I will tell you when I return from the bathroom.
– 如何? – 好的
– Okay? – Okay.

Yeah.
我会回来的
I will be back.
很快
Soon.
“我们在哪里卸货”?
“Where do they unload them?”
克里尔就在里面…
Kirill is in there…
…那儿,那儿
…there, there.
你可以看到他胸口有星星
You will see the stars there on his chest.
很好
Well done.
你还好?
Are you okay?
把他做了
Finish him off.
够了
Enough.
我叔叔
My uncle,
那个在你脸上吐口水的人,消失了
the one who spat in your face, he’s disappeared.
过几天要是还找不到他,我们就要报♥警♥了
If we don’t hear from him soon, we’re going to the police.
你知道他在哪里吗?
Do you know where he is?
知道,在苏格兰
Yes. Scotland.
爱丁堡
Edinburgh.
五星酒店
Five-star hotel.
– 爱丁堡? – 你叔叔知道的太多了
– Edinburgh? – Your uncle knew too much.
我接到的命令是一个子弹送他上天堂
I was told to send him to heaven with bullet in his head.
然而我送他去了爱丁堡
Instead I sent him to Edinburgh
坐头等舱去的
with first-class ticket.
他没事
He’s okay.
他是老♥江♥湖了,懂得现在的处境
He’s old school, he understands situation.
不是远走高飞就是横尸街头
Exile or death.
酒店名字是喀里多尼亚
His hotel is called Caledonia.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hi.
我想见尼古拉·卢津,谢谢
Nikolai Luzhin, please.
想见他的话我需要您的安全级别证明,谢谢
For that patient, I will need your security clearance information, please.
我的消息你收到了
You got my message.
这种用尸体报告进度的方法太老土了
Using a dead body to file a progress report is original.
这违反了国♥家♥安♥全♥局的规定
It must be against FSB regulations.
你不是来给我献花的吧…
You didn’t come here to give me flowers…
不是
No.
鉴于你所遇到的情况
In view of what’s happened to you
以及其他跟你牵连的暴♥力♥事件
and in the light of other violent incidents associated with you,
伦敦警♥察♥厅的俄♥国♥办公室
the Russian desk at Scotland Yard
已经向俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥发出正式请求
have made an official request to the Russian embassy
要求中止你在伦敦的卧底行动
that your undercover operation in London be terminated.
你做得太过了
You have gone beyond what was agreed.
如果行动现在中止,这些就浪费了
If they terminate operation now they will be wasting these.
你告诉俄♥国♥办公室,说你在我心口看见了星星
So you tell the Russian desk you have seen stars over my heart.
告诉他们我已经进去了
Tell them I’m through the door.
告诉他们我将会取代塞米扬
Tell them I’m going to replace Semyon
成为伦敦组织的头目
as boss of London organization.
他们给你吃了什么药?
What drugs are they giving you?
我要你拿掉塞米扬
I need you to take Semyon out of the picture.
逮捕他
I want you to arrest him.
以什么理由?
Arrest him for what?
强♥奸♥
Rape.
那个女孩才十四岁
The girl was 14.
– 那么这么说,她会出庭作证? – 她死了
– And, of course, she will testify? – She is dead.
但她怀了塞米扬的孩子
But she had Semyon’s baby.
如果能证明孩子是他的,并且女孩未到法定年龄
If you can prove baby was his and girl was underage,
按法律这就是强♥奸♥了
that is statutory rape.
孩子在我手里,但还得要塞米扬的DNA
You have baby, you need Semyon’s DNA.
为了做得诗意一点
For poetic reasons
我建议你去采集他的血液
I suggest you take his blood.
你在看什么,宝贝?
What are you looking at, baby?
看你
You.
你昨晚和爷爷大吼什么?
What were you and Grandpa shouting about last night?
没事,宝贝,没事
Nothing, baby. Nothing.
听起来像是有事
Sounded like something.
只不过我的一个朋友受伤了
It’s just that someone I know got hurt
所以我责怪爷爷
so I blamed it on Grandpa.
你们打架了吗?声音很大
Did you fight each other? I heard banging.
没有
No.
如果其中一个人光挨打不还手,那就不是打架,对吧?
It’s not a fight if one of you doesn’t fight back, right?
上楼去,玛丽亚
Maria, go upstairs.
我说上楼去
Go upstairs, I said.
爸爸,他们想把你怎样?
So, Papa, what did they want from you?
想毒害我
To poison me.
他们用针抽了我的血
They took blood from me with a needle.
也许就是那些瘾君子用的针头
Probably the same needle they use for the junkies
又或许是妓♥女♥、黑鬼、同性恋用的
and whores and blacks and queers.
估计我现在已经染上那些同性恋乱七八糟的病了
Now I probably have the fucking queer disease.
他们为什么要你的血,爸爸?
Why would they want your blood, Papa?
– 再见 – 晚安
– Goodbye. – Good night.
你把克莉斯汀带哪里去了?告诉我,你这个王八蛋!
Where have you taken Christine? Tell me, you bastard!
你带走了她!他带走了她,是吧?
You’ve taken her! He took her, didn’t he?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我看见克里尔了,我以为…
I saw Kirill. I thought…
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我,宝贝
Forgive me, baby.
对不起
Sorry.
她只是个小女孩!
She’s just a little girl!
她只是个小女孩,爸爸!
She’s just a little fucking devochka, Papa!
克里尔
Kirill.
孩子给我
Let me take the baby.
拜托,她很冷
Please, she’s cold.
我们不杀孩子
We don’t kill babies.
那样不好
This will be bad for us.
你父亲做得太过了
Your father has gone too far.
你要么跟他,要么跟我
You’re either with him or with me.
跟他或者跟我
With him or with me.
我发誓,我不知道我爸爸给你下圈套
I swear I didn’t know my Papa was setting you up.
我明白
I know.
我明白,克里尔
I know, Kirill.
把她给我
Give her to me.
你父亲要走了
Your father’s going away.
家族的生意是你的了,我们的时代到来了
The family business will be yours. It’s our time.
你现在是老大了
You’re the boss now.
你是老大,现在我们是搭档了
You’re the boss. Now we are partners.
没错
That’s right.
为啥不回家?走吧
Why don’t we go home? Come on.
– 你知道她的名字么 – 不知道
– Did you get a name? – No.
我们要错过他妈的新年派对了!新年快乐!
We’re missing the fucking party of the year! Happy New Year!
我们走
Let’s go.
快走!
Come on!
这是命令!
That’s an order!
你还好吧?
You are okay?
我想知道你是谁
I need to know who you are.
你为什么帮我们?
Why did you help us?
老虎还在山中的话,我怎么能称王?
How can I become king, if king is still in place?
祝福你
Bless you.
再见,安娜·伊万诺娃
Goodbye, Anna Ivanovna.
没事了
It’s okay.
尼古拉!
Nikolai!
我的小俄♥国♥娃娃…
My little Russian doll…
我们去拿点东西
We’re gonna go and get something.
要不要见妈妈?要不要见妈妈?好的,走吧
Should we see Mama? Should we see Mama? Yeah. Come on.
好,快点
Yeah, come on.
她在这呢,你的妈妈
Here she is. There’s your Mama.
来了,我的小天使
Here she is, my little angel.
我的松饼
My muffin.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
饿了吗?
Are you?
想吃饭了吗?
Who wants dinner?
我叫塔提亚娜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!