为佛里维耶的女人干杯
Here’s to the women of Follybassier
为里瓦维特的女人 -噢 拉拉
To the girls of Rivavant! Oh la la!
轻点 轻一点
Gently, gently
来 满上 -为迪茨这个处♥男♥干杯
Come on, fill it up Here’s to Dietz’s virginity
祝你成为特里皮的新助手 与他一起荣升
May your cause ride with him as a new assistant to Triebig
你必须做的只是装扮成贵族
All you have to do is just play noble
哦 是的 蛋糕来了
Oh, yeah, here comes the cake
哦 蛋糕
Oh, cake!
史特兰斯基上尉会看到的
Captain Stransky should see this
哪一个上尉
Captain who?
为蛋糕干杯 -蛋糕
Here’s to the cake Cake!
别吵 别吵了
Stop it! Stop it!
你们在这里吵什么
What’s everyone doing here?
你说我们在这里干什么
What do you think we’re doing here?
在此狗屁环境下玩生日游戏
Playing birthday games right in the middle of all that shit?
跟我来 -你闭嘴 我正在说话
Come on… You shut up! I’m talking!
你们想要一个宴会 好 很好 明白
You want a party? Okay, fine! Catch on!
放轻松点
Take it easy
好 子弹将射向你们的屁♥眼♥
Okay, there’s a bullet for you to fire up your assholes!
醒一醒
Come on!
不要碰我 你像粪一样发臭
You don’t touch me You stink like a shit!
别让大家扫兴
Come on Let’s don’t spoil everything
这是他的生日
He’s still gonna have his birthday
生日快乐 少尉
Happy birthday, Lieutenant
不错的宴会
Have a good party
多来点伏特加酒 -好的 满上
I’ll have some more vodka Yeah, fill it up
给大家一点吧
Here’s some vodka for everybody
对不起 -没关系
I’m sorry It’s alright
好的 现在迈尔少尉要去见
Alright, now Lieutenant Meyer is to have a meeting with
我们杰出的新指挥官史特兰斯基上尉
our lustrous new commander Captain Stransky
我们全体也要去见他
whom we’ll all meet shortly
这不是葬礼 先生们 这是生日宴会
This is not a funeral, gentlemen This is a birthday party
现在让我们喝 我们唱支什么歌♥
Now let’s drink! We’ll have a song, what the hell!
美丽的维斯达 维斯达
飘飘然
在高地微风轻飘
柔和的阳光照射在心灵的深处
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir
来这个部队之前 你在何去
Where were you stationed before you joined the battalion?
在法国南方 比亚里茨
In the south of France, Biarritz
我很熟悉那 请坐 坐下给我谈谈那儿
I know it well, sit down, sit down tell me about it
那是个美丽的国家
Such a beautiful country
被调到这里的
And being transferred must have come hard?
与你一样是申请来这里的 长官
I applied for it as you did, sir
与我一样 有意思
As I did? That’s interesting
你的勤务兵呢
And your orderly?
我们一起服役的 -在法国南方
We served together In the south of France?
啊 那些法国女孩
Ah, those French girls!
那些法国女孩真有味 特里皮
Comme elle sont delicieuses. Those French girls, Triebig!
我没有时间去想那些法国女孩
I did not have much time to think about those French girls
真的吗 你呢 开普勒 你享受过法国女孩吗
Really? And you Keppler? Did you enjoy the French girls?
偶尔
On occasion
在阿维尼翁桥上 你在那跳舞 跳舞
Sur le pont d’Avignon on y danse, on y danse
我问你 特里皮 你喜欢部队生活吗
Let me ask you a question, Triebig. you like soldiering?
当然喜欢 但是它有时很奇怪
Certainly, I like it, sir. but it’s strange at times
它的确是很不同的世界
It is indeed a very different world
危险的世界 男人的世界
A world of danger and a world of men
一个没有女人的世界 对吧 开普勒
a world without women, hm, Keppler?
是的 -一个没有女人的世界
Yes A world without women
谢谢
Thank you
它是我的旧理论
It’s an old theory of mine
男人没有女人容易相处 我告诉你
Men can get along without women easily, easily I tell you
男人的使命不是育儿女
A man’s true destiny is not just breeding children
生儿女 做巧克力
child birth, and chocolate
而是自♥由♥的 要去统治 去斗争 换言之
but to be free, to rule and fight, in other words
要领导人类的生存 女人只是累赘
to lead a man’s existence women are no more than nuisance
但有时也需要
sometimes, sometimes necessary
我是一个战士 长官 我可以没有女人
I’m a solder, sir. If I have to I can do without women
是吗
Really?
