There, easily done.
将她斩首于 Fotheringay
She is to be beheaded at Fotheringay.
我不愿听到此事
This is the last I wish to hear of it.
为了尊重她的血统
As to the manner of her death she is to be accorded
她将享受皇室待遇
the privileges of someone of royal blood.
我不愿听到这些
I do not wish to hear of it.
但事情结束后 必须有人来向我汇报
But someone is to give me an account of it when it is done.
等等!
Wait!
在我同意之前 别将文件交给议会
Do not give that to the council until I say.
此刻 我从未签署这份文件 明白吗
As for now, it is as if I never signed it, do you understand?
– 我… – 退下吧
– L… – Now leave me!
为什么陛下让一个无名小卒
Why should Her Majesty ask a man of no great experience
把这文件拿去给她签署?
to bring this document to her for signature?
– 然后… – 她特地选择的这个人 大人
– An then… – She chose him deliberately, my lords.
她希望玛丽死 但她无法直接下达命令
She wants the woman dead but she cannot bear to give the order.
这就是她
This was ever her way.
旁敲侧击 旁敲侧击
Sideways, sideways, sideways.
莱斯特伯爵说得没错 我们必须
The Earl of Leicester is right. We must all put our hand
对此处决书 全票支持
to this order of execution,
否则的话 先生们
or else I tell you, gentlemen,
我们全会被绞死
we will all hang.
我们曾经有过不愉快 大人
You and I have had our quarrels, my lord,
但容我说一句
but may I say,
宫廷需要聪明的政♥治♥家
we have need of wise politicians at court.
谁来见证处决
Now who will witness the execution
然后向她转达事情经过?
and tell her the deed is done?
我一个人就够了
I will do it myself.
别为我哭泣..
Don’t cry for me…
答应我 简
…you promised me, Jane.
请原谅 夫人
Pardon me, ma’am.
我希望你能帮我走出困境
I hope that you shall bring an end to all my troubles.
Oh…
天主教殉道士的颜色
the color of the Catholic martyr.
我的肉体
In nomine patris et filii
– 和灵魂 – 主 宽恕这个罪人
– et spiritus… – Lord, have mercy on this sinner.
我们遵循新修订之祈祷经 为她祈祷
We pray according to the reformed prayer book.
吾主给予羸弱以扶持
That our Lord gives help to the helpless,
给予绝望以希望
hope to the hopeless.
吾主 与我们同在
Lord, stay within us.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名…
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost…
我泼洒我之热血
I shed my blood
– 祭奠古老的天主信仰 – …阿门
– for the ancient Catholic religion. …Amen.
上帝保佑女王
God save the Queen.
– 上帝保佑女王 – 这情景我怎能说出口
– God save the Queen. – How can I ever tell the Queen of this?
我怎样转述给她
How can I tell her
又不失去她
and keep her love?
沃辛汉姆
Ah, Walsingham!
已经结束了 你准备告诉她吗?
It is done. Will you… will you tell her?
请便 大人
As you wish, my Lord.
容我告辞
Forgive me.
Oh!
弗朗西斯先生 我没看到您在那
Oh, Sir Francis, I did not see you there.
请别停下 夫人
Please, do not stop, ma’am.
Oh.
那是什么?
What is that?
有人结婚吗?
Is someone married?
我想是某人死去了 陛下
I think someone has died, Your Majesty.
谁死了?
Who has died?
罪孽深重的叛国者 夫人
A very great traitor, madam.
苏格兰的玛丽
Mary of Scotland.
谁的命令?
Who ordered this?
我想是您 陛下
I rather think you did, Majesty.
我命令处死她?
Dead by my orders?

Oh… oh my…
戴维逊!
Davison!
你们!
Oh, you!
不!
No!
莱斯特!
Leicester!
莱斯特伯爵在哪?
Where is the Earl of Leicester?
把莱斯特找来!
Get me Leicester!
莱斯特!
Leicester!
陛下
Your Majesty.
你为什么不阻止它?
Why could you not have stopped this?
我要绞死戴维逊 你听到了?
I’ll hang Davison, you hear me?
如果你再出现在我面前 你也一样
And you too, if you show your face!
– 我是你的罗宾 – 把他赶出去!
– This is your Robin. – Take him away!
把他赶出去!
Take him away!
我的天!
Oh my God!
上帝饶恕我
Oh, God forgive me.
– 天哪! – 贝丝!
– Oh God! – Bess!
放手!
Stand aside.
主…
O Lord…
您赋予我高贵
Thou has set me on high.
如果我对您不敬
If I swell against Thee
请为我的狂妄感到羞耻
pluck me down in my conceit.
我亲手剥夺了一位
Though I have taken a life
加冕女王的生命
the life of an anointed Queen.
吾主 宽恕我
Oh God, forgive me.
宽恕我 宽恕我
God, forgive me. God, forgive me.
您对我生气了 夫人
You are angry with me, madam.
你们所有人都不明白
That you of all people should fail to understand
我的处境
the case in which I stood.
这之于我何其艰难 大人
That went hard with me, my lord.
我看着她死去
I saw her die.
她怎么死的?
How did she die?
事实上 确实有些事情
In truth, there were things there that were done
不同于往常
not as they should have been done.
她的念珠被夺走
She was denied her rosary.
他们拒绝用天主教牧师
And they denied her her priest.
这情节不会出现在议会的报告中 但…
This will not be in the report the council gives you, but…
一共执行了…
there were two…
– 两斧 – 不 够了!
– strokes of the axe… – No, enough!
我告诉你 我所见的事实
I tell you the truth as I saw it.

Yes…
你是 我知道
yes, you do. I know you do.
如果这些被另一个人道出…
If I’d heard that from another’s lips…
但你做的对
but you were right to say it.
我必须记住我是谁 时刻保持谦卑
I must remember who I am and learn humility.
在上帝面前
Before God,
我生命中究竟犯下了多少过错
what are the stumblings and offences of my life?
我俩之间存在着什么
What is there between you and I?
当爱情召唤我们时 王权又是什么
What’s a crown when love’s voice speaks to us?
他们都没有胆量去做
None of the others would have dared do
你所完成之事
what you have done.

No.
我们不能
We must not.
罗宾 我们不能
Robin, we cannot.
大战在即
There will be war.
西班牙的腓力将为她开战
Philip of Spain will move to avenge her.
我们必须坚强 你也一样
We must be strong, both of us.
友情能比爱情更长久
And since friendship outlasts love,
也比它更坚固
and is stronger than love…
让我们作朋友
let us be friends.
永远
Always.
永远
Always.
大人 我能参战吗
Will I be able to fight, my lord?
先生 我们都得参战
I fear we shall all have to fight, sir.
我能再见陛下一面吗
Will I be able to meet Her Majesty again?
所以 我才带你到这来
That, sir, is why I brought you here.
为伯爵让路
Make way for the Earl.
恐怕今天宫里还有更重要的事情
I fear there are more important matters at court today.
– 先生 让一下 – 大人
– Sir, make way, sir. – My lord.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!