But for the first time, we heard it.
但是 第一次 我们听到了
We gotta listen to this shit?
我们还要听这些垃圾吗
What we heard was a cry for justice. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
我们听到的是对正义的呼唤 停 停 停
Okay, okay. yes, thank you.
好了 好了 谢谢
Hey, ms. B., thank you.
谢谢你B小姐
I am– l am not sure
我不确定
That that was the point of the assignment, Taslima,
你这篇演讲是否扣题 塔斯丽玛
But, uh, yes, it was certainly thought-provoking.
但是 真的很发人深省
Bullshit. Yeah, bullshit.
胡扯 屁话
You can sit down now.
快滚回座位上吧
College is hungry for her.
大学都抢着要她呐
Fucking traitor.
妈的叛徒
Crybaby.
爱哭鬼
Why don’t you get the fuck out of our country
你怎么不他妈滚出我们国家
And go back to camel-humping saudi arabia,
回那个骆驼背上的沙特阿♥拉♥伯?
Where the fuck you camelhumpers live. Brian. Brian.
那才是你这骆驼羔子该住的地方 布莱恩 布莱恩
I know you’re upset,
我知道你很不满
But I’m not going to condone an outburst like that.
但我不能容忍♥你这样出口伤人
Yo, what’s your name? Taslima Bin Laden?
说你呐 你叫什么 塔斯丽玛·本·拉♥登♥吗
Hey, yo, l just got one question, ms. b.
我有个问题 B小姐
Did you frisk her? what if the bitch
你搜她身了吗 要是这婊♥子♥
Be strapped with dynamite or tnt or something?
身上捆着黄色炸♥药♥怎么办
She going to get a grenade!
她去拿手榴弹了
Yo, take us all out.
快带我们出去
Marcus!
马库斯
Sure, I’m up for that.
当然 我正有此意
Oh, shit, it’s my brother.
该死 我哥来了
I thought I told you not to come.
我说过你别来了
Javier’s giving me a ride home.
哈维尔会载我回去
It’s on my way.
我顺路
I just need five minutes to finish up.
给我五分钟弄完这些
I’m in the middle of an order.
我正忙着一半儿
Look at you. cover yourself up.
看看你 把扣子系上
Just go.
你先出去吧
I’ll meet you in the car.
我一会儿去车上找你
Please.
拜托
um, heavyeye? Javier.
呃 蛤♥蟆♥眼 哈维尔
Hi, l’m Claire. we spoke on the phone, remember?
你好 我叫克莱尔 我们通过电♥话♥ 记得吧
Right. yeah.
是的 当然
Okay.
好的
Is that okay?
没问题吧
Yeah, it’s good. come back on friday.
是 没问题 周五再过来
Friday. ls that the soonest?
周五 最早了吗
Yeah.

Okay. see you friday. okay.
好吧 周五见 好吧
He’s lying. l did it last night.
他撒谎 昨天我倒的
Oh, mama’s boy taking out garbage.
呦 乖乖男在倒垃圾哦
Who made you the bitch of the family?
谁把你培养成家庭妇男了
You got no sister to do your grunt work? We take turn.
你就没个妹妹帮你干这差事? 我们轮流做
You gotta keep that shit under control, motherfucker.
你最好管好你的狗嘴
Let’s hit it.
出发吧
Where to?
去哪
Oh, shit,I got this little glock, homie.
妈的 这把格洛克枪本来是我的 老兄
Okay, check it out. Wan’s uncle’s into him for 50 large.
好了 检查一下 万的叔叔看上它了 他出5万
Pays out on saturdays, gets the cash in the store
周六一手交钱一手交货 他要在
Friday night right before closing.
周五晚上店打烊前取现
We’re gonna roll by and scope it out.
咱们到时去那溜溜场子
Yeah, you the bitch.
你这婊♥子♥
Give yong the ruger. sweet gat, yo.
把鲁格枪给勇 这是好枪 拿着
Tell me this don’t make your little chachi hard.
别告我你一拿枪连鸡鸡都直了
Pussy. Yong, you’re gonna pop your cherry, fool.
娘娘腔 呆瓜勇 别把自己蛋打爆了
That’s right. You up for that, yong?
