There are hundred thousand streets in the city.
这个城市有十多万条街道
You don’t need to know around.
你不需要都熟悉
You give me a time and a place.
告诉我时间地点
I give you a five-minute window,
我给你五分钟
anything happens in that five minutes I’m yours.
这五分钟无论发生什么 我都听你的
No matter what.
任何事
Anything happens in either side of that,
五分钟一过
then you are on your own.
你就好自为之了
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Good.
很好
And you won’t be able to reach me on this phone again.
事成之后你就联♥系♥不到我了
Hey, there you are!
你来了
She’s down there.
车备好了
Plain Jane boring, just like you asked for.
非常烂大街 完全照你要求做的
But, I dropped in 300 horses on the inside,
不过我装了300匹马力的引擎
she’s gonna fly.
飞都可以了
You look like a zombie kid. You get any sleep?
怎么看起来死气沉沉的 没睡觉吗
Can I offer you some benzedrine,
要不要吃点兴♥奋♥剂♥
dexedrine, caffeine, nicotine?
磕点药 咖♥啡♥因♥ 尼古丁什么的
You don’t smoke, that’s right. Better off.
噢对 你不抽烟 不抽好
There she is!
就是这辆了
Chevy Impala, most popular car in the state of California.
雪佛兰羚羊 加州满大街都是
No one will be looking at you.
没人会注意你
3 to 30 winger located at 421 south Almeida.
三到三十队 阿尔梅达南部421就位
A pointed shot fired at code 30.
代号♥三十 果断射击
Come on.
快点
What the fuck is it, come on!
他妈怎么回事 快点
Unit 5 wants you 20.
五队需要二十队支援
We’re approximately two minutes to the location.
我们距目标位置约两分钟路程
Come on, man, where the hell are you?
快呀 伙计 你到底在哪
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
快点
Come on, get in, get in.
快 上车 快
All unit be advised, possible vehicle in question.
各小队注意 嫌疑车辆特征
Three load, silver Impala.
嫌犯三名 银色雪佛兰羚羊
1 out of 3, something in 7, clear.
三一小队 七区有情况 完毕
Roger you, 1 out of 3.
收到 三一小队
The question area unit support.
目标区域小队支援
Dispatch to there, I got this on?
我在这执勤 需要支援吗
Unit 5 to dispatch, any east car on 6.
五队行动 注意六区东行车辆
Copy that, unit 5.
收到 五队
Air based unit 3, any phenomenon?
空军三队 有发现吗
Unit 3 base, negative.
三队 没有
We got a visual on request on 7 street bridge.
七区桥上发现目标
Copy that, unit 3.
收到 三队
Air based 3, we lost visual, lost suspect.
空军三队 目标疑犯丢失
Based air 3, spot investigation in progress.
空军三队 继续搜索
Immediately Washington programme.
立即执行华盛顿计划
Got you dispatch, and out.
收到命令 完毕
All west found unit be advised,
所有西区小队注意
suspect of 7 street of Santa Fe.
嫌犯可能在圣达菲七街附近
Dispatch this, 1 out of 6,
六一小队 呼叫总部
possible suspect vehicle sighted at stop light.
嫌犯车辆进入视线
Standby.
原地待命
Roger you, unit 6.
收到 六一小队
blocked by Griffin, he is not gotta go.
球被格里芬拦截 他不会放手的
Griffin gets rebound, time winding down.
格里芬抢到篮板 倒计时
4, 3, 2, 1.
四 三 二 一
I’m giving you a night call to tell you how I feel
午夜给你电♥话♥诉说我的感受
I want to drive you through the night, down the hills
想载你沿着山路把黑夜穿透
I’m gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear
想执意说些话 即便你不想听
I’m gonna show you where it’s dark, but have no fear
想带你走近黑暗 却毫不恐惧
There something inside you
你的内心
It’s hard to explain
难以名状
They’re talking about you boy
不管别人怎么说
But you’re still the same
你潇洒依旧
There something inside you
你的内心
It’s hard to explain
难以名状
They’re talking about you boy
不管别人怎么说
But you’re still the same
你潇洒依旧
There something inside you
你的内心
It’s hard to explain
难以名状
They’re talking about you boy
不管别人怎么说
But you’re still the same
你潇洒依旧
What floor? 4th thanks.
哪层 四楼 谢谢
Hey, kid.
小子
Director wants to see a rollover. You okay with that?
导演想拍翻车镜头 能搞定吗
Remember, if you don’t feel good, just abort the shot.
当然 如果你觉得拍不了就不接
There’s no shame in that, alright?
不用不好意思 明白吗
You’re doubling for the star.
你只是个替身
It’s not like you are a player or anything.
又不是演员什么的
And I got you $500 more.
我要求多加五百
Of course we split that.
当然咱们得平分
You okay? Ready to go? Alright.
行吗 准备好了吗 好
I’m counting on you.
看你的了
Excuse me, pal, this thing over here.
兄弟 到这边来一下
Just before you try camera
开拍之前
we need you to sign this contract.
需要你签个协议
Basically this is liability to complication
就是拍戏过程中
you die and may under serious injured.
发生严重受伤或死亡的免责声明
And, action.
准备 开拍
Alright,that’s cut.
好 停
Kid! That’s fantastic.
小子 太精彩了
Just fantastic!
绝对精彩
Okay, how’re you doing? You are alright?
怎么样 还好吗
You good. Good, that was perfect.
你还好 很好 太完美了
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
Where should I put these?
东西放哪
In the kitchen. Thank you.
厨房♥ 谢谢
Just a second.
稍等一会儿
Scary.
恐怖
You want a tooth-pick?
想要根牙签吗
You want a glass of water?
喝点水吧
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
So, did you just moved to L.A.?
你刚来洛杉矶吗
No, I’ve been here for a while.
不 来了有段时间了
You are just new here?
只是刚搬到这来吗
That’s Benicio’s father.
那是贝尼西奥的爸爸
Where is he?
他去哪儿了
He’s in prison.
在监狱
What do you do?
你做什么的
I drive.
开车
Like a limo driver?
豪华轿车司机吗
No, like for movies.
不是 电影特技那种
You mean all those car chases and stuff?
你是说电影飙车那种吗
Yeah.
是的
Isn’t that dangerous?
岂不是很危险
It’s only part time.
兼♥职♥而已
Mostly I work at the garage. Where?
大部分时间我在修车行工作 哪里
Receda Boulevard.
瑞赛达大道
I gotta go.
我该走了
Ok.
好的
Thanks for the water.
谢谢招待
Say bye. Bye.
和叔叔说再见 再见
Chicken Chowmein? And, some Peking duck.
鸡肉炒面 再来只北♥京♥烤鸭
Ok. Where are the chopsticks?
行 筷子呢
You know the guy just… Go get ’em. Go get ’em.
伙计 赶紧去拿 去拿
I don’t want that. I don’t want that.
我不用这东西 不用不用
You need it. Chopsticks and a fortune cookie.
你自己用 筷子 顺便来份幸运签饼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!