So good.
真是个小可爱
What a little nugget.
-老公 -妈呀 我…
– Honey… – Look, Jesus, I…
闭嘴
Shut up.
坐下
Sit down.
你怎么让她听话的?
How’d you make her eat out of your hand?
我没干嘛
I didn’t make her do anything.
只是对她说话而已
I just talked to her.
对了 你尽管教训
By the way, you can do anything you like
我的白♥痴♥老公
with my idiot husband.
葛斯 道歉
Gus, apologize.
抱歉 都是我的错
Sorry, dude. My bad, my bad.
她只是个毛小孩
Hmm, see, she’s just a noodle.
又很懂事
She just needs some good…
我要碰你的小脚掌了
I’m just going to touch her little, little paw.
她会没事吧?
Is she gonna be okay?
我担心她的腿断了
Well, I’m worried she may have broken her foot,
但我会尽力
but I’m gonna try my best.
请问 她叫什么名字?
You need to give, um… What is her name?
露露
Lulu.
露露和我需要空间
Lulu and I some space.
这样吧
So, um, here.
葛斯 帮点忙
Come on. Gus, make yourself useful
给他干净衣服
and get this man some clean clothes
他闻起来一身屎味
because he’s really smelling strongly of Boris and his friends.
吃点糖果 交个朋友
So here, take some homemade edibles. Go make friends, okay?
葛斯 快点 别发楞 出去
Guys, come on, stop it. Get outside.
听你唬烂 用鞋带就能搞定
You can’t tell me that you did this with a damn shoestring.
破坏塑性就简单了
You just gotta compromise the plastic. That’s it.
听着 我搞园艺的功夫比绑人强多了
Listen, I’m a lot better at permaculture than I am tying dudes up.
我想知道我那时有多接近⋯
I need to know, man, how close was I to…
-死亡? -对
– Dying? – Yeah.
挺接近的
Pretty… Pretty close, actually.
我差点用斧头劈开你的头
I almost put an axe in the back of your head.
这大♥麻♥棒棒糖真屌♥
This is… Well done.
-是不是?
– Yeah, right? Right?
真高兴你是爱狗人士
I’m just glad you love that dog so much.
我不爱狗 那根本不是我的狗
I don’t love that dog. It’s not even my dog.
加油 用力
Come on, get on your back.
用力 你行的
Get on your back, you can do it.
-加油 -那是谁的狗?
– Come on. – Whose damn dog is it?
看到没?
Look, you see that?
-看到没?-赞啦
– You see this? – Yeah.
他们教狗追踪敌人
This is how they teach them to attract the enemy.
狗在一英里外就能闻到敌人的衣服
They can smell their clothes from, like, a mile off.
这两人死了?
Is this two dead dudes?
对 那里有两个塔♥利♥班♥
Yeah. Those are… That’s two Taliban,
大♥麻♥农
uh, dope farmers right there.
别惊讶
Oh, don’t look all shocked, man.
这是战争 那里可没有独角兽和美女
It’s war. It’s not all unicorns and rainbow vaginas out there, right?
靠 我好嗨
Yeah, I bet.
对了 为什么这本叫《爱自己》?
So why do they call it I Love Me book?
不知道 但军方要
I don’t know. Uh, but in the army,
每个人都有一本
they just, they make us all keep one.
要我们记录每个细节
They make us put every single, last stupid detail in.
(露露首次驻外 巴格达战区)
露露的精选 是她最爱的音乐吧?
So, Lulu’s greatest hits. This is like…
露露的精选 是她最爱的音乐吧?
Like her music. Like, music she…
差多了 是另一种精选
No, no, no, no, no. It’s the other greatest hits, you know.
她执行任务的影片
Like, it’s her bodycam footage.
老天 我不想看
Oh, Jesus. It’s the… kinda… Yeah, I’ll pass.
让我搞清楚
So let me get this right, man.
这只狗立下大功
So, like, the dog did all this, man.
