It would be approved.
都会通过的
You could really pull that off?
你不是扯淡吧
Like, on what grounds?
凭啥轻而易举
You’re a recognized TV star in Australia, Claire.
克莱尔 你可是澳洲的一颗荧屏之星啊
I’m bloody well not. I’m not even close.
我压根不是 一点边都靠不上
I don’t know that.
这个我不知道
And no one eIse does.
别人也不会知道
You fabricate some credits,
你来捏造一些演员名单
A few, uh, Aussie awards,
一些澳洲电视奖项
Some bulIshit testimoniaIs.
几张获奖证书
And l make it fly.
其余我来搞定
It’s called an EB-1 .
你会获得EB-1绿卡
It’s a green card for persons of extraordinary ability.
那是非凡才能人士获得的绿卡
Are you jerking me around?
你忽悠我
Or is this real?
还是当真的
Because if you can make this happen for me–
你帮我办这张绿卡有什么条件
You’d make it worth my while.
只要报答我就行了
For two weeks.
2周
For a green card?
获得绿卡吗
Six months, baby.
得6个月吧 宝贝
I don’t think so.
我搞不懂
One month.
1个月内
Three months.
3个月吧
Two months
2个月吧
And you get me approved up front, all right?
你保证我获得合法身份
You can hold on to the paperwork,
白纸黑字的正式公文
But l want to see it. I want to know that it’s real.
我要看清楚 眼见为实
Done.

But you’re on the clock from tomorrow.
不过从明天起 你要随叫随到
I call, and you get your ass over to whatever address l give you.
我一打电♥话♥ 你立马服侍我
All right.

