没错 可是她再挑的男人可能是杀手
Yeah, but the next guy might have been.
如果你一开始不成功的话
You know, if at first you don’t succeed.
你认为她想死
Do you think she wanted to get killed?
你不这样认为
Don’t you? Look.
我们有个激♥情♥洋溢的女人 到处勾搭陌生男子
We got some hot-pants broad cruising around for some action.
那个小子在计程车内 就动手动脚了 他妈的
The guy she picked up went down on her in a cab, for Christ’s sake.
我这里有司机详细的描述
I got a blow-by-blow description from the cabby.
她和他办完事后
After she finishes with him,
她又跟一个怪癖在电梯里干上了
she comes on to some weirdo in the elevator?
在这个城里想死的话 方法可多着呢
Hey. There’s all kinds of ways to get killed in this city,
如果你真的想要
if you’re looking for it.
她的性生活的确存在着问题
Well… Yes, she did have a problem about her sexual worth.
今天早上 她还问我对她有没兴趣
And this morning she asked me if I was attracted to her.
对 可是你又不是心理医生
Yeah, but you’re not a psycho.
你有些这方面的知识 对吧 医生
You do know something, though, don’t you, Doc?
当然 我在精神院做过事
Yes, of course. I do some work at Bellevue.
她会不会在你办公室里遇见了一个疯子
Could she have met one of these nuts at your office?
而那个怪癖可能跟踪她呢
I mean, some kind of weirdo she could’ve turned on that might have followed her?
马利诺侦探 我们使用的术语不是怪癖
The term we use, Detective Marino, is not “weirdo,”
而是患有精神机能失调
but a person suffering from emotional dysfunction
和适应不良问题的人
and a problem of maladaption.
他们从不会到我办公室来
And they never come to my office.
你敢肯定
Are you sure?
如果是一个新病人会怎么样
How about a new patient?
见面之前你怎么知道他们有没有疯
I mean, how do you know how nuts they are until you see them?
是有可能 可是可能性不大
That’s possible, but it’s hardly likely…
医生
Doctor.
你不会是想保护某个病人吗
You’re not protecting one of your patients now, are you?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
嗯 医生 你得从我的立场看问题
Well, Doc, you’ve got to look at it my way.
我现在一点线索也没有 只有一个目击证人
See, we got no leads, except a witness out there
她也许应该看看病人的照片
who maybe should take a look at all your patients
你那天上午的
that were around that morning.
这样我才能确定
And that way, I can be absolutely sure
我的疯子不是你的
that my weirdo isn’t your
遭受精神机能失调
“person suffering from emotional dysfunctions
和适应不良问题的人
and problems of maladaption.”
彼得 走吧 我们回家
Peter. well, we’re going home.
对不起
Excuse me.
伊丽莎白·布雷克
Elisabeth H.Blake
好 医生
OK, Doctor.
很遗憾你不能配合我们
I’m sorry you’re not more cooperative, which means that
我只好浪费时间去要求法♥院♥
I’m just going to have to waste some time in getting a court order
允许我我查你病人的纪录
to check out your appointment book.
对不起
I’m sorry, too.
但我觉得 我必须保护我病人的机密
But I feel I must protect the confidentiality of my patients.
当然 我们只是职业不同 都在尽职工作
Of course, we’re just two professionals doing our job.
我们不能一起工作真是太糟了 走吧
It’s too bad we can’t work together. Come on.
谢谢你的帮助 我会与你保持联♥系♥的
Thank you very much for your help. I’ll be in touch.
我是电♥话♥秘书 请稍等
Yes, thank you for waiting. This is the answering service.
你要留话吗 是的 我愿意
Would you care to leave a message? Yes, I would.
艾略特
E-L-L-I-O-T-T
我是艾略特医生 怎么拼
This is Dr. Elliott. How do you spell that?
E-L-L-I-O-T-T
E-L-L-I-O-T-T.
要留什么话
What is the message?
请告诉她 我想见她
Would you please say that I would very much like to see her,
请她打电♥话♥到我的办公室来
and could she call me at my office.
那么 布雷克小姐
So, Miss Blake.
你仍住在纳索街九十三号♥吗
Are you still living at 93 Nassau Street?
是的
That’s right.
告诉我 你当时为什么会在
Tell me, how did you happen to be in that building
米勒太太被害的楼里
that Mrs. Miller was killed in?
我去看一位朋友
I was visiting a friend.
你朋友是谁
And who was that?
有点儿难为情
Well… it’s sort of embarrassing.
我不想谈论这个
I’d really rather not say.
为什么
Why?
他已经结婚了
He’s married.
