了
These guys eat too much red meat!
她在哪?
Where is she?
库克
Cook!
我们走
Let’s go.
这一定是库克的车
This must be Cook’s car.
检查一下
Let’s search it.
我好像发现东西了
I think I found something.
看这个 – 这是什么?
Look at this. -What is this?
海岸是个飞机加油站 – 什么飞机的加油站?
Coastal is a fuel depot that supplies planes. -To whom, the airlines?
小型的,私人飞机 – 真的吗?
Usually smaller, private aircraft. -Are you sure?
我正要考飞行执照 那是我教练加油的地方
This is where my flight instructor gets his fuel.
雷当锣街有许多仓库 阿里斯在那里一定有架飞机
There are a lot of warehouses on Pecondo Street. Harris must be keeping a plane there.
走,我们开库克的车 他用不着了
Let’s go. We’ll take Cook’s car. He won’t be needing it.
到了,这就是帕翠亚公♥司♥
This is it. Patria Enterprises.
我下午好像来过这里
This is where I was this afternoon.
这边走,等着我的信♥号♥♥
Go this way and wait for my signal.
辛蒂,快点
Cindy? Come on.
我看了所有的设备,但没有飞机 – 珍妮呢?
I’ve seen all the equipment, but there’s no airplane. -What about your daughter?
阿里斯和班尼不在这里 她一定和他们在一起
Harris and Bennett aren’t here. She’s wherever they are.
我看一下
OK. Look at this.
根据方位在圣塔芭芭拉附近
These coordinates are somewhere near Santa Barbara.
经度多少
Longitude…
这里以北的岛上有东西
There’s something going on at this island north of here.
珍妮一定在那里 – 看,有张两栖式飞机的照片
This must be where they’ve taken Jenny. -Look, here’s a photo of an amphibian airplane.
他们可能是用它飞到岛上的 – 再看一下发♥票♥
Maybe they use it to fly there. -Let’s look at that invoice.
4号♥汽油是两栖飞机专用的
Type 4 fuel is amphibian.
250加仑可以来回小岛一趟
250 gallons would fly this plane to the island and back.
但飞机不在这 我已经到处看了
But it isn’t here. I’ve seen everything.
在32号♥加油站加过油 太平洋码头,那是圣佩德罗
It was refueled at pump station 32, Pacific Pier. That’s San Pedro.
飞到岛上要多久? – 大约两小时
How long to fly to the island? -About two hours.
我们去开飞机? – 还没有
Are we going to the plane? -Not yet.
我们去哪? – 买♥♥东西
Where are we going? -Shopping.
买♥♥东西?
Shopping?
平价市场
快,快
Come on. Come on!
那是什么? – 火箭发射器
What’s that? -Rocket launcher.
走!
Go!
站住!别再想歪主义
Freeze! Don’t even think about it!
押他上车 -快,快
Stick him in the truck. -Come on. Come on.
你打电♥话♥给弗兰克林科比将军 他会说明一切的
If you call General Franklin Kirby,he will explain everything.
科比,啊? 我想我们上星期才抓住他
Kirby, huh? I think we ran him in last week.
妓♥女♥,不赖呀
Hooker. Not bad.
她在干嘛? – 我想她有好处给咱们
What’s she doing? -She’s got something for us. I bet she does.
他妈的 – 那他妈的是什么?
Shit!. -What the hell was that?!
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
你从哪学来的? – 我看了说明书
Where did you learn to do that? -I read the instructions.
麦崔斯什么时候 会到达瓦尔瓦迪?
What time do you expect Matrix to arrive in Val Verde?
差不多再两小时 – 你想他会给我们找麻烦吗?
Just over two hours. -Do you think he’s going to give us any problems?
只要他以为可以赎回女儿 他就会照着指示去做
He’ll do exactly as he’s told… as long as he thinks he’ll get his daughter back.
安全 – 好,上路吧
It’s all clear. -Good. OK, go.
你知道你总是充满敌意吗?
Did anybody ever tell you you have a lot of hostility?
快点,我们走
Come on. Let’s move.
但愿我能开这架飞机
I hope I can fly this plane.
他妈的!
Oh, shit!
哦,不 – 怎么了?
Oh, no! -What’s wrong?
这不是飞机,是带翅膀的小船 – 那就快划吧
This isn’t a plane. This is a canoe with wings. -Then get in and start paddling.
发动引擎,快点
Start the engine! Hurry!
老天,这架飞机比我还老!
This plane’s older than I am!
连仪表显示器都没有!
There’s no L.E.D. read-out!
我只学过开小型飞机 – 快点!
I’ve only trained on a Cessna. -Hurry up!
我在试嘛!
I’m trying!
该死
Shit!
快点!这个废物!快起飞 否则我就废了你!
Come on, piece of shit! Fly or die!
这招万试万灵
Works every time.
好了,我们起飞了
All right. Here we go.
小心那条船! – 我们要完蛋了
Watch out for the boat! -We’re not going to make it! Ah!
不会的
Yes, we are.
