谢天谢地 那个傢伙到底有什么毛病
Thank God. What’s wrong with that guy, anyway?
他是个变性人 什么
He was a transsexual. What?
变性人
A transsexual.
他男性的一面使他不能跨出最后的一步
About to make the final step, but his male side couldn’t let him do it.
男性的一面
Male side?
有个艾略特医生
There was Dr. Elliott,
有个芭比
and there was Bobbi.
芭比来找我批准
Bobbi came to me to get psychiatric approval
做变性手术
for a sex-reassignment operation.
我想他不稳定 艾略特后来证实了我的诊断
I thought he was unstable, and Elliott confirmed my diagnosis.
对立的性别存在于同一个躯体
Opposite sexes inhabiting the same body.
变性手术是要解决这个冲突
The sex-change operation was to resolve the conflict.
但芭比努力争取手术
But as much as Bobbi tried to get it,
艾略特却封♥杀♥了道路
Elliott blocked it.
所以芭比报复了
So Bobbi got even.
杀死了米勒太太
By killing Mrs. Miller.
对 她刺♥激♥了艾略特
Yes, she aroused Elliott,
就像你刚才那样 布雷克小姐
just as you did, Miss Blake.
你是说 当艾略特”性”奋时 就变成芭比
You mean, when Elliott got turned on, Bobbi took over?
对 这就像是芭比的红色警报
Yes. It was like Bobbi’s red alert.
艾略特勃起了 芭比就掌控情势
Elliott’s penis became erect and Bobbi took control,
试图杀害任何使艾略特男性崛起的人
trying to kill anyone that made Elliott masculinely sexual.
我遇见艾略特时 那是我首次
When Elliott came to my office, it was the first time
见到芭比男性的一面
I saw Bobbi’s masculine self.
当他告诉我 他认为芭比杀害了米勒太太时
When he told me that he thought Bobbi had killed Mrs. Miller,
他在自首
he was confessing himself.
我马上通知了马利诺侦探
I immediately called Detective Marino.
那你为什么不阻止我到这里来
So why the hell didn’t you stop me from going to Elliott’s?
为什么 因为我跟我孩子在看足球比赛
Why? Because I was at a football game with my kids, that’s why.
我跟利维医生联♥系♥上时 你已经来这里了
By the time I spoke with Dr. Levy, you were already over there.
那你从来也没认为是我杀了米勒太太
So you never really thought I killed Mrs. Miller?
没有 但我得去艾略特的办公室
No. But I had to get into Elliott’s office
找出那个怪癖是谁
to find out which weirdo did,
因此我逼你帮忙
so I pressed you into service.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
我让露丝小姐跟踪你
So I had Miss Luce there tailing you
确保你不会遇到太大♥麻♥烦
to make sure you didn’t get into too much trouble.
谢谢
Thanks.
帮助警♥察♥总令人开心
Well, it’s always wonderful to be of some assistance to the police.
你在开玩笑
Are you kidding?
艾略特会怎么样
So what’s going to happen to Elliott?

Well?
有些男人和女人认为他们生错了身体
There’s some men and women who think they’re born in the wrong body.
他们叫做有异性转化欲者
They’re called transsexuals.
他们唯一想要做的是改变性别
And all they want to do is have their sex changed.
你怎么改啊
How do you do that?
如果你是个男人想变成女人
Well, if you’re a man that wants to become a woman,
你吃雌性荷尔蒙
you take female hormones.
它们有什么用呢
What do they do?
你皮肤变软 乳♥房♥♥增大 你再也不会变硬了
Well, your skin softens, you grow breasts, and you don’t get hard anymore.
很好
Great.
你真地想了解这些吗
You sure you want to know about this?
这为我的科学计划 提供了一些很好的新主意
Yeah. It’s giving me some wonderful new ideas for a science project.
我不造电脑了 我要造一个女人–从我体内
Instead of building a computer, I could build a woman… out of me.
好主意 那样的话 我详情地讲给你听
Great idea. In that case, I’ll give you all the details.
下一步是动手术
The next step is surgery.
让我想想我是否记住了利维用的词
Let me see if I can remember the exact word that Levy told me.
阴♥茎♥解剖
Oh, yeah, a penectomy.
那是什么
What’s that?
你知道 他们抓住你的阴♥茎♥ 从中间剖开
You know, when they take your penis and slice it down the middle.
我想就是这个意思
Yeah, that’s what I thought it was.
然后
Then…
去势
…castration…
塑胶整形 形成一个人工阴♥道♥
…plastic reconstruction and the formation of an artificial vagina.
行话称之为”塑胶阴♥道♥”
A vaginoplasty, to those in the know.
我以为艾略特只是穿上了裙子
And I thought Elliott just put on a dress.
他穿了 还戴了假发
He did. And a wig, too.
但在床上这还不够 你得脱掉一切
But you see, that’s no good in bed, when you gotta take everything off.
他现在会怎么样
What’s going to happen to him now?
首先他得先治好枪伤
Well, first he has to recover from the gun wound,
如果他疯病好了能走出疯人院 他们就会审判他
and then if he’s ever sane enough to get out of Bellevue, they’ll try him.
你猜谁是明星证人
And guess who’s the star witness.

You.
好 这是我真正想见到的事
Right. Something I’m really looking forward to.
嗯 我想我继续从事我的电脑
Well, I think I’m going to stick to my computer.
这听起来是个好主意
That sounds like a very good idea.
瞧 莉兹 我得回家工作了
Look, Liz… I gotta get home and get to work.
少了你这个跟班 我会想念你的
I’m going to miss having you on my tail.
你让我有种安全感
It made me feel kind of safe.
你想跟我一块儿回家吗 我喜欢你作伴
Look, you want to come home with me? I’d love the company.
麦克不会介意吧
Wouldn’t Mike mind?
麦克出城做生意了
Well, Mike’s out of town on a business trip.
我们地方很大
We got plenty of room.
太好了 我可以利用这个假期
Great. I could sure use the vacation.
好 好 我去买♥♥单
Good. I’ll get the check.
莉兹 是我 我是彼得
It’s me, Liz. I’m Peter.
不要
No…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章红河
下一篇文章第五元素
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!