All right.
那你一定会在办公室里吗
You sure you’ll be at your office?
对 我一定会在的
Yes, I’m sure.
到时 我再给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you there.
彼得·米勒 我冲洗了些八厘米胶卷
Peter Miller, I left some Super-8 film.
这是四美元
There’s four dollars there.
我计算了艾略特病人离开的时间
I timed Elliott’s patients coming out of his office,
最快是八秒
and the fastest was eight seconds.
我的相机每四秒闪一次
So I set my camera to go off every four seconds
没有人逃得掉
so I’d be sure to get a good shot of everybody.
那就是她 她一定是最后的一位
That’s her. She must be his last appointment.
我们得看一下那个本子
We got to get a look in that book.
我知道 马利诺也想看 只是我能让他早点儿看到
Yeah, I know. Marino wants it, too. Only, I can get it for him faster.
他威胁我 一定要我去拿
No legal red tape, just my ass.
我去拿好了 没人敢威胁我吧
Look, I’ll get it, nobody cares about my ass.
我只是个悲伤的孩子
I’m just a grief-struck kid.
多好的孩子
Yeah, but what a kid.
我有个主意
Okay, I got an idea.
你能见我真是太好了
It was very nice of you to see…
能这么快见我真是太好了
It was nice of you to see me so soon.
我晚上都空着回电♥话♥
I try to keep my nights open for returning phone calls
或以防病人有些额外的需要
or in case a patient needs some extra help.
我很为你担心
I was worried about you.
你一定有痛苦的经历吧
You’ve had a terrible experience.
我知道
I know.
我没有意识到这点儿
I didn’t realize…
但我一直在做噩梦
But I’ve been having these terrible nightmares.
是关于什么的
What were they about?

Well…
我得抽支烟
I have to get a cigarette.
我在一个屋子里 会见朋友
I’m in this house that I’ve never been to before, visiting a friend.
他不在那里
He’s not there.
我在看电视 门铃响了
I’m watching TV… and the doorbell rings.
是个男人
It’s a man.
长的又高又黑
He’s big, dark.
他说他的车子抛锚了 需要借用电♥话♥
He says his car broke down, and he needs to use the phone.
我相信了 就让他进来了
I believe him and let him in…
但我觉得有点不对劲
…although I know something’s wrong.
他关上了门 上了锁 拿出了剃刀
He closes the door, locks it, and takes out a razor.
他说他不想伤害我
He says he’s not going to hurt me.
然后他告诉我他将怎么对待我
Then he tells me… what he’s going to do to me…
他还说我一定会喜欢
…and how much I’m going to like it.
他说话的时候
All the time he’s talking,
我看到他的裤裆一直鼓着
I can see the bulge in his pants.
他让我脱♥光♥衣服
He orders me to strip.
我照着做了 眼睛看着剃刀
I do it, keeping one eye on the razor.
他脱下了裤子
He drops his pants…
他强迫我趴下
…forces me down, on my stomach.
他摊开我的腿 跪在我后面
He spreads my legs, kneels down behind me…
将冰凉的刀片
…and rests the cold blade.
强行将其
Forcing it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
怎么啦
What’s the matter?
太恶心了
It’s just so dirty.
你为什么要这么说
Why do you say that?
我知道什么是恶心的事 这件事是叫人恶心
Look, I know what dirty is, and this is dirty.
你为什么不讲出来
Well, why don’t you just talk about it?
我保证不会跟你想得一样坏
I’m sure it’s not as bad as you think.
很坏
It’s very bad.
我是个坏事专家
And you’re talking to an expert on bad.
真的吗
Oh, really?
为何你认为你是专家
Now what makes you such an expert?
因为我是个妓♥女♥
Because I’m a hooker.

