To the security of the united states,
而被扣留
Based upon evidence that she planned to be a suicide bomber.
证据是她有意成为自杀性袭击者
And what evidence would that be?
那是什么证据
Don’t play coy with me, counselor.
顾问 别想糊弄我
The signs are all there.
所有的迹象都是明摆着的
We’re talking about a devout muslim young woman
我们在讨论一个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥少女
Who at 15 years of age walks around veiled.
她才15岁 整天带着面纱出门
Who engages in internet talk focused on the duty of jihad.
参与了网上关于圣♥战♥运动的讨论
And writes openly about suicide.
公开宣扬自杀倾向
Did you take a look at her bedroom?
你看过她的卧室吗
How austere it was?
苦行僧一样
This isn’t the life of a normal teenager.
这不是一个正常的少年该有的生活
Everything about her is a red flag.
关于她的一切都是危险信♥号♥♥
Only when viewed through the distorted looking glass
只有你自己偏执的眼光
Of your own paranoias.
才看到这些
I could joust with you all day,
我可以和你争论一天
But here’s the reality of our situation.
但现在的情况是
She’s illegal. she’s removable.
她是非法移♥民♥ 要被遣返
And I intend to have immigration and customs enforcement remove her
我打算让移♥民♥署把她遣送回国
To ensure the safety of the american people.
以保证美国人♥民♥的安全
Just like that?
就因为这些吗
You would uproot a 15-year-old american teenager
你要把一个3岁就来美国
Who came to this country when she was 3 years old?
一直长到15岁的美国少年驱逐出境
Who doesn’t speak bangla,
她根本不会说孟加拉话
At least not with any fluency.
至少不熟练
And based on the most circumstantial of evidence,
仅仅是基于这些间接证据
You would exile her to a third world garbage dump
你就要将她赶回第三世界的垃圾堆
That to her might as well be another planet?
那里对她来说就是外星球了
That’s exactly what I’m going to do, counselor.
顾问 这就是我要做的
What about the rest of the family?
那她的家人怎么办
The two younger siblings are american citizens.
她的兄妹是美国公民
Yes, they’re american citizens,
对 他们是美国公民
And they’re shit out of luck.
只能怪他们倒霉
Unless…
除非
Have you got company?
有人陪你吗
No.
没有
Are you looking for some?
需要人陪你吗
I’m not being funny, all right, Claire?
克莱尔 我不是在开玩笑
But I just want to know why some INS guy
我只想知道为什么移♥民♥局的人
Would commit fraud for you.
会为了你犯欺诈罪
It’s not like you’re famous enough
你想还没出名到
To get that kind of visa. All right.
能拿到那种签证 好了
No, I’m only saying. I only know ’cause I tried.
我只想说 我只知道我试过了
Well, they don’t call it the INS anymore.
他们不再是移♥民♥局了
Gavin?
盖文
Come on.
拜托
I always thought I’d have to marry an american guy.
我总以为我能嫁个美国人
That’s why I didn’t see any point in us, you know?
所以我们之间才不可能 你懂吗
But I don’t have to do that now.
但现在我不那样想了
I don’t have to marry an american guy.
我不用嫁给美国人了
I can be with the guy that I’m into.
我可以跟我喜欢的人在一起
This changes everything for us.
这会改变我们的一切
You know?
明白吗
I just, uh…
我只是…
I just want to know why he’s taking all that risk for you.
我只想知道他为什么愿意为你冒险
You know?
你知道吗
Are you paying him?
你给他钱了吗
Where’d you even get the case worker?
你在哪找到他办事的
Oh, baby.
亲爱的
No.

It– don’t go there, baby.
别问那个 宝贝
Oh, come on, Claire.
拜托 克莱尔
How are you paying him?
你给他多少钱
Well… come back.
来嘛
No. How are you paying him, Claire?
不 克莱尔 你怎么回报他的
How are you paying him?