So you through with me for the day? Can l go grab a shower?
你想成天和我黏在一起吗 我去冲个凉行吗
No, wait.
等等
I got one more favor to ask of you, Claire.
克莱尔 我还有个请求
I want you down on all fours at the edge of the bed.
我想让你趴在床沿上
You ain’t got that yet?
你还没拿到吗
You cheated today. Check it out, yo.
你又作弊了 查一下
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等一下
You gonna talk to her, dude?
你要和她聊聊吗 老兄
Taslima. Taslima! Oh, god.
塔斯莉玛 塔斯莉玛 上帝啊
It’s the sand-nigger express.
那是沙漠黑奴特快
Raghead chick can hide her face and nobody even know she butt-ugly.
包着破头巾没人能看见她那丑样
Hey, maybe you can get your sister to convert or something, A.Z.
A.Z.也许可以让你的妹妹改变一下信仰
Shut up.
闭嘴
Put on your belt.
系好安全带
No.
没有
Do you know that it will take another month
要知道还要再花上一个月
To get another appointment?
才能获得另一个预约
Immigration customs enforcement. Open the door.
移♥民♥与海关执法局 打开门
What is this about?
什么事
Federal agents. Open the door, please.
联邦探员 请打开门
We have a warrant.
我们有搜查令
Hands against the wall, please.
请把手靠墙上
Hands against the wall.
手靠墙上
What is this?
怎么回事
Why is the FBI here?
联邦调查局来这做什么
Relax, sir. Put your hands behind your back.
别紧张 先生 把手放到背后
Are you Taslima Jahangir?
你是塔斯莉玛·贾汉格吗
I’m special agent Phadkar.
我是费德卡特工
Will you show me to your bedroom, please?
请带我去看一下你的卧室
I don’t understand what this is about.
我不懂这是在做什么
Did you write this?
这是你写的吗
Why do you have it?
怎么在你那里
It was brought to our attention by the principal of your school.
你的校长让我们关注一下你
He was troubled by the position you took.
你的行为让他很难做
I thought there was something like freedom of speech in this country.
我以为在这个国家可以自♥由♥言论
You essay elicits sympathy for the 9/11 hijackers,
你的文章流露出对9/11事件中劫匪的同情
Suggests you feel their cause was just.
暗示你认为他们的行为是正义的
That’s not what I wrote.
我不是那样写的
I wrote that I understand why they did what they did.
我写的是我理解他们这样做的原因和目的
I didn’t write that I support it.
但我没有写我支持这一切
Do you? Support their actions?
那你支持他们的行为吗
I understand their need to be heard.
我理解他们想让世人倾听的要求
I don’t think they went about it in the right way.
但是我觉得他们的做法是不对的
Agent Phadkar.
费德卡探员
Do you have an interest in suicide?
你对自杀感兴趣吗
Your diary suggests you do.
你的日记表明你对此很关心
That’s not–
那不是…
Those are notes on a class paper on why religions oppose suicide.
那是关于为什么宗教反对自杀课堂笔记
And you’re not opposed to it?
你并不反对 对吗
I wouldn’t become a suicide bomber, if that’s what you mean.
如果你是说自杀炸♥弹♥的话 我不会去做的
But you condone suicide bombing
但你容忍♥自杀性爆♥炸♥
As a legitimate means to make a statement?
并在你的陈述里当做合理手段?
That’s what you wrote in your essay.
那就是你在文章里写的
You’re twisting my words. That’s not what l wrote.
你曲解了我的意思 我不是那样写的
Well, reads that way to me.
但是 我觉得读起来是一个意思
Upon impact, their voices were finally heard.
巨大的影响使他们的心声被世人倾听
You may not like what they had to say
你可能不喜欢他们所要说的
Or how they got their message across,
或者他们表达心声的办法
But we heard it. For the first time, we heard it.
但是第一次 我们听到了
I was just saying that they got our attention
我只是说他们引起了我们的注意
And that maybe we should understand
而且或许我们应该理解
Why they did what they did. That’s all.
他们的原因和目的 就这些
So if someone’s pissed off at America,
那么如果有人对美国不满
They should hijack and fly planes into our buildings.
他们就应该抢劫飞机撞大楼
That seems like a reasonable thing to do.
那似乎是合理的事情
Agent Phadkar, over here.
费德卡探员 过来一下
Take a look at this.
看一下这个
She has a World of Islam account.
她注册了一个”伊♥斯♥兰♥世界”的账户
She’s been frequenting some interesting chatrooms.
她经常光顾一些感兴趣的聊天室
Global Jihad,
全球伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥
Jihad Talking Points.
伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥论据
I’m interested in all Muslim points of view.
我对所有的穆♥斯♥林♥观点都很感兴趣
It keeps me informed.
这让我消息灵通
Taslima, your parents are in the United States illegally.
塔斯莉玛 你父母是美国的非法居民
My brother and sister were born here.
我弟弟妹妹在这里出生
They’re American citizens.
他们是美国公民
True.
当然
But you and your parents are not.
但你和你的父母不是
When your brother and sister reach the age of 21 ,
只有当你的弟弟妹妹21岁时
They’re entitled to petition for your parents to enter this country.
他们才有资格申请将你父母接到美国
Until then, your family has no status.
在那之前 你的家人没有合法身份
Listen to me, Taslima.
听我说塔斯莉玛
Here’s what l’m willing to do for you.
我愿意帮你
I’m not interested in detaining your family.
我不想把你家人拘留
But l’d like to talk to you further.
但我希望能和你进一步谈谈
Immigration and Customs Enforcement has every right
移♥民♥与海关执法局有权利
To take your family into custody,
把你的家人拘禁
But if you leave with us now and cooperate with us,
不过如果你现在跟我们走 与我们合作
Immigration won’t detain them.
移♥民♥局就不会拘留他们
They’ll still have to resolve their status,
他们仍然需要解决身份问题
But nobody’s looking to make an issue of that right now.
但现在不会有人想小题大做
You understand?
明白吗
Mr. Max, welcome to my home.
麦克斯先生 欢迎来到我家
Thank you. You honor me with your presence tonight.
谢谢 今晚你的出席让我倍感荣幸
Thank you. This is my wife.
谢谢 这是我的妻子
Very nice to meet you. Welcome.
很高兴见到你 欢迎
Thank you. You have a beautiful home.
谢谢 你家可真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations, sir, on your naturalization.
祝贺你移♥民♥成功

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!