好吧 真谢谢你啦
OK, thanks!
谢什么呀
Thanks for nothing.
你总是不在
You’re just never in.
我自己出去了 追捕那个多嘴的婊♥子♥
I’ve been out myself, running down that nosy bitch.
我发现了她的住处
I found out where she lives,
所以我要在这里等她 等待她的面孔出现
so I’m just going to wait right here until she shows her face.
然后我就把她的贼眼挖出来
And then I’m going to cut those spying eyes out.
你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么
What were you calling me about, anyway?
不是关于我从报上看到的谋杀吧
It wouldn’t be about that murder I read about in the papers.
失去病人很不好受吧 你当初就不该跟她们有染
Hell of a way to lose a patient. But you shouldn’t try to fuck them, Doc.
嗨 马克斯 是莉兹
Hi, Max. It’s Liz.
我想买♥♥六十股奥迪庄股票 卖♥♥价是多少
Look, I want to buy 60 shares of Auditron. What does it sell for?
真高兴我修理了那个爱戏弄人的傢伙
I’m glad I took care of that cock-teaser.
十五块六一股
$15.60 a share?
要是你 你也会这么做
You would’ve done the same thing yourself.
那就是九百三十六元 等等 马克斯
That’s $936… Hold it a minute, Max.
我想这就是我用你剃刀的原因
I guess that’s why I used your razor.
哈啰 不过你不用担心
Hello. But don’t worry about it, Doc.
嗨 诺玛 打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
Hi, Norma. Just call the police…
昨天的事我很抱歉 失物招领中心
I’m sorry about yesterday. …lost-and-found department.
我知道 我是个坏姑娘
Yes, I know, I was a bad girl.
记住 如果利维打电♥话♥
Remember, if Levy calls…
今晚
Tonight?
告诉他我很好 不 我真的不能
…tell him I’m OK. No, I really can’t.
诺玛 等一会儿 我在跟我妈通话
Norma, hold on just a minute. I’m talking to my mother.
马克斯 你什么时候需要钱 真好玩
Max, when do you need money? That’s funny.
不 我不卖♥♥ 可以吗
Isn’t it. No, I don’t want to sell anything.
等等 马克斯
Hold it, Max.
诺玛 你看这傢伙愿意出个五百美金吗
Norma, do you think this guy might go for $500?
太好了
Great.
等一下儿 我跟我妈妈说声再见
Hold on just a minute. I’m going to say goodbye to my mother.
好 马克斯 钱到手了 明天就交给你
OK, Max, I got the money. I’ll have it for you tomorrow.
好 好
OK. OK.
嗨 诺玛
Hi, Norma.
可不可以喝个咖啡 再顺便吃个午饭
Do you think you could put together a coffee break and a hot lunch,
明天
for tomorrow?
我需要一千美元给我妈妈做手术
Yeah, I need $1, 000 for my mother’s operation.
不 没什么 我敢保证她不会有事的
No, it’s nothing serious. I’m sure she’ll be fine.
太好了 今晚几点 这是三
Great. Now, what time tonight? It’s been three
到四年前动过的手术
to four years since your surgery.
八点半 在哪里 这是你以前的照片
8:30. Where? I want to show a picture, prior to…
好 有什么特别的吗
OK, anything special? Where’d you find that?
我们从人物杂♥志♥那里偷来的
Actually we stole it from People magazine, which has an article.
感谢上帝 异性恋还是主流
Thank God straight fucks are still in style.
这是南茜哈特 变性人
This is Nancy Hart, the transsexual.
刚从克利夫兰来 这是不是非常与众不同
Isn’t that something. Just in from Cleveland.
我一会儿就来 你当过战地记者
I’ll be there. You were a war correspondent?
还干过其他的
Among other things.
我还当过派驻中东的记者
And a foreign correspondent in the Middle East. And…
我还报导过警政新闻 我潜入过西班牙的宝藏沉船
…I did a lot of police reporting, and I dove on Spanish treasure wrecks.
那个时候你很有男子气概
You did a lot of macho things, then?
这种变性人很多 你发现
This is very common among transsexuals. You find…
我指的是由男人 变成女人的变性人
When I speak of transsexuals, I tend to speak of male to female
因为这种变法比从女人变成男人的多得多
because there are a whole lot of more of them than going the other way.
他们中间许多人有真正强壮的背景
And an awful lot of them have real macho backgrounds.
我认识一个警官 一个西点军校毕业生
I know a police captain, a West Pointer,
两个战斗机驾驶员
a couple of fighter pilots.
他们都 你知道 他们都经历过痛苦的一刻
They all, you know, most of them tried real hard.
你结过两次婚是不是
You were married twice?
你也是三个孩子的父亲
You are also the father of three children.
