对,天啊!
Right.
这是波士顿勒颈狂的作案手法
For goodness sakes, it’s the Boston Strangler.
他模仿的迪萨瓦犯罪现场一模一样
He’s imitating Albert DeSalvo’s crime scene down to the kinky details.
这家伙模仿已经死去的一位杀人狂…
This guy’s copycatting a serial killer who’s been dead for…
死了二十年了
Twenty years.
为什么模仿迪萨瓦 为什么不学最近的杀人狂?
Why DeSalvo? Why not somebody in the news recently?
例如盖希,或是雷莫兹
Gacy or Ramirez?
不知道
I don’t know.
这些人就像病毒一般
I mean, these guys are like viruses.
随时会有新的变种
There’s always some new mutation.
Tears are running down your breast
And your friends
Treat you like a guest
Don’t you want somebody to love?
署长打我官腔
The commissioner is up my ass, saying we could use help here.
要我们寻求协助 找FBI拿些要犯名单
We could use help. We need their VICAP, we need their…
资料什么的 好的
…database thingies. – Yeah, yeah.
FBI接手会越帮越忙
The FBI will bury you with fucking help.
当年派蒂赫斯绑票案
During Patty Hearst…
我的办公室要被FBI小鬼征用个把月了
…some snot-nose with a crew cut took over my office for a month.
什么意思?
So you’re saying?
如果你要人帮忙
I’m saying, if you need help…
尼可的中国城案子快结了 我让他支援你
…Nikko is almost through with the Chinatown thing.
真的不用了,长官
That really won’t be necessary, sir.
那就过来吧,我们需要你
Join us. We need you.
嫌犯有无类似勒颈狂的背景?
Anyone with a similar profile to the Strangler.
或是娶了个德国老婆的,帮我查查
Or with a German wife. Can you do that?
或者是穿绿色裤子的?
Anyone who wears green pants…
波士顿档案还没到了吗?
The files in from Boston, yet?
可能明天会到
Should be here tomorrow.
尼可,你去哪里?
Nikko, what are you up to?
去中国城
Going to Chinatown.
过来这边一下
Sit in on this for a minute.
帕奇,你怎么样?
Pach, what do you got?
(下得太烂了,不要再下了,我们见面约个会吧)
(免谈,别自作多情,继续)
赢了吗?
Winning?
杀得他片甲不留
I’m pulverizing him.
我走了
All right, I’m off, then.
再见 玩得愉快
See you. – Have a good time.
我不等门了
I won’t wait up.
(我大获全胜)
I got you.
她是下一个
She’s next.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我看着她变脸的
Because I watched her face change to that.
你重新看过吗? 没有
Did you try to play it back? – No.
他怎么寄给你的?
How did he send this to you?
他盗取了她的网路地址
He’s hacked into her Internet address.
能追踪得到吗?
Can we trace it?
除非他还在线上 他早离线了
Only if he’s online right now. – He ain’t.
能不能倒回去看
Can we rewind or?
应该可以倒回去再看一遍
Yeah, we should be able to play it back.
AVI视频有多久 ? 30秒
How long is the program? – Thirty seconds.
能把脸型拷贝下来吗? 不行,档案太大了
Can we get a copy of that face? – No, it’s too big a file.
啊? 用磁带机拷贝
Huh? – Back up to tape.
我们可以把磁带带回局里
She’s got a tape backup. We can make a copy and take it with us.
你怎么会懂的这么多?
How do you know about all this?
我想你不知道
Misspent youth in video arcades, I guess.
我交了不少学费呢
A lot of quarters.
为什么他发这段视频给你?
Why would he send this to you?
怎么讲?
Why do you think?
没有人泄漏你参与侦办案啊
No one mentioned your involvement.
我可没有“参与”什么
There is no involvement. I’m not involved!
杀人狂喜欢这一套 他们在现场逗留,看着警♥察♥…
This is a game they play. They hang around watching the cops…
…享受心中的成就感
…feeling superior to them.