成功了,成功了!
We did it. We did it.
干得不错 – 谢谢
Well done. -Thank you.
麦崔斯?
Matrix?
通知联邦调查局监听 这一带警用和海陆频道
Call the federal building. Have them monitor every police, aviation, and marine channel.
你认为会有什么事? – 第三次世界大战
What are you expecting? -World War lll.
重复,我是威士忌X光448 找科比将军,紧急,请回答
Repeat: this is Whiskey X-ray 448 for General Kirby. Urgent you respond.
请注意,有不明飞机 我是海岸巡逻队卡特莫洛德
Attention unidentified aircraft. This is the Coast Guard cutter Marauder.
你在圣米格尔炮兵基地的上空 是军事禁区
You’re flying over the San Magill gunnery range. This is a highly restricted area.
立即改变航线,否则得迫降 请回答
Change course or you will be forced to land. Acknowledge.
重复,紧急情况 立即通知佛兰克林科比将军
Urgent. Repeat, urgent. You must contact General Franklin Kirby.
先改变航线,否则就击落 请回答
First change course or you risk being shot down. Acknowledge.
他们总是在这击落飞机 所有飞机都像躲瘟疫似的避开
They shoot the shit out of this area all the time. Flights out of LAX avoid it like the plague.
能否飞得低于雷达? – 海事导航雷达很难
Can you go below radar? -Not marine radar.
但如果我们贴近水面 海浪会掩护我们
If I get us close to the water, the waves can camouflage us.
下降 – 好的
Go down. -Oh…OK.
快点 – 抓稳了
Do it! -Hang on.
消失了,长官
We lost them, sir.
割断小女孩的喉咙 就像切热牛油一样容易
Slitting a little girl’s throat is like cutting warm butter.
把刀拿开,闭嘴
Put the knife away, and shut your mouth.
我喜欢听你的小兵说大话
I love listening to your little piss-ant soldiers…
他们让我发笑 如果麦崔斯在这他也会笑的
trying to talk tough. They make me laugh. If Matrix was here, he’d laugh, too.
班尼先生,我的士兵都是爱国者
Mr. Bennett, my soldiers are patriots.
你的士兵全是废物,麦崔斯和我 一眨眼就能把他们杀光
Your soldiers are nothing. Matrix and I could kill every one of them… in a blink of an eye.
记住这点 – 你是在吓唬我?
Remember that. -Are you trying to frighten me?
不用吓你,麦崔斯一完成任务 就会回来要他的女儿
I don’t have to try. When Matrix finishes the job, he’ll be back for his daughter.
她是活是死并不重要
Now, whether she’s alive or dead doesn’t matter.
他都会穷追不舍 只有我挡在麦崔斯和你之间
Then he’ll be after you. Now, the only thing between Matrix and you… is me.
是你害怕麦崔斯,班尼先生
It is you that is afraid, Mr. Bennett.
你害怕麦崔斯
You are afraid of Matrix.
当然,我聪明
Of course. I’m smart.
但我有优势 我手里有他的女儿
But I have an edge. I have his daughter.
是那个吗? – 就是那个
ls that it? -That’s the one.
在这里着陆 这最偏僻的地点了
Land here. It’s the most isolated spot we’ll find.
好的,下降了
OK. Here we go.
还记得讯息吗?
You remember the message?
突击队员、科比 红色警告、座标,记住了
Commando. Kirby. Code red. Coordinates. Got it.
他们看见我之前,别用无线电 – 我怎么知道?
Don’t break radio silence until they see me. -How will I know?
到时候会出现一片混乱 – 小心点,麦崔斯,祝你好运
Because all fucking hell is going to break loose. -Be careful, Matrix. Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
是,我是总统
Sí. El presidente aqui.
他不在飞机上
He was not on the plane.
杀了她
Kill her.
你好吗?
Como esta?
欢迎你回来,约翰 很高兴你来了
Welcome back, John. So glad you could make it.
你这个小混♥蛋♥!
Little bitch!
天杀的
I’ll kill her!
突击队员,再一遍,突击队员! 我是威士忌X光448
Commando! I say again, Commando! This is Whiskey X-ray 448.
有紧急讯息传给 弗兰克林科比将军
I have an emergency message for a General Franklin Kirby.
科比将军,请过来一下 有你的电传
I repeat, General Franklin Kirby. General Kirby, we have your message on the teletype.
!Disparen!
!Paren disparando!
Vayan y miren.
Ah!
Aah!
!Venganse conmigo!
Aah!
Aah!
珍妮,珍妮
Jenny! Jenny!
爸爸?
Daddy?
珍妮
Jenny!
爸爸?
Daddy?
不,不是你的爸爸
No, not Daddy.
快点!
Come on!
约翰,你的手臂怎么了? – 过来,你自己看看
John? How’s your arm, John? -Come find out.
不用了,谢谢,我想算了
No, thanks. Think I’ll take a pass.
约翰,头伸出来 一枪中你眉心
John, stick your head out. One shot right between the eyes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!