拿什么回报他的
No. no.
不 不
You are fucking kidding me.
你这玩笑开大了
You are fucking kidding me.
天大的玩笑
I am such a fucking idiot.
我就是个该死的白♥痴♥
You are fuck– are you serious?
该死的 你是认真的吗
Baby, I want to be with you, baby.
亲爱的 我想和你在一起
You know I want to be with you.
你知道我想和你在一起
Were you with him today?
你今天和他在一起吗
Please don’t do this. Were you with him today?
别这样 你今天和他在一起吗
Baby, please don’t do this. Just tell me. Were you with him today?
亲爱的 别这样 告诉我 你今天和他在一起吗
Was he inside of you today? Were you with him today?
他和你做♥爱♥了吗 你今天和他在一起吗
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. How many times?
真该死 干了多少次
How many times, how many times, Claire?
上过几次床 几次 克莱尔
How fucked you have to get to get a fucking green card!
为了拿到绿卡你到底要卖♥♥几次
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
操 操 操 操
Fuck!

As often as he wants.
只要他想 我就卖♥♥
It’s only for two months,
只不过两个月
And then I never have to see him again.
以后我再也不用见他了
And I never have to worry…
而且我再也不会担心
About being deported or being narced on.
被驱逐出境或者被遣返了
I can just…
我就可以…
Easy. Easy. Immigration!
慢点 慢点 移♥民♥局
Mireya?
米雷娅
Hey, hold her! Mireya?
抓住她 米雷娅
Lo Siento. Lo Siento.
对不起 对不起
Thanks.
谢谢
I’m sorry. You have very few options,
很抱歉 你的选择很少
None of them favorable to your situation.
而且对你现在的情况都很不利
You may request voluntary departure as an entire family,
你们可以选择自愿举家迁移
And leave the United States immediately.
并且立即离开美国
Or you may choose to fight the matter,
或者你们也可以选择斗争到底
Which inevitably would lead to deportation.
但最终也避免不了被驱逐的厄运
There is a third option.
还有第三种选择
And as painful as it is,
听起来会很令人痛苦
I am required to present it to you.
但我被要求告知你们
One of you could choose voluntary departure,
你们其中一人可以选择自愿离境
And leave with Taslima,
跟塔斯莉玛一起走
And one of you could remain in the U.S.
另一个人可以留在美国
With Jahanara and Abul.
跟贾汉格和阿布在一起
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Special agent Phadkar has intimated to me…
费德卡特工告诉我
That if we were to choose that course of action,
如果你们选择了这种行为
Immigration would not seek out the remaining parent,
移♥民♥局将不会再追捕留在这里的家长
Provided they kept a low profile.
只要他们保证行事低调即可
There is something else you should understand.
还有一件事你们必须明白
Whichever of you remains, if you choose that,
如果你们选择这种方式 留下的家长
If you try to see Taslima before she leaves,
若是企图在塔斯莉玛离开以前见她
You would be taking a really big risk.
那么你们将冒很大的风险
In all likelihood, she will be escorted by Immigration agents…
因为很有可能她将由移♥民♥局的人护送离境
All the way to her departure gate.
直到她到达登机口为止
All right, girls. Come on! Lights out.
好了 姑娘们 快 熄灯了
Under the covers. Lights out in two minutes.
快进被子里去 两分钟后关灯
Vamanos, Maria.
快点儿 玛利亚
You look like you need a friend.
看起来你需要一个朋友
Are you waiting for your mommy to come get you, too?
你也是在等妈妈来接你吗
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
是啊 我是
When is she coming?
她什么时候来
Any day now.
估计这几天就会来
Do you know any good stories?
你有什么好听的故事吗
I know a lot of good stories.
我会讲很多好听的故事
All right, girls. Lights out!
好了 姑娘们 熄灯了
Come here, and I’ll tell you all the best ones.
过来 我给你讲那些最好听的
Time for bed!
该睡觉了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!