I don’t care about him. I care about the baby.
是的,当然
Of course. Of course.
这就是那个小孩
That is the baby.
真可爱
So sweet.
我问了几个人
I have made some enquiries.
找到了塔提亚娜的家族在俄♥罗♥斯♥的地址
I have found out an address for Tatiana’s family in Russia.
这是这个孩子的家,不是么?
That’s where the baby belongs, no?
也许我们可以做个交易
Perhaps we can do a deal.
你明白我的意思么?
Do you understand me?
没关系,他马上就走
It’s okay. He was just leaving.
你知道我在哪
So you know where I am,
我也知道你在哪,安娜·伊万诺娃
and I know where you are, Anna Ivanovna.
我被丢到楼下,摔在一些麻袋上面
I was thrown down the stairs, and fell onto some sacks,
好像是装土豆的麻袋
like potato sacks.
– 克里尔下来追我… – “克里尔下来追我…”
– Kirill came down after me… – “Kirill came down after me…
“…开始打我,直到开始流血”
…and he hit me until I was bleeding.
“…开始打我,直到开始流血”
“…and he hit me until I was bleeding.
“然后他试图强♥奸♥我,但没有得逞”
“Then he tried to rape me but he couldn’t do it.
“他变得越来越疯狂,一直打我”
“He just got madder and madder and kept hitting me.
“最后他爸爸下来了”
“In the end his father came down.
“是他爸爸强♥奸♥了我”
“It was the father who raped me.
“他大骂他儿子”
“He shouted at his son,
“‘一匹马如果不被驯服,它就永远不会温顺,克里尔’”
“‘lf you don’t break a horse it will never be tame, Kirill.”‘
你好,亲爱的,晚上过得好吗?
Hello, dear. How was your night?
斯泰潘的关节炎又犯了,我在听写
Stepan’s arthritis is playing up. I’m taking dictation.
你要喝点茶或者什么吗?
Do you want some tea or something?
他来找我了
He came to see me.
那个餐馆里的男人,他来医院了
The man from the restaurant, he came to the hospital.
– 我跟你说了,我跟你说了 – 我知道这是我的错
– I told you this! I told you that… – I know and it’s my fault.
谁的错也不是
It’s no one’s fault.
我有个乌克兰来的朋友,他有一把枪
I have a friend from Ukraine who’s got a gun…
– 斯泰潘! – 从阿富汗战争中弄来的
– Stepan! – …from the war in Afghanistan.
别说什么枪!
Don’t talk about guns.
我在克格勃工作的的时候,对付过沃里·V·扎贡
I dealt with the vory v zakone when I worked for the KGB.
你从来没给什么克格勃工作过
You never worked for the fucking KGB.
我是个后备军!
I was an auxiliary!
这个人想要什么?
What did this man want?
他想要日记
He wants the diary.
并且作为回报,他会给我们塔提亚娜的地址
And in return he’ll give us Tatiana’s family address.
克莉斯汀的家人
Christine’s family.
你不能跟这些人做交易
You cannot do deals with those people.
这不是交易,这是交换信息
This isn’t a deal. It’s an exchange of information.
你忘记了我刚才给你读的话了吗?
Have you already forgotten what I just read to you?
我们要现实点
We have to be practical.
我想他在威胁要伤害这个小孩
I think he was threatening to harm the baby.
– 那么就这么定了吧 – 不!
– Then it’s settled. – No!
斯泰潘!
Stepan!
这不是我们说了算的
This isn’t our world.
我们只是普通人
We are ordinary people.
她也只是个普通人
She was an ordinary person.
过来
Come here.
我给你带礼物了
I’ve got present for you.
从法国来的
From France.
放了相当他妈的久
Old as fuck!
给你
Here.
打开它
Open one.
酒是陈的香
Old is good with wine.
哪里都卖♥♥六十块一瓶,但我拿到的是十块一箱,老兄
Sixty quid a bottle anywhere. Except I got this for 10 quid a case, man.
从哪里来的?
From where?
从哪里来的你别管
From where, you don’t ask.
现在
Now,
如果爸爸说好
if Papa says okay,
我可以开始跟你说这些严肃的事
I can start telling you about the serious stuff.
进口,出口
Import, export.
