Now, I’m not gonna lie to you.
这个会有点痛
This is gonna hurt.
我是刑事组莫娜警官
This is Inspector Monahan, Homicide.
我在梅森区1号♥码头,有警员死亡,请求砖家小组支援
I’m at Pier One, Fort Mason. I’ve got an officer down. I need assistance.
收到, 莫娜.
Copy, Monahan.
妈的!
Shit.
快坐起来
Up we go.
嗨!大家好
Oh, hi there.
这是新闻插播快报
We join our program already in progress.
莫娜警官…
Inspector Monahan…
…你老是被我耍得团团转…
…don’t you ever get tired…
…难道不觉得累吗?
…being a day late and a dollar short?
你大概会以为我现在立刻
You probably think I’m just gonna maybe slit her throat right now.
要割了她喉头, 不,哪有这么简单
Cut my losses, so to speak.
对…
Well…
…你大错特错了!
…wrong-o!
你看我把她盛装打扮…
Do you really think I’d get her all dressed up so pretty…
…就没地方要去吗?
…with no place to go?
你够聪明的话…
Now, if you’re a smart cop…
…该知道我们会去哪里.
…you’ll know where to find us.
若你真的够聪明…
And if you’re a really smart cop…
…就一个人来
…you’ll come alone.
否则嘛…
Otherwise…
…海伦就白白了
…it’s bye-bye, Helen.
一会儿见了
See you.
不,不是这样
No, this is wrong.
这样就行了,海伦
Here we go, Helen.
就是这样
There we go.
好多了
Much better.
这家伙怎么办?
What about him?
这个姿势还可以吗?
Did I get the pose right?
我已经按照片上的姿势摆的完美了 你看看,帮帮我吧
Did the best I could from the photos. Come on, help me out.
他的头该怎么摆?朝这边? 还是那边?
Which way was his head? Was it this way, or this way?
嗯?
Uh or unh?
这边好了
This way.
好极了,
Good. Excellent.
一切都完美无缺
Everything has to be just so.
天啊,海伦,我还记得…
God, Helen, I remember…
…看着你在大荧幕的影像.
…watching you up on that big screen.
你穿着红色套装的形象,
In your red dress.
天啊,多么崇高伟大
God, you looked huge.
现在看看你的囧样
Look at you now.
没眼看了
So sad.
不过你想开一点
But look on the bright side.
你将会是一个举世闻名的受害者
I am gonna make you the world’s most famous victim.
想知道我的动机吗?
Guess what that makes me?
你知道叙述杰克开膛手的书…
Did you know that more books have been written about Jack the Ripper…
…比研究林肯总统的还要多?
…than Abraham Lincoln?
这是个多么悲哀的世界啊….
It’s a sick world…
…是吗?海伦…
…isn’t it, Helen?
不准你单独去
You are not to go in there alone.
等候支援
You wait for proper backup.
这是命令!
And you acknowledge my order!
你不准进去,等候支援抵达。收到没?
You stay out of that building until backup arrives! You copy?
收到了,长官
Absolutely, sir.
小心,海伦
Careful, Helen.
你看看
See?
割到自己了吧?
Now you’ve cut yourself, haven’t you?
嗯。。
Hmm?
看着,海伦。我练习很久的了
See, Helen, I’ve been practicing.
知道技巧在哪里吗? 昂?
Want to know the trick? Hm?
精细…
Small…
…伤口要…
…incisions…
…精细,工具要…
…with a fine…
…精密…
…instrument.
这样子, 海伦…
That way, Helen…
…我可以让你在4小时内…
…I can make it last…
….慢慢死去
…for hours.
你会感觉度分如年
And you will not believe how long a minute can feel.
我擦!
Fuck you.
哦?
What?
你听到了,你这烂货
You heard me, you little twerp.
你以为我怕你吗?
You think I’m afraid of you?
我知道你怕我
I know you are.
你这种人我非常清楚
I know all about you.
你不过是个悲哀的…
You’re just a sad…
…小混混…
…second-rate…
…无聊男、性无能,卑微的抄袭大王
…boring, impotent little copycat.
闭嘴,贱♥货♥!
Watch it, bitch!
不然我在你脸上划道微笑,听清楚了吗?
Or I will slice that smile off your face, do you hear me?
德瑞李的小老弟也雄起不来! 听到没?!
Daryll Lee couldn’t get it up, either. – Do you hear me?!
我明白了,差点中了你的计
Okay. I see, Helen. Nice try.
告诉你个小秘密
Want to know a little secret?
我清楚你的诡计
I’m onto your trick.
我要你慢慢的在痛苦中死去
I won’t kill you fast.
无论你怎么急着去死…
No matter how much…
…也没用.
…you’re gonna want me to.
太好了, 海伦
Excellent, Helen.
当年德瑞李就是在这里失手
See, here’s where Daryll Lee got sloppy.
他没料到会有另一个警♥察♥会来
He wasn’t expecting a second cop.
可是我料到了 我在这
But I am. – I’m in here!
放松点,海伦
Helen, relax.
她能领得到退休金的
That other cop’s collecting his pension. So will she.
若你再出声,我会杀了她
But if you warn her, I will kill her.
我是莫娜警官 替我留话给奎恩队长
This is Inspector Monahan. I have a message for Quinn.
请讲
Go ahead.
告诉他…
Tell him…
…很抱歉,我违令了
…I’m sorry I blew it.
这不是我的枪吗?
Now, that’s my gun, isn’t it?
你拿了我的枪…
What in the world are you doing…
…想干什么?
…with my gun?
给我过来
Get your ass over here.
喂,博士, 帮个忙吧
Come on, doc, help me out in this situation.
我该用刀刺?还是用枪轰她?
What do I do? Do I stick her or shoot her?
刺她?轰她?昂?
Shoot her or stick her, huh?
帮我出个主意吧
Come on, doc, help me out.
注意看着,海伦,你在看吗?
You watch this, Helen. You watching?
完美的比例
Perfect symmetry here.
起来, 你个贱♥货♥. 你在看吗?
Get up here, you dumb bitch. You watching?
你有在看着吗?
You watching this?
喂!喂!
Hey, hey!
海伦,你干什么?啊!不!
Helen, what are you doing? No!
快把脚踏上来!
Feet on here!
妈的!
Damn it!
你精神可嘉啊 但没那么轻易得手的
Good try, Helen. But you don’t get off that easy.
起来!走!
Come on, get up. Let’s go.
起来!贱♥货♥!
Get up, bitch.
妈的!
Shit! Shit!
救命啊,快来人啊
Help us! Somebody!
来人啊!
Somebody!
救命!
Help us!
嗯,海伦 好像我治好你的广场恐惧症了
Hey, Helen, looks like I cured the agoraphobia.
救命啊!救….
Help us! Help!
算了!
Forget it!
来不及了!
Too late!
海伦,你没救了!
Too late for you, Helen!
过来杀我呀!
Come on. Put up your dukes!
贱♥货♥!你她妈的在笑什么?昂!?
What the fuck are you laughing at, bitch? Huh?
你她妈的笑什么?
What the fuck are you laughing at?!
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
来杀我啊!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!