那你喜欢 正常
So, you enjoyed a…
我不应该这么说 用”正常”来表示是带有偏见的
I don’t want to say normal, I guess that’s a prejudicial way to put it,
你喜爱传统父亲的角色
but you enjoyed the traditional role of father.
你是三个孩子的父亲
You fathered three children,
可你至少有两个异性性关系
and you have engaged in at least two heterosexual relationships.
我一直是个虔诚的异性恋者
More than that. I’ve always been a devout heterosexual.
克利夫兰
Cleveland?
对不起
Excuse me?
331号♥房♥ 请问你是从克利夫兰来的吗
Room 331, you’re the guy from Cleveland, right?
这是331 我是来自克利夫兰
Three-thirty-one. I’m from Cleveland.
我是伴♥游♥服务公♥司♥的莉兹
Well, hi. I’m Liz from the escort service.
你没开玩笑吧
You’re kidding?
是我 是我没错
It’s me. Well, hi.
你好 见到你很高兴
Yeah, I’m glad to meet you.
你要我在这里干站着还是请我进去
Well, are you going to pump me dry here or invite me in?
对不起 请进 要不要喝点什么
I’m sorry, come in. You know, could I get you anything…?
希尔顿中心
Sheraton Centre
纳索街93号♥
93 Nassau Street.
快 我们走
Well, come on, let’s go.
别去我刚才给你的地址
Look, forget that address I just gave you.
把我放在哥伦布圆场
Drop me at Columbus Circle.
你能帮帮我吗 有人在跟踪我
Could you help me out? Someone’s following me.
我是艾略特医生 芭比听到了我的留言了吗
This is Dr. Elliott again. Did Bobbi pick up my messages yet?
她知道了 真的吗
Yes, she has. She did?
对 她听到了 何时 什么时候
Yes, she did. When?
对不起 我不知道
I’m sorry. I wouldn’t know.
能再留个口信给她吗
Could you give her another message, please?
行 说吧 哎
Yes. Go ahead. Yeah.
我有急事要见她
It is urgent that I see her.
我今晚一直都会在我的办公室里
I will be in my office all tonight
明天五点以后也会在
and after 5:00 tomorrow.
闯红灯现在罚多少钱
What’s the going rate on running lights?
我甩掉她了吗
Did I lose her?
你真行 真的很行
You’re doing swell, just swell.
但她又跟上来了
But she’s still coming.
听着 我下班后 请你吃顿晚餐怎么样
Look, I didn’t deliver, so why don’t you let me take you to dinner instead?
好 一言为定 好
All right, you got a date. OK.
好 我得走了 好 我会打电♥话♥给你
Look, I gotta go. OK. Listen, I’ll give you a call.
好 要打给我就打吧
Yeah, call me.
对不起
Excuse me.
让开
Get out of the way!
这里是没人管的 他差点夹伤我
It’s a free country! He nearly clipped me!
她在这里干嘛 你认识她吗
Keeps pushing me. Do you know her?
女士 你在等什么
Hey, lady, what you looking for?
火车 这儿有站吧
A train. They still stop here, don’t they?
有啊 这儿有站 那里也有站
Yeah, they stop here. They stop down there, too.
我没有碍到你吧
Am I bothering you?
没有 不碍事的 那就好
No, you ain’t bothering me. Good.
可是你碍到我了
But you’re bothering me.
桑尼 她碍到你了吗
She’s bothering you, Sonny?
对 这个贱♥人♥碍到我了
Yeah, that’s right, this bitch is bothering me.
你打算怎么办 揍烂她的屁♥股♥
What are you going to do about it? I’m going to break her fucking ass.
为什么要揍烂它 我们可以先搞她
Hey, why break it when we can fuck it first?
宝贝 你要上哪儿去
Hey, lady, where you going?
我不想跟你们这些傢伙挤在一起
I don’t want to crowd you guys.
不想挤 来这里做什么
Why are you down here if you didn’t want to crowd us?
放开我 呃
Give me a break.
别让她跑掉
Hey, man, don’t let her get away! Get after her!
快 伙计 快 捉住她
Come on, man. Come on, catch her, man.
该死 滚开
Shit! Get out of the way!
慢点儿 女士 这不是交通尖峰期
Take it easy, lady, this ain’t the rush hour.
需要你们的时候 你们他妈的在哪里
Where the fuck are you guys when somebody needs you?
我遭到攻击了
I was almost attacked.
什么时候 刚才 那些混♥蛋♥干的
When? Right here, now, by those punks.
我们什么也没看到
I don’t see nothing.
他们刚刚就在这里
Well, they were right here.
你说你遭到了袭击
I thought you said you were attacked…
刚刚有人追我 还有一个金发女郎
There are, but there’s this blonde that’s been following…
算了吧
Oh, forget it.
我们他妈的快离开这里
Let’s get the fuck out of here!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章红河
下一篇文章第五元素
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!