叫他们去化验那瓶毒剂 看是不是阿摩尼亚和乙醇
Tell them to test for chemicals found in window cleaner: Ammonia, ethanol…
我清楚记得 他们都替被害人注射这种玩意
I know window cleaner. – It’s what they injected into a victim.
为什么要模仿卡奇兴布诺?而且如此相像
Why these guys? Why in such detail?
他要把我们耍得团团转
He wants to dazzle us.
在浴缸里杀人太常见了
Anyone can strangle someone in a bathtub, right?
他想说你们要“注意了”
He’s saying, “Look out.
“这只是个开头,好戏在后头”
“I’m just getting started.”
在旧金山…
In San Francisco…
…又发现年轻女尸
…the mutilated body of an unidentified young woman was discovered.
警方目前尚未发表任何评论
Police have yet to comment on the slaying…
…这是6周来发生的第4宗命案.
…which is the fourth such body to be found in the last six weeks.
Susan Schiffer在现场为你报导
Reporting live is Susan Schiffer.
为应付刑案压力,警方有关部门组成..
In response to growing alarm, a special task force is being set up…
…专案小组负责侦办
…inside the police department.
并由著名的犯罪心理学家 哈德逊博士提供专业协助
Aiding the police is noted criminal psychologist, Dr. Helen Hudson.
当年她的证词曾让杀人狂…
It was her expert testimony that sent Daryll Lee Cullum to death row…
…德瑞李柯伦被判处死刑
…for the murders of two young women.
柯伦后来越狱找她复仇,并杀了一名警官
Cullum later escaped and attacked Dr. Hudson, killing a police officer.
目前警方加强了学校的校巡逻戒备 大学校园也无人敢随意逗留…
Meanwhile, schoolyards are empty, college campuses are deserted…
…全市陷入一片恐慌当中
…and a terrified city locks its doors.
嘿!小妞!
Hey, little darling. Full service is available.
让我帮你检查一下有没油吧?
Want me to check your oil?
你好!不好意思
Oh, hi. Sorry.
我可能迷路了,能帮个忙吗?
I’m a little lost. Can you help me out?
没问题
WO-Um, sure.
谢了!
Thanks.
白人女性约二十多岁
We have a white female, early 20s…
…弃尸在车内
…found deceased in vehicle.
头部中弹 鉴证组请支援
Gunshot trauma to head. Request CSU forensics and coroner.
请加派警力支援现场
Backup is requested.
找到了
Gotcha.
太好了
It’s a beauty.
很好
Great.
我马上过来看看
I’ll look at it in a sec.
先生,磁带是故意放在这里的
The tape is there for a purpose, sir.
听到枪声时,你当时在哪里?
You thought you heard a backfire? Where were you?
我刚要过马路,往东走
I was just waiting to cross the street, going east.
借过一下
Excuse me.
什么事? 我是海伦
Yeah? -Hi, it’s me, Helen.
我现在没空多说
Look, this isn’t a good time.
有个女的在车里被枪杀了吧?
It’s a woman shot in a car, right?
不,看来像被流弹射中
No, it looks like a drive-by.
她坐在停好的车里, 头部中弹, 无强♥暴♥迹象
She’s in a parked car, shot in the head, no sexual assault.
她坐在车的哪一边
Which side was she on?
听着我现在真没空讨论这些 她坐在右前方乘客座吗?
Look, I really got to… – Was it the passenger side?
是啊
Yeah.
坐在乘客座?
Was the tape player on?
不知道,音响是开着的吗? 你到的时候音响还开着的吗?
I don’t know. Was the tape player on when you got here?
对啊,本来开着,因为太吵了 我就把它关了
Yeah, it was. It was driving me crazy, so I shut it off.
是你关的啊
You shut it off? Really?
好吧,把录音带放出来给我听听
Okay. Switch it on, would you?
引擎还是热的
It’s still warm.
别笑, 我猜那可能是“松鸡家族合唱团”专辑
Don’t laugh, but I think it might be the Partridge Family.
好,把录音带放出来
Okay. You mind putting the tape player on?
海伦猜那是松鸡家族专辑
Helen thinks it might be the Partridge Family.
真是天才啊
I think I love you
鲁宾,别挂掉
Ruben, don’t hang up.
附近有加油站吗?
Is there a gas station nearby?
有 旁边有电♥话♥亭?
Yeah. – With a phone booth?
有,有 快去那儿找找有没有便条留言
Uh-huh. – Go look for a note.
好的
Okay.
拿着,我去电♥话♥亭查一查
Here. I got to go check the pay phone.
这是布凯维兹的手法,是吗?
It’s Berkowitz, isn’t it?
这家伙又改变作风了
He’s doing Son of Sam.