现在可好,把他引来找上我了
Instead of catching him, you led him to me.
为什么他的对象不是我而是你
He didn’t write to me, he wrote to you. Why?
因为我是他们的性幻想对象
Because I’m their damn pinup girl.
他们都认识我,从图书馆,他们也搜集剪报
They all know me. They have libraries. They collect clippings.
我是杀人狂灵感的泉源
I’m the fucking muse of serial killers.
妈的!
Holy shit.
什么来的?
What the?
不 嗯!
No. – Yeah.
让开
Excuse me.
天!
Christ.
试试C盘
Try the C drive too.
还有什么其他好建议
Any other suggestions?
没,档案不见了
It’s gone. The file is not here.
不在C盘,也不在目录上
It’s not on C drive, and it’s not in List. The utilities aren’t retrieving it.
他装了电脑病毒吗?
You think he put a virus in there?
对 谁可以告诉我到底怎么回事
Yeah. – What exactly is?
他写了个病毒放到视频里了 如果拷贝,就会自动删除档案
He wrote a virus into the program. You try to copy it, it’s erased.
这小子有一手
He booby-trapped it!
聪明绝顶啊!
I gotta hand it to the guy.
的确聪明啊! 你记得图中女孩长相吗?
He’s a smart motherfucker. – Do you remember what she looked like?
记得
Yes.
她长得像个女孩
She looked like a girl.
就像千千万万人群中的一个女孩
She looked like a million other girls.
怎样?
Okay?
我没见过她
I barely saw her.
我回局里找电脑高手马丁想办法
I’m going to the office to get a systems guy on this. Maybe Marty.
但愿。。
Or Mercer.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
把线拔掉
Unplugging this.
这是个开放系统平台,他随时可由网络进来
It’s an open window. He can crawl in any time he likes.
只要他一进来,我们就逮他 这是我们唯一的线索
He comes in, we grab him. It’s the only lead we’ve got.
那我算是什么了?
And what am I?
诱饵吗?
The lamb tied to the stake?
难道你不明白吗?这是我的小世界藏身的一个角落
You don’t get it. This is the only space that I have in the world.
你不会懂的 我派个人留在这儿保护你
You’re not gonna get it. – I’ll get a guard here.
不需要!
I don’t want a fucking guard here!
好吧
All right. Hey.
那我们一起合作 不必了
We’re all working together. – I’m not.
我只想一个人独♥立♥工作 这样挺好
I’m not working with anybody. – This is what we’ll do.
把荧幕打开,我留在这看看情况发展的怎样
Turn the monitor back on and I’ll stay until we figure out what’s happening.
你先回去吧 回头见
Go on. – Catch you later.
行了吗?
All right?
遵命,希♥特♥勒♥!
Heil Hitler.
可能他太忙,应该不会发送任何电脑讯息过来了
I don’t think he’s gonna send us anything else tonight. He’s too busy.

Yeah.
要来点酒吗?
You want a drink?
不了,谢谢!
No, thank you.
任务在身不方便喝酒?
Always on duty?
平时不喝酒的
Always.
那…
So…
你和那警花是什么关系?
…what about you and the wee inspector?
能有什么关系?
What about us?
你们没有那个吗?
Are you?
我们只是工作上的搭档
We’re partners.
搭挡啊? 很多方面的吧?
Partners? In every way?
不是
Not yet.
还挺自信的嘛
Self-confident.
其实,我是闷骚型。。
Actually, I’m shy…
比较挑剔。。
…selective.
而且我。。。
The trouble is I’m…
还发现自己。。。
I’m finding myself…
你知道,你可能会成为警方证人
Well, you’re in the witness category, you see.
嗯…
Well…
有这可能,再说吧
In better times, maybe.

Yeah.
皮特!皮特!
WO-Peter! Peter!
叫你这么多声,没听到吗?
I’ve been calling and calling. Didn’t you hear me?
你都把我忘得一干二净了吧
You completely forgot about me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!