我喜欢不讲笑话的你
I like you without the jokes.
好好睡一觉吧
Get some sleep.
我明天早上有个面试
I have a personnel interview tomorrow morning…
如果我换了工作 本会死的
and if I get transferred, Ben will die.
我们这样是不是感觉很好
Didn’t it just feel better…
没有做什么冲动的事
that we just didn’t do something impulsive?
-我是说 -是的
-I mean…-Yes.
我们现在实际上正尝试着做朋友
Now we actually have a shot at being friends…
一辈子的朋友
for the rest of our lives.
一辈子
The rest of our lives.
好了 现在说到像样的仪式 我们有了军乐队
Okay, now for the celebration proper we got the military bands…
七位发言人的恰当组合 不要找爱哭的人
the right mix of seven speakers, no crybabies…
千真万确 保罗 道格和里克会从佛罗里达州飞回来
It’s official. Paul, Doug and Rick are flying in from Florida.
罗克思在这晚要重组
Ruckus will reunite for this one evening.
气球准备得怎么样了
How we doing on balloons?
我让人去了气球城 买♥♥了一捆
I sent to Balloon City, I got a bunch ofthem.
德鲁 我从莱克星顿订的棺材已经运到了
And, Drew, my casket did come in from Lexington…
我告诉你 真的很漂亮
and I got to tell you, it’s quite beautiful.
瞧 德鲁 我一直想问一个问题 可以吗
Look, Drew, I am getting the question constantly, okay?
为什么他不葬在伊丽莎白镇
Why isn’t he buried in Elizabethtown?
这并非是要冒犯这里的任何人
It’s not an insult to anybody here.
好了 可不可以部分火葬呢
Well, is there such a thing as partial cremation?
比尔·班农 你怎么能说出这样的话
Bill Banyon, how can you even say such a thing?
我知道你们都很爱我爸爸
I know you all love my dad.
但你们不能不考虑我母亲的愿望
You can’t dismiss my mother’s wishes.
还有我们也不住在加州
And we’re not from California.
杰西 你能不能管管你儿子
Jessie, can you do something about your son?
好吧
Yeah. All right.
好好踢他屁♥股♥几脚大概就听话了
A couple of good ass-kickings might be in line.
我认为查尔斯牧师的意思是
I think what Charles Dean wants to say…
我明白他的意思
I know what he’s saying.
你们都很爱他 但你们眼中的他也各不相同
You all have different versions of him that you love a lot.
而这是我们的看法
This is ours.
我的家人听他讲过他的意见
My family’s record of the last thing he said on the subject.
计划就是这样
That’s the plan.
我们就应该这么去做
That is the way it’s going to be, guys.
撒入大海
Sprinkled at sea!
萨姆森
Samson…
那是来自加州的决定
And that’s the decision from California.
见鬼 是俄勒冈州
Shit. Oregon.
我们真的是来自俄勒冈州
We really are from Oregon.
别叫我要来打你屁♥股♥ 随他去吧
Don’t make me come spank you. Leave him alone!
杰西 我有东西给你
Jessie, I have something for you.
萨姆森 我们来看看这个
Samson, we’re gonna watch this.
一秒钟
One second.
拉斯提教你听话 第8集
你好 我的名字叫拉斯提
Hi. My name’s Rusty.
很久以前我帮忙造了这幢房♥子
I helped build this house a long time ago.
不过一种叫做白蚁的会吃木头的虫子
But wood-eating insects called termites…
已经危及这所曾经牢固的建筑的安全
have compromised the integrity of this once fine structure.
那是什么声音
What’s that sound?
所以今天 我要把它炸掉
So today, I’m gonna blow it up.
静下来了
Silence.
现在
Now…
如果我把这幢房♥子炸掉
ifl blow this house up…
你愿意答应我要守规矩 听你♥爸♥妈的话吗
will you promise to behave and mind your mommy and daddy?
愿意
Yes!
很好
Good.
我们来把它炸掉
Let’s blow it up.
乔 我们可以开始了吗
Joe, we ready to go?
是的 拉斯提 点火吧
Yeah, Rusty, light it up.
马上要炸了
Fire in the hole!