你呢 开普勒 你能没有女人吗
And you Keppler? Can you do without women?
让我♥干♥啥 我就干啥 长官
I do as I am ordered, sir
我喜欢 我喜欢这答案
I like that! I like that answer
“让我♥干♥啥就干啥”我喜欢这答案
I do as I am ordered, I like that
你的第一个名是什么
What is your first name?
约瑟夫 -约瑟夫 约瑟夫
Josef Josef, Josef
我可以帮你把你的想法概括一下
If it will help you, I’ll put your thoughts into the right words
你喜欢男人胜过女人
You prefer a society of men to that of women
在任何情况下都如此
at any and all situations
我不明白 上尉
I don’t understand, Captain
醒醒吧 特里皮
Come on, Triebig
你没必要在我面前装饰
You don’t have to put up a front with me
在我和所有人面前
With me of all people
我所说的是对的 不是吗
What I said was right, wasn’t it?
你喜欢男人胜过女人
You prefer a society of men to that of women
说吧 我们都是军人 在这里没什么
Come on, we’re all soldiers There’s no harm in it
说是 看在上帝的份上 说是
Say yes, for heaven’s sake man, say yes!
可能吧
Possibly
你说是 你说是
You said yes, you said yes!
他说是 不是吗 开普勒 他说是
He said yes, didn’t he, Keppler? He said yes!
你说是 不是吗 开普勒
You said yes, didn’t he, Keppler?
他说是 不是吗 开普勒
He said yes, didn’t he, Keppler?
是的
Yes
大声点 不是吗 开普勒 大声点 说是 大声点
Louder! Didn’t he, Keppler? Louder! Say yes, loud!

Yes!
大声点 -是
Louder! Yes!
再大声点 -是
Louder! Yes!
我要对你们说清楚
I can assure you of this
如果你们被抓住 会被慢慢地绞死
If you get caught you’ll be hanged slowly
你们两个
both of you!
都得绞死 现在可以走了
Together! Now get out of here
军♥火♥供应不足
Ammunition supply’s running low
第三区需要9毫米弹♥药♥
Sector 3 needs more 9 millimeter
服务排无保障 他们自己也不足
Service platoon not secure, Their own tech in short
47人 无伤亡
Has 47, O casualties
顺便说一句 没有收到邮件
By the way we didn’t get the mail
是一个大的 -谢谢
It’s a big one Thank you
哦 我看看
Oh, I see
拿开你的手
Get your hands off my lice!
温和点 -哦 别再这样
Melt! Oh, not again!
对人要温和 这是规矩
Melt before body, that’s the rule
7号♥阵地没有动静
Sector 7, no activity
该他上岗了
Get him outside
克恩 上岗 快点
Kern, get yourself outside, Come on, quick
不 不 俄♥国♥人可能认为是芥子气
No, no, no, the Russians might think it’s mustard gas
日内瓦公约禁止使用芥子气
The Geneva Convention forbids the use of mustard gas
该死 克恩
Goddamnit, Kern!
你有哪一类的排气管
What type of exhaust pipe do you have and
它何时坏掉的
when was it broken?
我会修好 没有问题
I’m well organized and without problems
你不觉得有犯罪感吗 克留格尔 那是你的天然气味吗
Aren’t you feeling guilty, Kruger? Is that your natural smell?
是的 我脏是有原因的
Yes, yes, I stay dirty for a reason
如果你和我一样长久在野外
If you’ve been in the field as long as I have been
就会知道了 -怎么
you’d know why Explain
在斯大林格勒学的
I learned after Stalingrad
身上沾满污泥
Natural body oils combined with dirt
可以防水
can keep you waterproof
可以防水 -当然
Waterproof? Sure
怎样 -真静
How is it? Quiet
太静了 -是啊
Too quiet Yes
要等到拂晓
Wait till the first light
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
我们正在向整个令人绝望的世界传布德意志文明
We’re spreading the German culture throughout a desperate world

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!