You just saying that?
你在应付我吗
No. what do you mean?
没有 你什么意思
I saw that Standard…
我看见斯坦德
was in an accident.
出了点事
Yeah.
是的
What happened?
怎么回事
He got beat up.
他被打了
Why?
为什么
Just drunk kids.
就是些喝醉酒的孩子
You should come over.
你应该过来坐坐
You should come and see him.
你应该来看看他
You wanna…
你想
You wanna hear a story?
你想听个故事吗
You wanna hear how mommy and me met? Yeah.
你想知道妈妈和我怎么认识的吗 想
Yeah? Ok.
想听吗 好
We’re at a party.
我们是在一个派对上认识的
And she was nineteen years old.
那时她才十九岁
Seventeen.
十七岁
You’re not seventeen. I was.
不是十七岁 就是
Wow, so that’s illegal. Yeah.
哇哦 那可是非法的 是的
Alright, so I illegally walked over to
好吧 我非法走向一个
a seventeen year old girl.
十七岁的女孩子
I walked up and I say….
我走过去 然后说
“Hello, Miss.”
你好 小姐
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
And she didn’t say anything.
她什么都没说
And I said, well… my name’s Standard Gabriel.
然后我说 我叫斯坦德·加百利[另意为标准版加百利]
Then what did you said.
然后你说什么
I said…
我说
Where’s the deluxe version?
豪华版的在哪
She is good, isn’t it?
她太棒了 对吧
She is sharp.
她真是犀利啊
Oh man, that killed me.
真是要了我的命了
And then a year later, you popped out, man.
然后过了一年 你小子就蹦出来了
Best days in my life.
那是我一生中最美好的时候
If I drive for you, you’ll get your money.
我负责开车 你们去拿钱
You tell me where we start, where we’re going…
你告诉我起点和方向
Where we’re going afterwards.
接着去哪
I give you a five-minutes when we get there.
到了以后我给你五分钟
Anything happens in that five minutes
这五分钟无论发生什么
and I’m yours no matter what.
我都会等你
Anything a minute either side of that,
五分钟一过
then you are on your own.
你就好自为之
I don’t sit in while you’re running it down.
我不想知道你的详细计划
I don’t carry a gun.
我不拿枪
I drive.
我只管开车
You look like you are hard to work with.
看起来你不太好合作啊
Not if we understand each other.
懂我意思合作起来也不难
What’s to understand?
懂什么意思
I cannot do this thing alone.
我一个人办不成这事
You got Blanche.
你还有布兰奇
C’mon man.
别这样 伙计
She’s beautiful, look at her.
她长的多漂亮啊 看看她
Fuck you rolling your eyes at for?
你♥他♥妈♥翻什么白眼
You know, get the fuck out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点
Get up!
起来
Standard, take her with you, and go get her a fucking coke.
斯坦德 带她走 给她弄点药嗑
Okay, here’s the deal.
好吧 条件如下
This much for Blanche,
这些是布兰奇的
This much for that asshole… minus what he owes me.
这些是那混♥蛋♥的 减去他欠我的
And this much for you.
这些就是你的
You’re still interested?
你还有兴趣吗
Good!
很好
Anything else?
还有问题吗
When you get your money,
你拿到钱
his debt’s paid.
你俩就两清了
He’s out for good.
别再纠缠他
You never go near his family ever again.
你这辈子不能再靠近他的家人
Do you understand?
明白吗
To my family.
为我的家人干杯
To my new friend.
为我的新朋友干杯
And toast to the future.
为将来干杯
Our future.
我们的将来
I’ll see you in five minutes.
五分钟后见
See you in four.
四分钟
How much did Cook said we’re gonna get?
库克说我们能拿多少
Fourty grand.
四万
Stay here.
待着别动
When was the last time you saw your husband?
你最后一次见到你的丈夫是什么时候
Can you answer the question?
你能回答我的问题吗
Ma’am?
女士
Hello?

Benicio, Is that you?
贝尼西奥 是你吗
Yeah.
是的
Your mother there?
你妈妈在吗
Uh, she’s sitting down… talking to the police.
她坐在那里 正跟警♥察♥说话
Okay, just tell her I’m gonna call her back. Okay?
好吧 告诉她 我等会儿再打给她 好吗
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Related news, a attempted robbery turn tragedy today
相关消息 今日一场未遂的抢劫演变成悲剧
when an owner of local pawnshop open fire on the shooter.
本地一家当铺老板向一劫匪开枪
The robber was pronounced dead on the scene.
劫匪当场死亡
He’s been identified as Standard Gabriel of Echo Park, L.A.
疑犯已确认为洛杉矶回音公园区的斯坦德·加百利
Other details are unclear
其余细节尚未查明
but the owner of the pawn shop,
但是当铺老板声称
told the reporter that Gabriel acted alone.
加百利是独自一人行动
and that no money had been stolen.
而且当铺并无财物损失
Another news, four high school…
其他消息 四名高中…
If he saw you take the money…
要是他看见你拿了钱
and saw you get in the car,
看见你上了车
then why didn’t they say anything?
为什么一点都不提呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
Did you have any idea that there would be a second car?
那你知道还有另外一辆车吗
I already told you everything.
我把知道的都告诉你了
Now, you’ve just got a little boy’s father killed.
现在 你害死了一个小男孩的父亲
And you almost got us killed.
你还差点害死了我们
And now, you are lying to me.
现在你还对我说谎
So, how about this?
那么 不如这样
From now on,
从现在起
every word out of your mouth is the truth.
你嘴里吐的每一个字必须是真的
Or I’m gonna hurt you.
否则我饶不了你
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Now, what did Cook tell you?
库克给你说什么了
He said there’d be another car hold us up.
他说过 会有另外一辆车来接我们
But he didn’t say anything about all these money.
不过他没提钱的事
He didn’t say anything about anyone getting killed.
也没说过有人会死
And he was gonna rip us off?
他本来就想抢走这钱吗
What’s his real name?
他的真名是什么
He said it’s Chris… but I just call him Cook.
他说叫克利斯 不过我都叫他库克
You’re gonna take me to him. Right now.
带我去见他 就现在
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Yeah.

What’s you do to the cash?
你怎么处理那笔钱
‘Cause I can keep it safe for you.
我可以帮你好好保管
Would you just stop?
别说了行吗
This guy Cook, he have a real name?
那个库克真名是什么
Chris.
克利斯
Maybe.
不一定
I’ll ask Bernie, see if he knows him.
我去问问伯尼 看他知不知道
Jesus! I can’t stop thinking about…
天哪 我忍♥不住一直想
what we could do with all that dough.
拿着那笔钱可以做些什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!