中弹(点44口径)时她正坐在停好的车上
She was sitting in a parked car when she was shot with a.44.
注意观察周围群众
Look in the crowd.
布凯维兹喜欢逗留现场看警♥察♥瞎忙
Berkowitz liked to watch the cops work.
海伦,找到一张便条
Helen, we found a note.
上面写着 “条子们,我不会让你们闲着的“ 另外还有”我还会再来”
It says, “Police, let me haunt you with these words: I’ll be back.”
写给海伦的
It’s to Helen.
我马上赶过去
I’m going over there.
鲁宾,我现在过去请教你几个问题
I know it’s kind of late, but Ruben’s gonna drop by with a couple questions.
听着, 我要走了,回头见
Look, I gotta go, so I’ll see you later.
我是刑事组莫娜警官
Inspector Monahan, Homicide.
收到,请讲
Copy, go ahead.
请派10到25名警员至梅森区1号♥码头(三藩市地名)处会合
I need a 10-25 to Pier One, Fort Mason.
不要打草惊蛇
Approach Code 2. Wait for instructions.
通知现场警员加强警戒
Alert the officer on security duty there.
为什么他们放个愚蠢的警报器在这?
WO-Why do they put these stupid alarms in cars?
拆掉好了
Just pull it.
快拖走这该死的车
Just steal the car and go.
警官
Burt?
约翰麦迪逊
John Madison.
汤姆斯杰夫
Thomas Jeffer…
他知道你做的一切
WO-He knows what he’s doing.
知道了 是那个了
BURT: I think I’ve got it. -That one right there.
擦!
Shit!
混♥蛋♥,等一下再跟你算帐 海伦!
I’ll deal with you later, asshole. Helen!
海伦! 你一定以为我是弱智的吧
Helen! -You must think I’m a moron!
那家伙可能只是个盗窃犯
Until we know different, I say the guy’s just a junkie.
一个盗窃的?
A junkie?
会穿着SWAT装备的盗窃犯? 鲁宾,你拿我当白♥痴♥吗?
In a full-on SWAT suit? Ruben, you’re such a lousy liar.
有没有丢东西?
Are you sure nothing’s missing?
有,那个在我门口守着的警♥察♥
Yes, there is! The cop who was supposed to be at my door!
他死到哪里去了?
Where was he?
都是他的错,但那不是问题所在
He screwed up. That’s not the point.
怎么不是! 你们把我拖下水, 你们应该保护我的安全
It is! You dragged me into this, you’re supposed to protect me.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
检查我的床,行吗?
I’m checking the bed! Okay?
那人来去自如,如入无人之境
That man is in and out of here when he feels like it!
我们尽全力立刻赶来了
We got here as quickly as we could, okay?
好在还没有…
Fortunately we got here…
为什么?为什么要立刻赶来?
Why is that? Why did you come to my rescue so fortuitously, huh?
什么?
What?
有张便条留言,是吧? 在那加油站里
There was a note, wasn’t there? At the gas station.
我说对了吧. 上面写些什么?
I was right. What’d it say?
你说那家伙以前来过这里?
You think the guy’s been in here before? You said he comes when he feels like it.
我不知道
I don’t know.
有人曾潜入,乱动我的衣服
Somebody came and messed with my clothes.
把这红色套装放在床上
And they put this red suit of mine on the bed.
这套装有何特别之处?
Anything special about it?
我只穿过一次….
It was the one that I was wearing…
…在我演讲的时候
…at the lecture hall.
哦,那你怎么不报案?
Oh. Why didn’t you report this?
我不是很肯定
I didn’t know.
有可能是我自己拿出来的
I thought it was me, you know? I just…
我一天吃那么多药,又酗酒
I had taken a lot of pills and I had been drinking.
我真的不确定,但现在知道了
I just didn’t know. I wasn’t sure then, but I am now!
不要再骗我是普通小偷了
So stop pretending to me that it’s a burglar!
别再拿我当个白♥痴♥了 告诉我事情真♥相♥!
Stop treating me like I’m some fucking idiot! Just tell me the truth!
好吧
Okay.
五件女子命案的杀人凶手…
I think the man who has killed five women in this city…
…刚刚的确来过
…was just in your apartment.
我不知确实原因
I don’t know why.
但显然他另有计划, 而你是他的局内人
But I do know he has a plan, and you seem to be a part of it.
他聪明绝顶,而且难以捉摸
The truth is he’s very smart, and he’s way ahead of us.
你不可能搬家吧?
And I take it your moving is out of the question?
不搬,谢谢!
No, thank you.
我想唯一能做的…
So all I know to do…
…加派人手警戒巡逻,把锁换了…
…is run the usual checks, change your locks, tighten up security…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!