“Moreno” Means brown in Spanish, did you know that?
是的 我当然知道
Yes, I did, of course.
你是棕发吗
Do you have brown hair?
不是 是金发
No, it’s blonde.
你是西班牙后裔吗
Are you of Spanish descent?
不是 你问这个干什么
No. Why do you ask?
我只是试图想象你的样子
I’m just trying to paint a mental picture.
不好意思 请问凯伦·莫里诺在吗
Excuse me, is Karen Moreno here?

Who?
金发 灰褐色眼睛
Blonde hair, hazel eyes,
但她并不是西班牙裔 不像她的名字
but not Hispanic like her name suggests?
嗨 你在哪
Hi, where are you?
我去了那家餐厅
I was there, in the diner.
我在卡座坐了一会
I sat in a booth for a few minutes.
我还在那个
I even played a song
小点唱机上点了首歌♥ 然后
on the little baby jukebox, and then…
我也不知道 我觉得很难过就走了
I dunno, I got sad, so I left.
你点了什么歌♥
What song did you play?
红心乐团的《为你疯狂》
Crazy On You, by Heart.
那首歌♥让你觉得难过吗
That made you sad?
不是那首歌♥
Not so much the song.
你的煎饼好吃吗
How are your pancakes?
我 我在停车场
Oh, I… I’m in the parking lot.
什么
What?
你抽烟啊
You’re a smoker.
是大♥麻♥ 药用大♥麻♥ 我有处方
It’s cannabis. I have a prescription.
好吧
Okay.
你比我想象的要年轻
You look younger than I expected.
你可以进来吗
Do you think you could come inside?
这个嘛 问题是…
Oh, well, it’s just that…
我在这看你坐在窗边
I have this nice image of you
吃煎饼 这个画面很美好
sitting there in the window eating pancakes.
也许就该这样 知道吗
Maybe that’s all it’s supposed to be, ya know?
好吧 但我能看到的你
Yeah, but my image of you is
只是一个坐在卡罗拉车里抽大♥麻♥的影子
a shadowy figure smoking pot in a Corolla.
算了 我该走了 没错 我要走了
You know what? I should go. Yeah, yeah, I’m gonna go.
不 不 不 等等
No, no, no, wait.
我还有一封信要给你
I have another letter here for you.
寄给我吧
Put it in the mail.
我觉得这个可行 菲尔
I think it’s for real, Phil.
如果他们第二季度的盈余
If their second quarter earnings
有增长的迹象
are an indication of growth,
哪怕只是两三个百分点
even just two or three percent,
这个险也值得冒
then it’s a risk worth taking.
戴维斯 你需要纸吗
Davis, do you need some paper?
对于我们的讨论 你有什么要说的吗
Is there something you’d like to contribute to the discussion?
的确有 不过我是要提个问题
Yes, actually. But it’s more of a question.
你们有人觉得《为你疯狂》是首悲伤的歌♥吗
Would any of you consider Crazy On You to be a sad song?
前提是你们熟悉
And that’s from, you know, assuming
红心乐团的曲目
that you’re familiar with the Heart catalog.
电梯下行
Going down.
办公室
凯伦的收件箱
有什么可以帮到您的吗
Can I help you?
是的 我要找凯伦
Oh, yeah. I’m looking for Karen.
不好意思 你是哪位
I’m sorry, who are you?
我是戴维斯 我有事情
I’m Davis. I have a…
要找客服部
customer service issue.
我叫卡尔 这是我的公♥司♥
Oh, I’m Carl. This is my company.
有什么问题
What’s the problem?
我真的不能跟你详谈 卡尔
I really can’t get into it, Carl.
要说的东西太多了
There’s way too much ground to cover.
不过谢谢你的关心
But thanks for your concern.
你收到基金会的提案了吗
Did you get the foundation proposal?
我需要你签字确认 才能进行下一步
I’m gonna need you to sign off before we move forward.
听着 你有没有想过要找人聊聊
Listen, have you thought about talking to someone?
我是指专业人士
Professionally, I mean.
我没头朝下
I didn’t go upside down!
