You know that.
你自己明白
That’s why this driver’s gotta go, Bernie.
所以那个开车的必须死 伯尼
He’s gotta go.
他必须死
and your pal, Shannon.
还有你的好兄弟夏侬
It’s these two guys, that can tie me to this rob.
这两个人会让我跟这宗案子扯上关系
Now, it’s your turn to clean up after me.
现在轮到你替我善后了
All this priceless cars
这些车这么值钱
one would think you’d have better locks.
还以为你会用靠谱点的门锁
Alright… doors is always open to you.
哪有 大门永远为你而开
Going somewhere?
出远门吗
I was thinking about it.
有这打算
I’m looking for your driver.
我在找你的车手
You are breaking in here, I figure it’s bad news.
你不请自来 我猜也没什么好事
No, Shannon.
不是 夏侬
It’s bad luck.
只是没好运
Two thousand heists a year in this city.
这城里一年要发生两千宗打劫
He has to pick the wrong one.
他偏挑了这个
He tried to put it right.
他也不想搞砸
Well, he picked the wrong guy for that too.
而且对头也挑错了
My partner is a belligerent asshole,
我的搭档可不是省油的灯
with his back against the wall.
他什么都干得出来
Right now, so am I.
现在 我也是
If I don’t set this straight, I’m in big trouble.
要是摆不平这事 我就麻烦大了
Any idea where he might be?
你知道他会在哪儿吗
Mexico.
墨西哥
or maybe it was Balize.
也有可能是伯利兹
Really?
真的吗
I was excited about this whole thing.
我本来对这件事很兴奋
My name on a car!
写了我名字的赛车
I mean, look how beautiful.
看看 多漂亮
I wanted to see my name on this thing.
我想看到自己名字写在上面
I think we would’ve made a go with this business.
本来还以为我们可以合作愉快
Don’t worry.
别担心
Don’t worry.
别担心
That’s it.
就这样
It’s done. There is no pain, it’s over. It’s over.
好了 不疼 没事了 没事
What the fuck was that?
这是什么东西
Hello.

You know the story about this scorpion and a frog
你知道蝎子和青蛙的故事吗
You friend Nino didn’t make it, cross the river.
你的朋友尼诺过不了河了
I think this thing has gone on long enough.
我觉得这件事该来个了结了
You see any reason for this to continue?
你说还有必要继续下去吗
What do you say we meet?
不如我们见个面吧
Why?
为什么
Well…
因为
You, me and your girlfriend are the only players left.
你 我 和你的女友 就剩我们仨了
How’s that for a reason?
这个理由怎么样
When?
什么时候
Tomorrow.
明天
There’s a place on Sherman Way
在谢尔曼路那里
there’s a restaurant called The Great Wall.
有个长城饭店
Do you know it?
你知道吗
Can I talk to you?
能跟你谈谈吗
I won’t keep you long.
不会太久
I have to go somewhere now.
我现在得去个地方
I don’t think I can come back.
可能回不来了
And I just want you to know…
我只是想你知道
getting to be around you and Benicio…
能跟你和贝尼西奥在一起
was the best thing that ever happened to me.
是我一生中最快乐的事
Do you bring the money?
钱带来了吗
Here’s what I’m prepared to offer…
我开出的条件是
you give me the money, the girl is safe.
你把钱给我 那女孩就没事
Forever, nobody knows about it. She’s off the map.
永远没事 没人知道她 她不会蹚进这浑水
I can’t offer you the same.
但你 我就不能保证了
So, this is what I would suggest.
所以 我建议你
We conclude our deals. We shake hands.
我们做完这桩交易 握过手
You start the rest of you life.
就各走各路
Any dreams you have or plans,or hopes for the future.
你要是对未来还有什么梦想 计划 希望
I think you got to put that on hold.
就别太指望了
For the rest of your life,
你接下来的日子
you’re gonna be looking over your shoulder.
最好把脑袋别在裤腰带上
I’m just telling you this,
之所以这么说
because I want you to know the truth.
是希望你明白状况
But the girl is safe.
不过那女孩会没事
Where is the money now?
钱在哪里
It’s in the car.
在车里
A real human being…
一个真正的人
155 people or more
有一百五十五个人甚至更多
All safe and all rescued
都从慢慢下沉的船上
From the slowly sinking ship
被安全救起来
What are warmer than
比他冷静的头脑
His head so cool
更温暖的是
And type I knew what to do
他写道 别怕有我呢
And you, have proved, to be
而你 已然证明自己是
A real human being, and a real hero
一个真正的人 真正的英雄
A real human being, and a real hero
一个真正的人 真正的英雄
A real human being, and a real hero…
一个真正的人 真正的英雄

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!