And they are here, sir
事实上这个连队已被替换
In fact the replacement is running with the company
你可以走了 史特兰斯基
You may leave, Stransky
你的特里皮死了
Your Triebig is dead
你的诡计失败了 上尉 我还活着 你却要死了
It doesn’t work, Captain. I live, and you’re dead
特里皮少尉几小时前就不归我指挥了
Lieutenant Triebig has not been under my command for several hours
他被调走了
He has been transferred
普鲁士贵族的后裔放狗屁
Aristocratic heir of Prussian take shit!
没得到铁十字勋章就走吗 上尉
Leaving without your Iron Cross, Captain?
只是时间问题吧
Just a matter of time
你排里的其他人呢
Where’s the rest of your platoon?
你排里的其他人在那里 斯泰纳上士
I said where’s the rest of your platoon, Sergeant Steiner!
你就是 史特兰斯基上尉
You are, Captain Stransky
你就是我排里的其他人
You are the rest of my platoon
你知道该如何使用它
You know how to use it?
是的 当然
Yes, of course
斯泰纳 我接受
Steiner, I accept
我让你看看普鲁士军官是怎样打仗的
I’ll show you how a Prussian officer can fight
我也让你看看铁十字勋章是怎么来的
And I’ll show you where the Iron Crosses grow

Now!
来吧 男人 不要站在那里
Come on, man! Don’t stand there!
不许退
Stoten!
冲上去 跟我来
Ersine, with me!
汉斯只身开始了他闯天下的旅程
拐杖和帽子都那么合适 汉斯高兴极了
上尉
Captain!
但是 妈妈对于分离感到悲伤而哭起来了
史特兰斯基 该死的 你这笨驴
Stransky, goddamnit! Get off your ass!
但是 妈妈对于分离感到悲伤而哭起来了
怎样装子弹
How do I reload?
在妈妈的眼里仿佛说着希望你有一次愉快的旅程
怎样装子弹 斯泰纳
How do I reload? Steiner!
在妈妈的眼里仿佛说着希望你有一次愉快的旅程
汉斯在异国呆了七年
有一天 他突然很匆忙地回到了自己的家乡
但是汉斯已经长大成为一个有用的年轻人了
妈妈大概会了解汉斯那饱经日晒的双手和脸庞吧
大家对于那家伙的败北 都感到很高兴
世界阻止了那些想搞破坏的家伙
但是那些还活着的家伙 就像雌性的狗一样在发♥情♥
贝鲁托 路托普里多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!