Who’s in charge of it? Corporal Steiner, sir
这个斯泰纳下士有什么能耐
Ah! What is so special about this Corporal Steiner?
在新西伯利亚进攻战中
Early in the Novorssysk attack
斯泰纳下士救过勃兰特上校
Corporal Steiner saved Colonel Brandt’s life
哈 -还有我
Ah! And mine, too
有趣
Interesting
斯泰纳下士
Corporal Steiner!
我是史特兰斯基上尉 这儿新任的指挥官
I’m Captain Stransky I’m your new commander
是的 长官
Yes, sir
这是谁
Who’ s this?
斯勒鲁巴下士 长官
Corporal Schnurrbart, sir
而另一个
And the other one?
他是俄♥国♥战俘 长官
That is a Russian prisoner, sir
大家都应该知道上面有命令
You know as well as I do that there are orders that
不准收留任何俄♥国♥俘虏
no Russian prisoners are to be taken
把他干掉 -如何做 长官
Get rid of him How, sir?
用枪毙了他 -你来吧 长官
Well, shoot him! You shoot him, sir
我会的 然后再处置你
I will, on this spot Then I’ll deal with you
以我看 把他交给我 长官
No need, I’ll see that he’s taken care of, sir
一小时后去我的掩体
I want to see you in my bunker, one hour
向我汇报 明白吗
with your full report, clear?
是 长官
Of course, sir
你喝了太多伏特加 你舌头都硬了
你才是呢
你在这儿干什么呀
我想是在等待命令 你管那些个干什么
斯泰纳下士
Corporal Steiner?
我是莉莉玛莲
I’m Lily Marlin
来这 孩子
Come here, son
斯泰纳 让你瞧瞧我们的新军队象什么
Steiner! I want to show you what our new army looks like
你叫什么 孩子
What’ s your name, son?
士兵迪茨 长官
Private Dietz, sir
老给我们送些娃娃来
They’re sending us babies now
喂 小伙子
Hello, chap?
士兵迪茨
Private Dietz
当兵几天了
How long have you been soldiering?
六星期 长官 我是自愿的
Six weeks, sir. I volunteered, sir
这里没有一个是自愿的
Don’t volunteer for anything around here
克恩和克留格尔 包括我自己
Kern and Kruger here and myself
按我们说的和做
Do exactly what we says and you’ll be wearing your boots
时间长了你就会明白的 懂吗
up to your ass for a long time, Clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
别叫我长官 -请原谅
And don’t call me sir Excuse me
跟这个脏家伙去吧
Go with this foul smelling one over here
给他个铺位
Show his bunker
克恩 你去找 一件夹克或一条毛毯
Kern, see if you can find a jacket or a blanket
还有别的什么给这些孩子
something for the boy
他们需要这些东西
They must have something over there
是 长官 哦 请原谅
Yes, sir! Oh, excuse me
不必拘束 -谢谢
Stand at ease Thank you, sir
这是报告 -谢谢
Here’s the report Thank you
我为今天下午的事件感到遗憾 下士
I regret the incident this afternoon, Corporal
但命令终归是命令
but orders are orders
我们自己军队的给养还不够充足
We have enough trouble with feeding of our own troops
所以不能带战俘
without taking prisoners
总之 这也对安全有害
Anyway, it’s bad for security
我已读了你的初步行动报告
I’ve read your preliminary report
我很愉快 我正式通知你
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that
勃兰特上校和我都同意推荐你
Colonel Brandt and I have agreed to recommend you for
晋升为上士 并立刻生效
promotion to Senior Sergeant effective at once
看来你对晋升并不感到高兴
Your promotion doesn’t seem to have made much of an impression
不 并非不高兴
No, it doesn’t
你对你的报告还有什么补充的吗
Alright, I read your report Anything to add to this?
俄♥国♥人 他们很快会有行动 长官
Russians, sir, we should be hearing from them very soon, sir
是进攻吗 -对 我想是
Offensive? Yes, I should think so
什么时候 -很快
Starting when? Soon
你们排的伤亡情况 -两名战死 一名失踪
What about your platoon? Two killed, one missing
两名战死 怎么会
Two killed, how?
