你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这是命令 该死
That’s an order, goddamnit!
罗夫 怎么啦 -什么
Rolf, what is it? What?
有什么事
What’s the matter?
我要回去
I’m going back
我想你应该回家
I thought you were going back home
我没有家
I have no home
我的家 我们的家
My home, our home
你热爱战区
Do you love the war zone?
那 那什么是错的 斯泰纳
Is that… ls that what’s wrong with you, Steiner?
是你害怕什么 你会没有什么
Are you afraid of what you’ll be without it?
德国万岁
Long live Germany
我说停下 我说停下 对不对
I said hold it! I said hold it, right?
斯泰纳 我没意见 但你疯了
Steiner, I didn’t mean it, you’re crazy!
斯勒鲁巴
Schnurrbart
罗夫
Rolf!
婊♥子♥崽
Son of a bitch!
斯勒鲁巴 -喂 克恩
Schnurrbart! Hello, Kern!
豪德瑞克 -你好 上士
Hartwick Hello, Sergeant
豪德瑞克 -斯勒鲁巴 你好
Hartwick Schnurrbart, how are you?
又发现你掉裤子了 哈
Caught you with your pants down again, huh?
安塞姆
Anselm
欢迎你回来 上士
Welcome back, Sergeant
克留格尔
Kruger!
回来得也太快了 我不想和你说话
You’re back too soon, I don’t want to talk to you
别管我
Leave me alone
想你 想你 是的
Missed you, missed you, yeah!
哎呀 哎呀 这是什么
My, my, my! What is this?
这是泽鲁 -是位党员
That’s Zoll That’s a party member
史特兰斯基上尉派来的
It’s a compliment of Captain Stransky
特别经过挑选的
He has special actions quote
你也是一个党员 豪里巴
You still a party member, Holibach?
如果我查明是党员 我会和党员跳舞
Well, I’ll dance with a party member if I can find one
嗨 安静 党相信我们一定会赢得这场战争
Hey, silence! Party’s convinced we’re winning the war
对 当然了 我们一定能赢得这场战争
Yeah, sure, we’re winning the war
我希望你记住我们的编号♥
I hope you’ve memorized our serial numbers
以及我们娘家的姓
our mothers’ maiden names correctly
我不会要她们来抢救堕落的男人 女人或孩子
I wouldn’t want them to come and rescue a wrong man, a woman or a child
我不关心你什么 也不相信你会做什么
I don’t care what you believe what you’ve done
你的职责就是服从我们排和我
Your duties to us, the platoon and me
履行那些义务或你应当做的
Fulfill those responsibilities or you’ll have our banners
蠢驴 明白吗
up your ass, clear?
明白 长官
Yes, sir
我要给瑟斯库请保姆
I’m playing nursemaid to Cersquot
谁愿意 -晚餐 斯泰纳
Anyone volunteers? Dinner, Steiner!
不算我 -没有时间
Not me No time
与斯泰纳一起去
Go along with Steiner
谢谢
Thanks a lot
我们这里有鹰和兔
What have we here a hawk and a hare?
给我
I’ll take it
来 大家干一杯
Come on, have a drink
你的 干杯
That’s your bottle, cheers!
有些文件要你签名 上尉
Some papers to sign, Captain
我等会儿签
I’ll sign them later
住手 当心我的JJ
Stop that! Be careful with my JJ
是的 长官
Yes, sir
要小心的爱护
Have her treated correctly
斯泰纳上士奉命报到 长官
Sergeant Steiner reporting as ordered, sir
请进
Come in
谢谢你们 先生们 你们可以走了
Thank you, that will be all gentlemen
欢迎回来 斯泰纳上士 -谢谢 长官
Welcome back, Sergeant Steiner Thank you, sir
请坐 你不必拘束
Please sit down, Make yourself comfortable
见到你回来 我很高兴
Now that you’re back and I’m glad you’re back
我认为我们应该一起寻找新的开始
I think we should make a fresh start together
但是最主要的是团部认为或确信
but the main point is the regiment feels or believes that
我应当得到一枚十字勋章
I deserve the Iron Cross now
而他们要我提出两名证人来证明
And they’ve asked me to produce two witnesses to the fact that
是我组织反击 打退俄♥国♥人
I led the counterattack and threw the Russians out of their positions
我指定的见证人是特里皮少尉和你
I have named Lieutenant Triebig and you
尤其是你
especially you
特里皮少尉已经签字
Lieutenant Triebig has already submitted signature
这也许是一次私人的会谈
You’d like to believe this is a private conversation
你没有不愿意吧
That would occur to you, wouldn’t it?