这些酒只是爸爸朋友的礼物
This booze is just like gifts for Papa’s friends.
真正的货是从喀布尔进口的
The real import stuff is from Kabul.
明白吗?
You understand?
爸爸!你吓到我了,怎么了,我们只是抽样检查一下
Papa! You scared me. What’s wrong? We’re just sampling.
出什么事情了?
What’s wrong?
你朋友索伊卡死了
Your friend Soyka is dead.
是吗?
Yeah?
那又怎么样,和我没关系
So what? It has nothing to do with me.
不不不,别跟我说谎
No, no, no. Don’t lie to me.
爸爸,相信我
Papa, believe me.
– 我说别骗我! – 爸爸,爸爸
– I said don’t lie to me! – Papa. Papa!
别骗我!
Don’t lie to me!
克里尔,你♥爸♥是对的,骗他没用的
Kirill. Your dad is right. No point lying to him.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
阿齐姆的侄子割破了索伊卡的喉咙
Azim’s nephew slit Soyka’s throat.
克里尔付的钱
Kirill paid him to do it.
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的臭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth!
你♥爸♥爸总会知道真♥相♥
Your dad always knows the truth.
没关系,老板,你别担心
It’s okay, boss. You don’t have to worry.
什么?我不要担心?
What? I don’t have to worry?
我自己把尸体处理掉了
I got rid of body myself.
警♥察♥什么也找不到的
Police won’t find anything.
我的儿子在家门口杀了人
My son commits a murder on my own doorstep.
杀了我们自己的战士
A fellow soldier.
居然都没人告诉我?
And no one thought to tell me about it?
沃里·V·扎贡的规矩是“绝不跟人谈论自己的队长”
Vory v zakone code says, “Never speak to anybody about your captain.”
卡里尔是我的队长
Kirill is my captain.
我知道了这事以后
When I find out what happened,
就把它处理了,这是我们应该做的
we do what we have to, to clean up situation.
索伊卡到处散布关于卡里尔的谣言
Soyka was spreading lies about Kirill.
还有关于您的家族的谣言
About your family.
他做的对
It was the right thing.
是对是错由我说了算
I decide what’s right and what’s wrong.
你不能毫无理由就杀害一个战士
You do not kill a vor for no reason.
想必您也知道,索伊卡已经向警方告发了
You know as well as I do, Soyka was talking to police.
你一个司机,消息还真灵通
For a driver, you are well-informed.
我认识车♥臣♥出口汽车的人
I have connections with Chechens exporting cars.
他们告诉我,索伊卡和伦敦警♥察♥厅的俄♥国♥办公室谈过话
They tell me Soyka speaks to Russian desk, Scotland Yard.
克里尔做得对
Kirill did the right thing.
他为我们的人做了一件好事,大家都会感激他的
He did a good thing for our people. They will appreciate that.
– 是啊,爸爸!我发誓 – 闭嘴!
– Yeah, Papa! I swear. – Shut up!
既然你知道的这么多
If you are so well-informed,
那你应该知道索伊卡还有不少兄弟
you will know Soyka has brothers.
没问题,卡里尔有我呢
That’s okay. Kirill has got me.
没问题?
It’s okay?
那好
Okay.
把这些箱子搬走
Get boxes out of sight.
听见没,把它们搬走
So you heard him, patsan! Now you get these boxes out of sight.
好,好
Ok, ok.
– 给你 – 谢谢
– Here. – Thank you.
– 你还有心情吃? – 我饿着呢
– How can you eat? – I’m hungry.
那就是他们的司机
That’s their driver.
他来了
Here he comes.
在公共场合见面…
Meet in public place…
周围人多,很明智
Lot of people around. Very wise.
还带保镖来了
And I see you bring bodyguards.
也很明智
Also very wise.
我还在克格勃的时候,就知道怎么对付你这种渣滓了
When I was in the KGB, we knew how to deal with scum like you.
你那时候都干过啥?
And you did what there?
斯泰潘
Stepan.
安娜?
Anna?
很好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 现在该给我地址了吧 – 什么地址?
– Now, you give me the address. – What address?
塔提亚娜家的地址
Tatiana’s family.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
看没看见?我告诉过你肯定会是这样的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!