Ah.
你刚才说到的坏事我都差不多干过
And I have done most of the bad things you just read about.
你喜欢干这些事吗
Do you like doing these things?
有时候会喜欢 你喜欢其中的什么
Sometimes. What do you like about it?
我喜欢挑逗男人
I like to turn men on.
我必须好好干 他们付给我的钱很多
I must do a pretty good job because they pay me a lot.
你从来没有免费性♥交♥过
Do you ever have any sex that’s not paid for?
这是个建议吗
Is that a proposal?
没有
No. It…
我们心理医生称之为问题
It’s what we psychiatrists call a question.
有啊
Yes.
有什么
“Yes” what?
是的 有过 如果一个男人能挑起我情欲
Yes, I do. For men that turn me on.
什么样的男人能挑起你情欲
What sort of men turn you on?
成熟 医生型的
Mature, doctorly type.
就像你
Like you.
你被我的性感吸引住了吗
Are you sexually attracted to me?
是的 你呢
Yes. Are you?
被你吸引住了 嗯
Attracted to you? Mm-hm.
是的
Yes.
可是这又不是一般的拜访
But then, this isn’t a social visit, is it?
你需要帮助 而我的责任是要帮助你调整情绪
You’ve come here for help and my job is to offer you emotional assistance.
来点儿性帮助怎么样
How about some sexual assistance?
你想搞我吗
Do you want to fuck me?
想啊 那为何不上
Oh, yes. Well, why don’t you?
我是个医生 而且 我搞过医生
Because I’m a doctor and… Fucked a lot of doctors.
我结婚了 我也搞过结婚的
And I’m married. Fucked a lot of them, too.
我们是不是离题了
Don’t you think we’re getting off the point?
你不介意我脱掉外衣吧
Do you mind if I take off my coat?
不会
No.
还有其他的
And the rest, too?
你为什么想做这样的事
Now, why would you want to do a thing like that?
因为你内♥裤♥凸起的尺寸
Well, because of the size of that cock in your pants.
我看你不那么像个已婚者
I don’t think you’re so married.

Well?
你看怎么样
What do you think?
我看你是个很吸引人的女人
I think you’re a very attractive woman.
你想摸摸我吗
Would you like to touch me?
想也不想 想是因为我是
Yes and no. Yes, because I’m…
嗯 那你为什么不摸
Well, why don’t you?
我已经告诉你原因了
I told you why.
对 你是位结了婚的医生 我想起来了
That’s right. You’re a married doctor. I remember now.
我看你是胡说八道 是吗
I think you’re full of shit. You do?
仅仅是因为我有个人和职业道德
Just because I happen to have personal and professional ethics?
瞧 医生 你看你有点害羞
Look, Doc, I think you’re kind of shy.
我去给鼻子上点粉
So… I’m going to go powder my nose
我回来时
and when I come back,
希望看到你的衣服就在我的旁边
I hope to find your clothes right next to mine.
否则我们只好继续意淫下去
And if not, we can just get back to the mind-fuck.
十一月二十号♥
NOVEMBER 20
克里斯·克莱门
Chris Clemens
艾略特医生
Dr. Elliott?
艾略特医生
Dr. Elliott?
艾略特医生
Dr. Elliott?
你真得很害羞 是不是
You really are shy, aren’t you?
莉兹
Liz!
在你身后 莉兹
Behind you, Liz!
那你在跟踪我
So you had me followed?

That’s right.
你碰到了贝蒂·露丝 我们最好的年轻警♥察♥之一
You’ve met Betty Luce, one of our best young police… persons.
当我告诉你我被攻击时 你以为我是个疯子
When I told you I was attacked on the subway, you thought I was nuts.
露丝侦探告诉我 她在哥伦布圆环跟丢了你
Well, Detective Luce told me she lost you at Columbus Circle.
我没有意识到 还有个金发女郎跟踪你
I didn’t figure there was another blonde following you.
谁会想到呢
I mean, who would?
对啊 你还认为我在胡思乱想
Yeah, and you wrote me off as a girl with an overactive imagination.
的确如此
Yeah, something like that.
她就跟踪我到艾略特这里 对
And she followed me to Elliott’s. That’s right.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章红河
下一篇文章第五元素
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!