好的 喝点1937年的摩泽尔白葡萄酒
Alright, have some wine a 37 Moselle
我喝一点
I’ll have some
谢谢你 上士
Thank you, Sergeant
但请记住 在平民生活与军人生活中
But still remember that in civilian as well as in military life
人与人之间是有差别的
the distinction is made between people
你的意思是你所说的都将成为这个连队的决定
Is that what you meant when you said all you are
and may become is dependent upon this present company?
喔 这种差别在于民族素质和智力优良
Well, the difference is a matter of ethical
and intellectual superiority which is caused whether
不管你喜欢不喜欢 它来自血统和阶级上的差别
you like it or not by blood and by class difference
如果我没记错 康德是一个鞍匠的儿子
If I remember correctly, Kant was a son of a saddle maker
而舒伯特的父亲是个穷教师
and Schubert’s father was a poor schoolmaster
也许才智 灵敏 能力并不是
Perhaps talent, sensitivity and character are no longer
所谓上流阶层的特权
privileges of the so called upper class
康德和舒伯特是例外
But Kant and Schubert were exceptions
我们谈的是普遍的观念
We’ re talking about general concepts
不是个别 -但我是例外 你也一样
not individuals But I am one and so are you
没听元首说要废除所有的阶级差别吗
Didn’t Afior say that all class distinction would be abolished?
我是一名魏玛军官 可我不是党员
I’m an officer of the Weimarer, I’ve never been a party member
我是普鲁士的贵族
I’m a Prussian aristocrat and
我不要和他们相提并论
I don’t want to be put into the same category!
在这点上我们一致
So we agree for once

Good!
它终究是元首颁发的
But it is still Afior
很幸运
Fortunately
这是一个不同的问题 上士 那不由我们决定
It’s a different question, Sergeant. That’s not up to us to judge
你为什么这样想要得到它
Why do you want it so badly?
它只是一块无价值的金属 瞧
It’s just a piece of worthless metal, look!
它对我不是无价值
It’s not worthless to me
它对你那么重要
Why is it so important to you?
告诉我 上尉 为什么
Tell me, Captain, why?
上士 如果我回去没带铁十字勋章
Sergeant, if I go back without the Iron Cross
我无法面对我的家庭
I couldn’t face my family
就个人而言 长官 我不觉得你该得到铁十字勋章
Personally, sir, I don’t feel you deserve the Iron Cross
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去124高地 克留格尔下士那里
I’m going to Point 124, Corporal Kruger’s over there
你疯了吗 这种攻击下没人能幸免
Are you crazy? No one could survive this kind of assault
别拦着我 告诉他们我正在去
Get out of my way! Tell them I’m going out
斯泰纳
Steiner!
给我一些担架 可恶
You get me some stretcher, damnit!
斯泰纳 斯泰纳
Steiner! Steiner!
其他人呢
The others?
死了 全死了
Dead, all dead
上帝 听我的 我们现在得离开
God, listen to me, We’re going to leave now
起来和我一起离开这里
You’re gonna get up and follow me out of here
好吗
Alright?
其他人
The others
其他人在那 我独自一人
The others sat there, I by myself
我再也不要独自一人
I don’t ever want to be alone again
我再也不要独自一人
I don’t ever want to be alone again
不会 不会了
You won’t, you won’t
走吧 -好的
Come on Yeah
为什么不告诉我斯泰纳已返回军营
Why the hell wasn’t I told that Steiner has returned to the battalion?
那是次要的 长官
That was not priority, sir
有更多重要的事
There were more important things to do
我立刻要见到他
I want him here at once
我有许多事情要问他 这没有必要提醒你吧 清楚吗 史特兰斯基
A lot of predicament of which I’m sure you don’t want to be reminded, clear, Stransky?
非常清楚 长官
Quite clear, sir

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!