Three…

two…

one.
现在 我们再来造一幢新房♥子
Now, let’s build a new house.
谢谢 你对杰西的关心
Thank you for taking an interest in Jessie.
感觉不错 是吗
Feels good, doesn’t it?
就像米彻还在这里
It’s like Mitch is here.
我现在可以看到米彻 这么自豪地
I can see Mitch right now, so proud…
穿着那件蓝西装
in that blue suit.
你们看不到吗
Can’t you?
不要火葬
Stop the cremation!
不要火葬
Stop the cremation!
-不要火葬 -到底怎么了 小伙子
-Stop the cremation! -What the hell’s going on, man?
等等 就在这里等着
Hold on. Wait right here.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这是你♥爸♥爸
Here’s your dad, man.
我同意她的意见
I agree with her.
要好好地筹备婚礼 得花上个一年半
It takes a year and a half to plan a wedding properly.
是的
It does…
-你是说真的吗 -是的
-Are you serious? -Yes.
这是克莱尔 我感觉我认识她已经很久了
This is Claire. I feel like I’ve known her my whole life.
昨晚他在我门前大喊 辛迪 你快出来
He was at my door last night yelling, Cindy, you get out here.
我就说 查克 今晚不要 要等到我们结了婚
And I was like, Chuck, not tonight! Not until we get married…
那是
Is that…
米彻
Hey, Mitch.
本怎么样了
So, what happened to Ben?
乔治亚州有暴风雨所有的飞机都被迫降了
There was a storm in Georgia. They grounded all the planes.
他不喜欢坐飞机
And he doesn’t like to fly.
现在他们要他在某个理事会议上发言
And now they want him to speak at some trustees event…
提出几个宏伟的想法来
and trot out some big ideas.
克莱尔 我希望
Claire, I want to see you…
明天上午10点整参观波本威士忌工厂时可以见到你
on the tour of Maker’s Mark tomorrow at 10 : OO a. m. sharp.
-好吗 -好的
-All right? -All right.
我喜欢这女孩
I love this girl!
你很漂亮
You look great.
我乱糟糟的
I’m a mess.
-你疯了 克莱尔 你看起来真的很棒 -谢谢
-You’re crazy, Claire. You look amazing. -Thank you.
这条裙子
And this dress…
倒是在面试时表现不错
Did well on the personnel interview, though.
对 面试 我都忘了
Right. The interview. I forgot.
我知道 我这个人不太忘得掉不过也挺难想得起来
I know. I’m impossible to forget, but I’m hard to remember.
德鲁 爱生活 爱你
Drew! Lovin’life, lovin’you.
预演聚餐你没来
Hey, missed you at the rehearsal dinner.
-克莱尔 -怎么
-Claire? -Yeah?
我们带米彻去看看他追悼会的地方吧
Let’s show Mitch the site of his memorial.
查克和辛迪的婚礼
Chuck and Cindy, the wedding!
你呆在这里 爸爸
Here you go, Dad.
欢迎各位参加
Welcome to the annual meeting ofpeople who…
每年聚会的人们的年度聚会
annually meet!
-我们明年会再次见到大家 -很好 来吧
-And we’ll see you all again next year. -Very nice. Come on.
现在我要讲出我们没讲的话
I’m just going to say right now what we’re not saying…
顺其自然 顺其自然
and let the chips fall, let the chips fall…
顺其自然
let the chips fall where they may.
是的 我可能会让自己难堪 但是我一定要说出来
Yes, I may be embarrassing myself, but I’m just going to say it.
我喜欢你
I like you!
什么
What?
我想你该吃点东西了
I think you should eat something.
我已经饿了一星期了
I’ve been starving myself all week long!
-为了本 -我要大吃特吃
-For Ben. -Man, I’m gonna eat.
-我们去我房♥间吃吧 -客房♥服务
-We’ll eat in my room. -Room service?
我想要吃奶酪以及和奶酪有关的东西
I want cheese and cheese-related things.
不 鸡蛋薯条 全部加奶酪
No, eggs and fries. With cheese on everything.
-绝对有奶酪 -奶酪和可乐
-Cheese it is. -Cheese and Coca-Cola.
别担心
And don’t worry.
因为你今晚这么美 你和我在一起才安全
Because as great as you look tonight, you are safe with me.
当然安全 今天是满月
Of course, it’s safe. It’s a full moon.
-我很美 -你确实很美
-I look good. -You do look good.
我穿着这种衣服 我是说
I’m wearing these clothes. I mean…
你有没有过不吉利的衣服

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章艾德·伍德
下一篇文章白宫管家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!