子弹 火炮 运气不好
Bullets, a lot of fire, artillery, heavy salable, bad luck
是些很平常的原因 上尉
general misfortunes usual things, Captain
你没去找过失踪的吗 斯泰纳
The missing man, did you look for him, Steiner?
没有 -为什么
No, sir Why not?
我感觉去冒这种险是不负责任的
I felt that it would have been irresponsible of me to risk
不能为了一个人 而不顾全排
the safety of entire platoon for the sake of one man
你说什么
You felt what?
无委任令的士官不允许丢失人员
Noncommissioned officer does not permit a missing men
在这种情况 在任何情况
in such a case, in any case!
我下次一定努力 长官
I’ll try to do better next time, sir
我要你把它写出来 -要这么做吗
I’d like to have that in writing If you wish
你明白 下士 噢 上士
You know, Corporal, Sergeant
我觉得你有点高估了你自己
I have a feeling you somewhat overestimate your importance
至少目前 我还没有这种妄想 长官
At the moment, I am free of any such illusions, sir
好吧 可我请你别低估了
Well, may I suggest you that you do not underestimate
你的队伍
your present company?
你们每个人都依赖于
Everything you are and may become is dependent
这支队伍
upon this present company
我不会忘记这一点的
No, I would not forget that, sir
补充一点 人不能过于狂妄自大
but may I add man is generally what he feels himself to be
当然 说得对 你可以走了
Of course, of course, You’re dismissed
我应该马上回去 长官
I should be back soon, sir
是这样行礼的吗
Is that a salute?
是 长官
Yes, sir
特里皮 -到 长官
Triebig! Yes, sir
你得提防着点 斯泰纳
You must be careful, Steiner
他非常讨厌你
He’s taken strong dislike to you
我会活着的
I’ll survive
你不单只和纳粹党打交道
You’re not dealing with just another Nazi party diver
这人只有纯粹的军事贵族化观念
This one is pure impression of military aristocracy enriched
嗨 哪来的苹果
Hey, why are you bringing in the apples?
你只管吃 傻瓜
To eat it, you idiot!
你知道统治阶级现在来了
You know the ruling classes
少尉 什么是遗赠规定
Come now, lieutenant. What’s left to rule?
别太天真
Don’t be naive
史特兰斯基绝不会战死沙场
Stransky will survive this war one way or another
他仍然有他的土地他的财富
and he’ll still have his land his wealth
以及他的地位
and his status
但要是打了败仗 他就会受不了
But it will be very dangerous in defeat
小心 上尉
Be careful, Captain
他和我们不属于同一个世界
He doesn’t live in the same world we live in
我知道 他现在生存在我的世界
I know, he’s living in my world now
是的 的确
Yeah, sure
少尉 -怎么
Lieutenant! Yeah
请到里面去一下
Please, would you come inside for a minute?
看给你准备了什么
Something I’d like to show you
克恩 不要只是站在那里喝 来招待我们呀
Kern, don’t just stand there drinking, help us!
为了祝愿他的健康和长寿 我们干杯
祝你长寿 祝你长寿 祝愿你比现在长寿三倍
让我们祝愿迈尔长寿 万岁 万岁 万岁
谢谢 但我有点糊涂
Thank you, I didn’t realize
你忘记我们是在侦察排
You forget we’re in reconnaissance platoon?
生日快乐 迈尔少尉
Happy birthday, Lieutenant Meyer
对呀 -生日快乐
Yes! Happy birthday!
理解好上尉的命令
Explain that to Captain’s orderly
就不会犯错 是吗
so that he doesn’ t make any mistakes, will you?
当心你的制♥服♥
Be careful with your uniform
俄♥国♥伏特加酒 德国葡萄酒
Russian vodka, German wine, chickens
哦 我不知道怎么会活到现在
Oh, Maag, I don’t know how I stayed alive so long
他是全团最好的清道夫
He’s the best scavenger in the entire regiment
大家干杯 -干杯
Cheers to all of you Cheers! Cheers!
为在俄♥国♥的最后一颗子弹干杯 -干杯
Here’s to the last Russian bullet Yeah!
为生存干杯
Here’s to survival
对啊 对啊
Yeah, yeah
为你们的妻子干杯 为女朋友干杯
Here’s to your wife, girlfriend women!
是的 为女人
Yeah! Women!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!