这是幢什么样的楼房♥ 大家午饭后都干一次
What kind of building is this? Everybody’s getting laid after lunch.
我没有说我被♥干♥了 用你的话来说
I didn’t say I was “getting laid,” to use your expression.
怎么啦
What’s the matter?
我对你有点儿粗鲁啦 是的
I’m a little crude for you? That’s right.
瞧 布雷克小姐 我们直说吧
Look, Miss Blake, let’s cut this shit.
我有你的纪录
I got all the dope on you right here.
这个人很眼熟吧 你看
Does this look familiar? Let me see.
三月五号♥ 被控行为不检
March 5th. Charge: disorderly conduct,
为卖♥♥淫而拉客
solicitation for the purpose of prostitution.
引起达拉谟警官的注意 在公园大道饭店被捕
Arresting Officer: Duram. Apprehended at the Park Avenue Hotel.
高级的哦
Classy arrest.
谢谢 我们来面对这些吧 你是个妓♥女♥
Thank you. Let’s face it, you’re a whore.
一个公园大道的妓♥女♥ 但你仍是妓♥女♥
A Park Avenue whore, but you’re still a whore.
你当时和谁在搞
Now, who were you fucking?
去你的
Fuck you.
不对 去你的
No, fuck you.
你可是嫌犯而不是证人
You’re no witness. You’re a suspect.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
凶器上有你的手印
We got a murder weapon with your prints on it.
简直是放屁 我为什么要杀她
That’s bullshit. Why would I want to kill her?
那个剃刀在你那里 你说过
You were there with the razor. You tell me.
我说过了 电梯里有个金发女郎
I told you. There was a blonde woman in the elevator…
没有其他人看见那个金发女郎
Yeah, except nobody else saw this blonde woman
进入或离开这幢大楼
enter or leave the building.
你没有注意到她有没有翅膀 是不是
You didn’t notice if she had wings, did you?
她就在电梯里 我看到她了
She was in the elevator. I saw her.
你在那里干什么
So, what were you doing there?
我在工作 谁
I had a job. Who?
你想让我惹麻烦吗
You want me to get in trouble, don’t you?
你已经有麻烦了 我没有杀她
You are in trouble. Hey, I didn’t kill her.
那你在跟谁搞
So who were you fucking?
泰德 我不知道他姓什么 他是外地人
Ted, I didn’t get his last name. He’s from out of town.
太好了 来自外地的泰德
Well, that’s great. Yeah, Ted from out of town.
这就跟电梯里的金发女郎差不多
That’s almost as good as the blonde from the elevator.
真的 他就站在我的身后
It’s true. He was standing right behind me.
他看到电梯门打开了
He saw the elevator doors open and that…
里面的女人被割伤了 流着血
…woman inside all cut up and bleeding.
我知道米勒太太的一切 我们把她搬下了楼
I know all about Mrs. Miller. We got her downstairs.
他也看见了那个金发女郎吗
But what about this blonde? Did he see her, too?
我不知道
I don’t know.
嗯 听着 布雷克小姐
Well, look, Miss… Miss Blake.
找到泰德会减少你许多的麻烦
You’re going to save me a lot of trouble by finding this Ted from out of town
把他从城外带到这里
and getting him in town and downtown and in here
签署一张声明说出他所看到的一切及时间
to sign this statement as to exactly what he saw and when he saw it.
我怎么知道他的下落
How the hell am I supposed to know where he is?
如果你找不到他 我也一定找不到的
Well, if you can’t find him, I sure can’t.
不管怎样 你比我更有动机 你是个混♥蛋♥
And anyway, you got a lot better motivation than I do. your ass.
现在快滚
Now, get the hell out of here.
我给你48小时的时间
I’m giving you 48 hours.
别想离开城市 我会盯你的梢的
And don’t try to blow town. I’ll be keeping tabs on you.
诺玛 莉兹
Norma? Liz.
你去哪里了 我一整天都在找你
Where the hell have you been? I’ve been trying to get you all day.
泰德太棒了
Ted was terrific.
我打电♥话♥因为我想再见见他
That’s why I’m calling. I’d like to see him again.
他什么时候回来
When’s he coming back?
两个星期
Two weeks?
这不行
That’s no good.
你有他的电♥话♥号♥码吗 我想跟他联络
Do you have a number for him? I’d like to give him a call.
这是什么意思 伴♥游♥中心不提供电♥话♥
What do you mean, your escort service doesn’t give out numbers?
我想跟他联络
I want to talk to him.
什么麻烦事 才没有 我只想找他聊聊
Trouble? No, I’m not in any trouble. I just want to talk to the guy.
好吧 好吧 真谢谢你啦
OK.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章红河
下一篇文章第五元素
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!