你父亲觉得我疯了
Your father thinks I’m losing my mind.

Hello?
我刚拆了一个价值两千美金的卡布奇诺咖啡机
I just dismantled a $2,000 Cappuccino machine.
你为什么打给我 米奇尔先生
Why did you call me, Mister Mitchell?
你为什么要接
Why’d you answer?
是因为你的信
There’s something about your letters.
我正坐在浴缸里重读其中的一封信
I’m re-reading one right now in my tub.
我不是在泡澡 我只是坐在这
I’m not bathing or anything. I just sit here.
这里很安静 而且我也不想吵醒我儿子
It’s quiet, and I don’t wanna wake up my son.
我提过我有个儿子吗
Did I mention I have a son?
没有
No.
好吧 他15岁
Yeah, he’s 15.
但看起来像12岁 处事风格又像21岁
But looks 12 and acts 21.
他聪明得很 但他把我吓得不轻
So bright, but he scares the shit outta me.
凯伦
Karen…
我 我得挂了
I… I have to go.
你不该去我办公室来找我的 米奇尔先生
You shouldn’t have come to my office, Mister Mitchell.
这开了一个很危险的先例
This sets a dangerous precedent.
危险
Dangerous?
亲爱的凯伦 既然我们差点就见面了
Dear Karen, is it okay that I address you directly
我是不是可以直接写信给你了
now that we’ve almost met?
我觉得可以
I’ll assume so.
我今天在火车上
I was on the train today,
看到有一个女人盯着我看
and I saw a woman staring at me.
她似乎有一种独特之处
There was something about her.
于是我就过去打了招呼
So I went and introduced myself.
我叫戴维斯
I’m Davis.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
不认识
No.
我 我不是想要钓你之类的
I’m… I’m not trying to pick you up or anything.
我只是 你看上去很面熟
I just… You look familiar.
可不可以 抱歉 我…
Is it okay… Sorry, I…
今天过得不顺吗
Tough day?
不 没有 不是
No. Not really, no.
我的工作其实并不难
My job isn’t really that difficult.
脏活累活大多是我手底下的人干了
It’s the guys underneath me who do most of the heavy lifting.
我只是坐享其成而已
I just take all the credit for it.
大多数人都不会承认这种事
Most people wouldn’t admit that.
我大学的最后一年是作弊通过的
I actually cheated my way through my last year of college.
我让一个叫埃德蒙的人替我写所有的论文
I had this guy Edmond write all my papers for me,
有时候我会给他些摇♥头♥丸♥
and sometimes, I’d give him ecstasy.
其实…
You know…
她很安静 但不知道怎的
She was quiet, but for some reason,
我就想向她倾诉
I wanted to tell her things.
我发现我一边说一边在记她的脸
I found myself mapping her face as I talked.
她不知怎么就让我说起了我的妻子
Somehow, she got me talking about my wife.
我真的对她敞开了心扉
I really let her in.
然后她突然问我
Then, out of nowhere, she asked…
那你为什么娶她
So why’d you marry her?
我不知道 因为很容易
I dunno. ‘Cause it was easy.
下一站 斯卡斯代尔
Next stop, Scarsdale.
我本想问她的名字
I wanted to ask her name…
我到了
This is me.
但她转眼就消失了
But she disappeared so quick.
我接下来的十分钟一直在踹我自己
I spent the next 10 minutes kicking myself.
“我再见到这个女人的机会能有多大呢”
“What are the chances i’d ever see this woman again?”
“幸运的是 她把杂♥志♥落在座位上了”
“Fortunately, she left her magazine on the seat.”
我想你知道那本杂♥志♥是寄给谁的
I think you know who it was addressed to.
斯卡斯代尔也不是她要下的站
And Scarsdale ain’t her stop.
不要再玩游戏了 凯伦 我们很快就会见面的
No more games, Karen. I’ll see you soon.
你 你怎么会在这里
You. What are you doing here?
-我是来找凯伦·莫里诺的 -你怎么在这里
– I’m here to see Karen Moreno. – What are you doing here?
我怎么在这里
What am I doing here?
你…你♥他♥妈♥到底想干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!