and your sprinklers turned on.
然后 车子的那个破锁…
Then, the stupid lock…
有时候会卡住 我打不开…
It sometimes gets stuck… I couldn’t…
你抽高了 是吗
You’re high, aren’t you?
只是一点…
A little bit…
你想吃点烤奶酪吗
D’you want some grilled cheese?
我需要几件工装裤
I needed some work overalls.
大概在军需店的时候我有点忘乎所以了
I guess I got a little carried away at the army surplus.
你家里…
Your whole house is just
非常温馨
lovely.
除了家电之外
Aside from the appliances,
人人都渴望住进这样的房♥子里
it’s the kind of house people dream of living in.
我讨厌这间房♥子
I hate this house.
华而不实
It’s just shiny stuff.
我不能和你上♥床♥ 那很危险
I can’t have sex with you. It’d be dangerous.
又说这个话
There’s that word again.
卡尔是真的出城了吗
Is Carl really out of town,
还是你把他剁碎了
or did you just chop him up into little pieces
装进袜子抽屉里
and stuff him in your sock drawer?
真搞笑 我连装袜子的抽屉都没有
That’s ridiculous. I don’t have a sock drawer.
那你的袜子放哪里
Where do you keep all your socks?
和我的内♥裤♥塞在一起
In the same drawer as my underwear.
什么
What?
我只是… 我只是觉得
I just… You know, I just think
女士的内衣裤应该要有个地方单独放
a woman’s underwear is deserving of its own space.
我能做的只有这些了
This is all I can handle.
可以了
That’s fine.
我们一起睡吧
Let’s just fall asleep together.
一起吗
Together?
分床 一起睡着
Together apart.
其实我并不爱卡尔
I’m not in love with Carl, you know.
他是个好男人 真的
He’s a good man. He really is.
他爱我 甚至爱得有点过火
He loves me. Probably more than he should.
但我不知道…
But I dunno…
我想做到你所做的事
I’d like to be able to do what you do.
完全坦诚
To be completely honest.
你刚刚就做到了啊
I think you just were.
差得远呢
Not even close.
你一定是克里斯了
You must be Chris.
你干我妈了吗
You fuckin’ my mom?
没有 我们只是睡在一起
No, I’m not. We were just sleeping…
妈的 她是个疯婆子
She’s fuckin’ crazy.
如果你没注意到 她他妈的还是个瘾君子
If you haven’t noticed, she’s a fuckin’ pot-head.
她管这个叫大♥麻♥ 因为这让她觉得
She calls it cannabis ’cause it makes her
自己不那么像他妈的瘾君子
feel like less of a fuckin’ pot-head.
你很喜欢说”妈的”啊
You say “Fuck” a lot.
所以呢
So?
所以你并没有正确地使用这个词
So you’re just not using it properly.
该死的 你这话什么意思
The fuck does that mean?
我就是这个意思
That’s what I mean.
“妈的”是个伟大的词
“Fuck” is a great word,
但如果你说得太多 就变得廉价了
but if you use it too much, then it just loses its value.
而且这显得你很蠢
And you sound stupid.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
就像这样
Exactly.
我没觉得怎样 又显得你很蠢
I feel nothing, and you sound like an idiot.
祝你今天开心
Have a good one!
你♥他♥妈♥…
Who the F…
嗨 我是戴维斯·米奇尔
Hi. You’ve reached Davis Mitchell.
我现在不方便接电♥话♥ 请留言
I’m unavailable at the moment, so please leave a message.
如果你是想找茱莉亚
If you’re looking for Julia,
很遗憾地通知你 她已经不在人世了
I regret to inform you that she isn’t with us anymore,
所以也联♥系♥不到她
which makes her also unavailable.
戴维斯 你做得太过火了
Davis, you’ve taken things too far.
我非常担心你的身体健康
I am deeply concerned with your well-being.
我试着联♥系♥你
I’m trying to reach out to you,
我是想帮你 但是你拒绝了
I’m trying to help, but you refuse!
