怎么会这样? 广场恐惧症
What did we do? – She’s agoraphobic.
那她也怕蜘蛛吗?(空间狭小)
She’s afraid of spiders too?
她一年多没有跨出家门了(患者通常呆家里,对外出感到困难)
She hasn’t left home in over a year.
她不会有事?
She’s okay?
没事,半小时后就正常人般
She’s fine. In half an hour, she’ll be singing.
请转告她…
Tell her…
我们很抱歉打扰她
…we’re sorry we bothered her.
让她看这些东西吗?
Did you want her to look at those?
那就把照片留下来吧?
If you do, leave them.
我会保管好的
I’ll make sure they’re safe.
请她打电♥话♥给我们
Tell her to call me…
如果她愿意的话
…if she feels like it.
那女人真是怪怪滴
That one is a strange ranger.
奎恩说她是个怪人
Quinn said she was a crackpot.
他没提那女人会吃药,酗酒…
He forgot to mention pill-popping juicehead…
呼吸急促不正常,还有什么广场恐惧症
…hyperventilating, agoraphobic asshole.
我倒觉得她挺可爱滴
I thought she was sweet.
鲁宾!
Ruben!
我的老天爷!
Honest to God!
他们走了?
Are they gone?
都走了
All gone.
天啊!
Oh, God!
我刚刚一定给人当神经病看了
I must have looked like such an asshole.
不,应该不会的
No, no.
你头戴纸袋,造型不错,像麻匪啊
You look good with a bag on your head.
天啊!
Oh, God.
真想找个洞钻地下去算了
I want to die.
我可不想死
I wouldn’t.
他还会回来
He’ll be back.
谁会回来?
Who’ll be back?
你懂的
Don’t be coy.
你也觉得他可爱
You thought he was cute too.
我才没有呢 没有?
No, I didn’t. I did not. – Didn’t you?
你喜欢那种飒爽、浓眉且可爱型的帅哥
You like those cute, brutal types with the eyebrows and the handcuffs.
承认了吧
Admit it.
天啊 什么? 我说的不对?
Oh, God. – What? What’d I say?
没事
Nothing.
我想男人
I miss men.
那我是什么?
Yeah? And what am I?
你懂我意思的
You know what I mean.
我是说男“性”
I miss sex.
他的确挺可爱
He was pretty cute.
没错,他是很可爱
Yes, he was very cute.
暂时先别想帅哥条子了
Okay, no young cops for you.
起来,坐好,看看这些照片
Come on. Up you go. Sit over here. Look at these pictures.
它们为什么在这儿?
Why are these here?
我替你泡咖啡
I’ll get you some coffee.
安迪,我不想看
Andy, I can’t.
你还不如死了算了
Why don’t you just die, then?
多年后,人们会从未拆封的邮件、报纸来重新认识你的
They’ll find you years from now amongst unopened mail and unread newspapers.
嗯,靠吃猫食和乳酪为生隐居的老女人
Yeah, the old hermit lady. She lived on cat food and Camembert.
她曾经是位知名的精神心理学家
She used to be a really good shrink once.
提起精神来,泡好的咖啡
Make up your mind. Here’s your coffee.
振作点!老女人
Live or die.
安迪?
Andy?
吓了我一跳
You scared me.
通宵加班吗?
Burning the midnight oil?
起得比鸡早,活得比猪累
This stuff never gets any easier.
是啊。还从不加薪。
Yeah. That’s why they pay us the small bucks.
你觉得…
Hey, listen.
什么?
Do you?
我是想说…
What would you think if…
…你下班后,不如我们去找家餐厅…
…when you’re finished here we go to Joe’s and we…
…吃顿牛排,然后…
…have a steak and…
不去了
I don’t think so.
好意心领了
Thanks anyway.
什么?你另有节目吗? 这个钟点虽然不关我的事了…
What? You got other plans? Not that it’s any of my business…
说的对
You got that right.
豆腐、烤鳗鱼,寿司…
Bean curd, smoked-eel sushi.
尼可在啊
Oh, Nikko.