没错 准备好了吗 勇
Better be, homie.
最好是 老兄
By sunbathing, crocodiles accelerate
晒过太阳 鳄鱼体内的
The chemical reactions in their bodies.
化学反应迅速加快
Once the croc is up to speed…
一旦鳄鱼加速
No, l don’t know her name.
我不知道她叫什么
I’ll recognize her when l see her.
我看见她就能认出来
Yes. Andasol Fabrics.
是 安达苏针织厂
I’m gonna come down and have her released on an o.r.
我现在过去给她开保释书
She’s got a minor child left unattended.
她有个小孩没人照顾
Are you sure?
你确定?
How long ago did they bus out?
多久前被带走的
Wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
Did anybody from children’s services see her?
有儿童服务部门的人见过她吗
Yeah. okay.
好的 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Fuck it.
该死
That was great.
真好听
Thank you. I’m done.
谢了 我唱完了
Glad you came. So how was your class?
你来了我真高兴 课上得怎样
What?
咋啦
I got a recurring role on The D’Angelos.
我得到The D’Angelos里的一个新角色
You got a part? Are you serious? Bitch.
是吗 你没逗我吧 走运的丫头
You did? You got a part? I know, it’s unbelievable.
你得到了一个角色 我知道 很难相信
Oh, fuck. That’s a big deal, babe. It’s big news.
这可是爆♥炸♥性的大好消息
We should get a drink.
咱们得喝个痛快
I’ll get it.
我去吧
Thanks, babe.
谢了 美女
So how did you pull it off?
那你是怎么混过去的
I don’t know. The casting director knows my situation.
我也不知道 那个星探知道我的情况
She’s given me until Friday to get my l-9 in.
周五拿到证明之前她会帮我留着那个角色
So there’s a fellow l met through someone at Crunch.
我上厕所时遇到了一个家伙
He works at one of those photocopying stores on Fountain.
他在喷泉广场那边的复印店做事
Come on, no, no ,no. You can’t do that.
得了吧 你不能那么做
If you get caught with a fake green card,
一旦用假绿卡被抓住了
You could be done for fraud.
你会被当成诈骗犯的
It’s no different from photoshopping your Social Security card
这和复印扣掉无业两字的社保卡
To remove the ”Not for Employment” stamp.
或是假装成为犹太教♥徒♥
Or passing yourseIf off as a religious Jew
没啥两样
When you’re an atheist, like, an actual atheist.
不信的话 哪家的神仙都一样
Come home with me. What?
跟我回家吧 什么
I’m serious. Come home with me.
我没说笑 跟我回家吧
It’s not practical. You know that.
你知道 那是不可能的
You know we can’t make a go of it without status.
没合法身份 难成大事
I’ve gotta get legal, and so do you.
我要成为合法公民 你也是
You’ve got to get legal. You know that.
你也一样 你也知道的
I’m working on that, all right?
我也正琢磨这事呢
I just want to know where this guy is.
我不过想知道那位仁兄身在何处
Your Captain America who’s gonna come down
就是会把你从危难之中
He’s gonna sweep you off your feet,
解救出来的那位美国队长
He’s gonna marry you, he’s gonna make you legit.
和他结婚 你就获得合法身份了
Isn’t that what you’re looking for? Captain America?
你一直想就么干 对不 美国队长吗
I just wonder what’s taking you so long.
我只想知道你怎么还在犹豫
Here you go.
酒来啦
Thanks, babe.
谢了
Yeah, listen, I gotta go.
我得走了
I gotta go. It was a real pleasure meeting you–
走了走了 认识你荣幸之至
Rose. Rose.
罗斯 罗斯
Yeah, just give me an email when your TV thing comes out.
你拍的那部剧播出的时候记得电邮我下
Gavin, I’ll see you…
盖文 我还会去找你的…
Before. You know?
那事之前 成吗
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
成 也许吧
She owes me money for the week.
她欠我一礼拜的钱
What are you doing, negotiating with me?
你在讨价还价吗
Is that what you think you’re doing?
打好了的如意算盘 是吧
How much?
要多少
$50.
50块
If it’s not the right kid, I’m coming back.
如果不是那孩子 回头我再来
What’s his name?
他叫什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!