西班牙大使
The Spanish Ambassador
博纳迪诺先生
Don Bernadino.
我们的大使已从西班牙撤出
Since our peace emissaries have been withdrawn from Spain,
看来您也要离开了
I see you’re leaving us.
我已经向你们的异教♥徒♥女王告辞
I have said farewell to your heretic Queen.
她谋杀了她的表亲玛丽
The murderer of her sister Mary.
我们的战舰抵达后 她会被烧死
When our fleet lands… she will burn,
和所有异教♥徒♥一起烧死
with all the other heretics.
英格兰将会拥有新的女王
And we will have a new Queen in England.
或许就是您
Yourself perhaps.
你要为你轻蔑女王的语气道歉
You will apologize for speaking of the Queen in that fashion.
先生
Sir!
冷静 先生!
Calm, sir.
记住我说的话
Now, remember this.
她的喜好会随着心情而改变
Her favor changes with her moods.
她是个女人
She is a woman.
但 如果你爱她
But if you love her…
我以父亲的身份告诉你
and I say this to you as a father…
– 就要坚定不移的爱她 – 我们会考虑这个提议
– love her constancy. – We will consider this petition.
– 仅此而已 – 大人
– For it is there. – My lords.
安妮夫人
Lady Anne.
陛下
Your Majesty.
您要求接见 埃塞克斯伯爵
You asked to see the Earl of Essex.
我们需要埃塞克斯伯爵这样的年轻俊杰
We have need of young men like the Earl of Essex.
为什么 夫人
How so, ma’am?
– 因为你十分… – 优雅?
– Because you are so… – Elegant?
笨拙
Clumsy.
再行一次礼
Make that bow again.
看见没 莱斯特 他每次行礼都不一样
There, you see, Leicester, he never bows the same way twice.
这就是发自内心的真诚
Now that is a mark of true sincerity.
夫人 我可以将就使用陈旧的礼节
I could have bent my mind to a more retired course, ma’am,
也可以留在我的领地上
and stayed in the country.
那里风景很美
The country is very pretty.
但我不想变成行尸走肉
But I do not like to be dead.
你需要学习更多的宫廷礼节 先生
Well, you’ll have to learn more of the ways of court, sir.
现在 你的养父和我要商量一些重要的事
Now your stepfather and I must talk of graver matters.
西班牙的战舰已经整装待发了?
So the Spanish fleet is assembled?
据说有多于100艘战舰
Their ships are said to number more than 100.
– 神父 – 罗伯特
– Father. – Robert.
和平的最后一线希望也消逝了
The last hope for peace is gone.
谈判…
The negotiations were…
至少 我还有您坐镇
Well, at least I have you at home.
可能最好的情况莫过于此
Perhaps it’s for the best.
他们从哪里来 就把他们打回哪里去
We will throw them back from whence they came.
莱斯特伯爵负责指挥陆军
So the Earl of Leicester will be in charge of the land forces.
把部队部署在蒂尔伯里 帕尔玛公爵很可能从这里登陆
We’ll set our army at Tilbury where the Duke of Parma is like to land.
我们用少量的精良部队打击他
We have precious few trained men to put against him.
希望您在这儿能打个漂亮仗
Let’s hope you do better against him there
– 要比荷兰战役漂亮 罗宾 – 谢谢夸奖 夫人
– than you did in Holland, Robin. – Thank you, ma’am.
弗朗西斯?
Francis?
他们的船吃水很深
Their vessels are too heavy in the water.
我们从利泽德尾随他们…
We will dog them from the Lizard
然后在抵达加来之前摧毁他们
and we will destroy them before they get to Calais.
那个时候 夫人 我发誓 他们更愿意回到里斯本…
And when I do, ma’am, I swear they will wish themselves back at Lisbon
去亲吻照片上教皇的臭脚
kissing pictures of the Pope’s foot.
臣建议陛下转移到安全之所
It has been suggested that Her Majesty be removed to a place of safety.
我准许您藏到地洞里 伯力勋爵
You may hide in a hole in the ground if you so wish, Lord Burghley,
我打算去迎接我们的客人
I intend to be there to meet them if they come.
上百艘船
A hundred ships.