他们却要把她安乐死?
I mean, they’re just going to put her down?
这样讲太感伤了
Look, don’t get all misty-eyed on me, big man.
话不是这样讲
Like, it’s… It’s not like that.
那只狗完成了她的使命
That dog did exactly what she was born to do,
也就是活出传奇的人生
and that was to live a legendary life.
她达标了
And she did it.
还有什么?
What the hell is this here?
「亲爱的露露」
“Dear Lulu,
「我无法想象没遇到你会变怎样」
I can hardly imagine life before I knew you.
「你生来是只愤怒的野兽或是…」
Did you come into this world a beast of fury, or were you just…”
等等 那是啥?让我看
What was that? What was that?
看来他写了信
He wrote… It’s like written up on top right there.
有几封
There’s a couple of ’em,
很像诗或情书
like poems or love letters, or something.
罗利兹几乎不识字
Rodriguez could barely spell.
更不可能作诗
I mean, he definitely can’t rhyme.
我懂了
I know what this is. This is…
脑受损时
So when you have a brain injury,
会被送去看脑科医生
you basically get sent to these brain doctors.
他们研究你 让你
And then they study you, and they make you draw
又写又画之类的鬼艺术治疗
and write and do all this art therapy bullshit.
没人当一回事
Nobody really takes it serious.
-靠 -哇塞
– Shit! – Oh!
狗狗
Dog!
你痊愈了
You’re okay. Hey.
看她跑来跑去
Look at her. She’s running around.
只是一小根铁丝
Yeah. There was just a little piece of barbed wire
刺进她的脚掌
just lodged way up in her paw.
我消毒止血了
I sterilized it and stopped the bleeding.
没看过这么强壮的狗
Never seen a dog so strong.
谢谢 感激不尽
Thank you. Thank you so much.
她还跟我产生感应
Also, she did offer me a transmission.
-悟性很高 -感应?
– If you feel called. – Transmission?
对 她的命中率很高
Yeah, she bats about 350 on those.
用棒球来比喻
I mean, but, you know, if it was baseball,
她能进名人堂了
it’d be hall of fame numbers.
你们俩肯定是注定的缘分
You two are definitely karmically connected.
她一定是投胎来找你
She must have incarnated to find you.
我看到金字塔
I’m seeing pyramids.
古埃及
Ancient Egypt.
有个小女孩在玩
Now, a young girl, she’s playing.
她好快乐
Oh, she’s so happy.
露露喜欢小孩吗?
Does Lulu work with kids?
对 她爱死小孩了
Yeah. She loves kids. She loves ’em.
-她会猛舔小孩的脸 -不可思议
– And licks their faces right off. – Unbelievable.
那可能是…
I think it might be
你女儿
your daughter.
她有个中性的名字?
Does she have a boy’s name?
-中性的名字?-珊米
– A boy’s name? – Uh, Sam.
我女儿怎么了?
Um, what about my daughter?
露露让我连结到她
Well, Lulu, she’s bringing her into my awareness.
她几岁了?
How old is she?
三岁
Uh, three.
专心在狗身上就好
Let’s… Let’s just keep it about the dog.

Okay.
我感到又冷又硬
I’m feeling cold. Hard, yes.
她渴望柔软的床
She’s yearning for soft. Yes, a bed.
高级的床垫
A luxury mattress.
她说她没睡过像样的床
She says she’s never slept in a nice bed before.
可以吗?
She asks if it’s okay.
-她在问我?-好呀
– She’s asking me that? – Mmm.
当然了
Okay, yeah, sure.
我好热 口干舌燥
Now I’m getting hot… Tongue… Taste.
她想吃印度菜?
Indian food she wants?
你别闹了
Are you kidding me?
-葛斯 -丑三
– Gus. – Strike three.
葛斯 你干嘛吐槽我?
Gus, why do you undermine me?
狗才不想吃印度菜 -我感应到了
The damn dog don’t want Indian food.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!