有甜不辣、海带沙拉。。 一起吃吧?
We got prawn tempura, seaweed salad. You want to join us?
你吃饱了会亲亲老妈吗?
You kiss your mother after eating that?
你喜欢的话,我可以亲亲你
No. I can kiss you, if you like.
大爷的!
Go fuck yourself.
这家伙又犯贱了?
Who put the bug up his ass?
我的芝士包呢?
Where’s my cheeseburger?
我做了一个重要的决定
I made an executive decision.
日本料理
Japanese.
对你健康有益
It’s better for your heart.
鲁宾? 鲁宾
Ruben? Ruben?
你没买♥♥薯条? 太不懂我了
You didn’t even get french fries. You’re pissing me off.
试试这个
Here, here.
她有消息了吗?
Any word from…
…那个“纸袋怪博士”海伦哈德逊?
…Helen “Put a Bag Over My Head” Hudson?
还没,不过她会打来的
Not yet, but there will be.
不可能吧
No way.
我赌5块钱,她今晚会来电♥话♥
Five bucks she’s going to call tonight.
成交
Deal.
等等
Wait a minute.
我这怎么有个芝士包在口袋里啊?
What’s this Quarter Pounder with cheese doing here?
请接莫娜警官
Inspector Monahan, please.
这三件命案凶手是同一人
These three are the work of the same man.
这一件的凶手另有其人
This one is different.
你们在考我吗?
Are you testing me?
那到不是,只不过…
Well, not exactly. We had reason to believe…
我现在要接受测验了?
I have to take tests now?
好吧,你们在调查这案子?
Ongoing case?
查了六个月了
Six months.
犯罪现场极为凌乱
The scene is disorganized.
凶手就住在附近,不可能开车
The killer lives nearby. He would’ve been too disoriented to drive.
有两种可能:附近的精神病患或是受害者的男友
You have two possibilities: One is a mental patient, the other is a boyfriend.
他的性要求遭到受害者拒绝
Someone who was denied sex on this occasion…
但仍不放过她
…who knew and cared about her.
他把她毒打致死
He beat the shit out of her.
但懊悔不止
But he felt remorse.
因为凶手深受良心谴责,所以把她的头用布盖上
He covered her up afterward, because he felt conflicted.
但这杀人狂不一样
Not like this man.
他的心中毫无悔恨之意
These are the work of someone who is not conflicted at all.
一切都在他掌控之中
He’s doing exactly what he wants to do.
杀人手法干净俐落
Highly organized.
指纹、血迹、毫无痕迹。是吧?
I’ll bet there were no prints, no stains, no blood. Right?
没错 没有强行进屋的痕迹
Right. – No sign of forced entry.
他可能骗受害者开门让他进去
He probably conned his way in.
或许和性有关
These may or may not be about sex…
但肯定绝对有暴♥力♥倾向的痕迹
…but they’re about power.
注意到喉部的勒痕吗?
See the multiple thumbprints along the throat?
舌骨断了吗?
Was the hyoid bone broken?
断了
Yes, it was.
凶手作案时与受害人对视着。。
He strangles them face to face, so they can see his power…
凶手从受害者的恐惧中得到杀人的快♥感♥
…and he can watch their terror. That gets him off.
不断残杀被害人过程中,凶手会莫名兴奋
Then he revives them and does it again.
从以上推测凶手是年龄介于20到30之间高智慧的 并且是社会行为能力正常的白人男性
Look for an intelligent white male, 20 to 30 years old, socially functional…
另外凶手还比较怀念旧日的美好时光
…with a major interest in golden oldies.
是这样吗?
Did I pass?
全对 你说的“旧日美好时光”是什么意思
You passed. What do you mean by “golden oldies”?
这人脖子上的长统袜呢?
Where’s the stocking that was tied around this one’s neck?
你怎么知道的?
How’d you know that?
我大胆假设是长统袜而非丝♥袜♥
I mean, I assume it was a stocking and not pantyhose…
打了个大蝴蝶结
…tied in a big loopy bow…
就像这个,是吗?
…like this one, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!