我该说什么…
What shall I say to those
面对这些准备用生命 换取我之利益的人♥民♥
who are prepared to fight and die on my behalf?
陛下
Your Majesty…
您将给予他们勇气
will give them courage.
以及 轻蔑的嘲笑那些侵略者
And breathe scorn on the invader.
嘲笑?
Scorn?
我唯一能说的
The only words I have for them
就是我爱他们 而这…
are love for them and this…
他们的牺牲…
this their sacrifice,
我是个厌战的女人
unwarlike woman that I am.
果真如此?
Can that really be so?
早上好 大人
Good morning, my lord.
我深信不疑 陛下
I could swear Your Majesty
您有一颗王者之心
had the heart and stomach of a King.
罗宾
Oh, Robin.
– 罗宾 你生病了 – 抱歉 陛下
– Robin, you are not well. – Excuse me, Your Majesty.
一切如常
All is well.
恳求您
I pray you.
起驾
Bring him over.
大人 您倒像我的马夫了
Do you lead me like a groom, my lord,
是为了诏告英格兰 您无意与我平起平坐吗
to let England know you have no designs to be my equal?
陛下 此话怎讲?
From where will Your Majesty speak?
怎么 当然是我的真心话
Why, from my heart of course.
小伙子 你加入军队多长时间了?
How long have you been in the army, good man?
一个月 陛下
One month, Your Majesty.
我敢打赌 你拿起铁叉 就能让敌人不敢动弹
Well, I’ll wager you are a very terror with that fork.
上帝保佑女王!
God save the Queen!
上帝保佑女王! 上帝保佑女王!
God save the Queen! God Save the Queen!
军队不仅仅只是武器 大人
Armies are not made by their equipment, my lord.
你为什么非让我穿上这个
Why have you persuaded me to wear this?
您穿上它显得十分威武 夫人
It suits you very well, ma’am.
这些都是热爱我的子民
I am among my people who love me
我甚至愿意为他们光荣的死去
and among whom I am proud to die if I have to.
上帝保佑女王!
God save the Queen! God save the Queen!
忠诚的将士们
My loving people…
忠诚的将士们
My loving people.
有些人出于关心我们的安全
We have been persuaded by some that are careful of our safety
奉劝我们应该留神 如何向武装部队表明立场 以防背叛
to take care how we walk among armed multitudes.
而我向大家保证 我无意在有生之年
But I assure you I do not desire
不信任忠心耿耿的人♥民♥
to live to distrust my faithful and loving people.
让暴君们去畏首畏尾吧
Let tyrants fear.
我行事一贯如此
I have always so behaved myself that…
那就是 苍天作证 我把主要的力量
that under God I have placed my chiefest strength
和保障
and safeguard
寄于臣民的忠心和善意
in the loyal hearts and goodwill of all my subjects.
我在此时此刻来到你们中
I am come among you as you see at this time
不是为了消遣和娱乐
not for my disport or recreation
而是决心要在战役的白热阶段
but resolved in the midst and the heat of the battle
与你们生死与共
to live or die among you all.
为了上帝
To lay down for my God,
为了祖国
for my kingdom
为了人♥民♥
and for my people
奉献我的荣誉 我的热血
my honor and my blood…
甚至
even…
将我埋葬于此
even in the dust!
我知道我只有
I know… I know I have the body
一个柔弱女子的躯体
but of a weak and feeble woman.
但我有一颗国王的心
But I have the heart and stomach of a king.
一颗英格兰国王的心
And of a King of England too!
我…
And I…
我很怀疑
and I think it foul scorn
鼠胆的西班牙的帕尔玛
that Parma or Spain
或欧洲的任何国君
or any prince of Europe
有胆踏上我国的边境一步
dare invade the borders of my realm!
上帝保佑女王!
God save the Queen! God save the Queen!
不用
No.
如果陛下返回伦敦 我将不胜欢喜
I’d be much happier if Your Majesty returned to London.
西班牙战舰已经到达英吉利海峡
The Spanish Fleet is in the Channel.
情报显示 帕尔玛准备今晚横渡海峡
We’ve had reports that Parma may cross tonight.
也就是说德雷克…
Which may mean that Drake…
德雷克?
Drake?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!