如果你不想参加
If you don’t wish to participate
构建你妻子对这个世界的遗赠
in the architecture of your wife’s legacy,
那就算了吧
then so be it.
联♥系♥我
Just contact me
我能帮你除掉这些负担
so I can free you from this burden.
还有一件事
One more thing.
如果你对我女儿有那么一点点的尊重
If you have any respect for the memory of my daughter,
请你删掉这该死的语♥音♥自动答复
you’ll erase that fucking message.
我是客服中心的凯伦
This is Karen, customer service.
你好 客服中心的凯伦
Hello, Karen, customer service.
您好 米奇尔先生 有什么能为您效劳吗
Hello, mister Mitchell, what can I do for you today?
这听起来可能有点疯狂
This might sound crazy,
但是有辆旅行车一直在跟踪我
but there’s a station wagon that’s been stalking me
跟了好几天了
for the past couple of days,
那让我产生了不少的担心
and this does raise a number of concerns,
包括 A 为什么会有人跟踪我
including “A,” why would anyone be following me?
B 我是不是有什么危险
“B,” Am I possibly in some kind of danger?
以及 C
And “C,”
这年头谁他妈还开旅行车啊
who the fuck still drives a station wagon?
你的处方就是这里开出来的吗
This is where you get your prescription filled?
好吧 我说谎了 那不是处方
Okay, I lied. It’s not a prescription.
你好 雷 这是我的朋友戴维斯
Hey, Ray. This is my friend Davis.
你好 年轻人
Hello, young man.
我最喜欢的那种 谢谢你
Ah, my favorite kind. Thank you.
这是给你的
And this is for you.
我的花♥园♥里自己长出来的 别问我怎么长的
It grows wild in my garden. Don’t ask me how.
我从不碰这些东西 会让我想太多
I never touch the stuff. Makes me think too much.
你呢 要来点吗
How ’bout you? You need some?
不用
Oh, no.
那件杰作是1961年运过来的
Oh, that beauty arrived in 1961.
从巴黎弄来的
From Paris.
你们真该见识它当年的风采 真正的杰作
You should’ve seen ‘er. A real masterpiece.
瞧瞧啊
Look at that, huh?
很美 不是吗
Ain’t that a beauty?
但现在没人喜欢旋转木马了
But nobody wants carousels anymore.
他们喜欢过山车
They want roller coasters
冲上冲下搅得人想吐的东西
that go upside down and make you puke.
你敢相信吗 我们只能拆了它
Would you believe we’ve got to tear it down?
真的吗
Really?
是的 要修复的地方太多了 花费太大
Yeah. Too many repairs. Too much money.
要我帮忙吗 我自己有工具
Can I help you? I have my own tools.
你真奇怪…
You’re very strange…
可以的 你可以的
You got it! You got it!
凯伦·莫里诺 女士们先生们
Karen Moreno, ladies and gentlemen!
茱莉亚生前很喜欢大海
Julia loved the ocean.
以前我们的夏天
We used to spend our summers
都是在她东汉普顿区的爸妈家度过的
at her folks’ place in East Hampton.
她就想待在那里
That’s where she wanted to be.
你想念她吗
You miss her?
你哪个地方觉得发麻
So. Where exactly are you feeling numb?
就在这 差不多这里整个地方
Sort of in this whole area right in here.
你这样多久了
And how long have you been feeling like this?
不好说
Can’t say…
十年或者十二年
Ten or twelve years.
戴维斯 不知道应该怎么告诉你
Davis… not sure how to tell you this.
来 你自己看
Come on. See for yourself.
你的心脏少了一部分
Part of your heart is missing.
什么 怎么会这样
What? How did that happen?
通过咬痕来判断
Judging by the bite pattern,
我估计是北美舞毒蛾造成的
I’d say Gypsy moths.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
什么
Excuse me?
亲爱的凯伦 我不断地回想我的童年
Dear Karen, I keep thinking about my childhood.
当我生病的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!