天哪
My God!
-老天 -是他在开吗
-Oh, man. -Was he driving that?
萨姆森 你没事吧 孩子
Samson, you all right, boy?
-你没事吧 -你没事吧
-You all right? -You all right?
天哪
Oh, my God!
他爸爸上哪儿去了 这是我想要知道的
Where the hell’s his father? That’s what I want to know.
发生了什么事
What happened?
-谁教你开车的 -你什么意思
-Hey, who taught you how to drive? -What the hell do you mean?
-你什么意思 -你得看牢他
-What do you mean? -You gotta keep your eye on him!
好了
So!
你们大家显然集体决定不打电♥话♥邀请我
Y’all obviously made a group decision not to call and invite me.
你好 比尔·班农 你好吗 很高兴见到你
Hi! Bill Banyon. How are you? Good to see you.
比尔·班农 你好吗 很高兴见到你
Bill Banyon. How are you? Good to see you.
我听说德鲁·贝勒来了 是吗
I hear Drew Baylor’s here, is that right?
你好 康妮 你好吗
Hi, Connie, how are you?
我很好
I’m fine.
-这是萨姆森吗 -是的 这是萨姆森
-Is this Samson? -It is. This is Samson.
过来 萨姆森 你好吗 来拥抱我一下
Come here, Samson! How you doing? Give me a big boy hug!
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我去厨房♥洗下就可以了 很高兴见到你 可爱的孩子
I should just go over to the kitchen. Good to see you. Cute kid.
德鲁 我可以请你签名吗
Drew, can I have your autograph, please?
当然
Of course.
我在哪里可以找到阿迪达斯SL72s的原始模型
Where can I find an original model of Adidas SL 72s?
你要给那孩子做做规矩
That boy is looking for rules from you!
怪我好了 每个人都怪我
Blame me, everybody does.
你要带孩子 不能自己还是孩子样
You can’t be a kid and raise a kid.
爸爸 我现在告诉你 我不是传统的类型
Dad, I’m taking this moment to tell you that I’m untraditional.
当我们缅怀米彻的一生时 我们不应该流泪
When we celebrate the life of Mitch, we’re gonna do it with no tears…
我们应该带着激动 我会搞定一切的
we’re gonna do it with excitement, and I’ll take care of everything.
-好的 -听到了
-All right. -Hear, hear.
我们知道是为什么 是因为鞋子 我们真是太像了
We know what’s up, and it’s shoes. We’re so much alike!
我教给他每个人应该知道的事
I teach him things that everybody should know.
我和他讲亚伯拉罕林肯和罗尼·凡赞
I teach him about Abraham Lincoln and Ronnie Van Zant…
因为在我家 他们同样重要
because in my house, they are both of equal importance.
你不明白我在说什么
You don’t get what I’m saying.
你不能和你自己的儿子做哥们儿
You can’t be buddies with your own son.
好美的夜晚 会转凉吗
Beautiful night. Does it ever cool off?
不 一年里的这个时间 比火烤着还热
No, this time of year, it’s hotter than the hinges of hell.
不过 有星星
We got stars, though.
我想说我很奇怪你妈妈没能来
Gotta say I’m surprised your mom didn’t make it.
是 她受的打击很大
Yeah, she’s pretty broken up.
不过 她让我向大家问好
She sends her love to everybody, though.
是 我没怪她
Yeah. I don’t blame her.
在这里 他们最喜欢做的事就是为点小事而生气
Around here, their favorite thing to do is to get offended by something small…
并且扛上个50年
and hold on to it for 50 years.
当然 你和你♥爸♥爸很亲近
Of course, you and your dad were close.
非常亲近 我非常 非常了解他
Very close. And I knew him very, very well.
他是我爸爸
He was my dad.
本来今年我们打算一起开车来这里的
We were actually going to drive here together this year.
结果改成了明年 不行
Then it became next year and no.
我非常了解他 非常非常了解他
I knew him very well. Very, very well.
非常了解
Very well.
是 我也不很了解我爸爸
Yeah, I don’t know my dad very well, either.
那是我的乐队
That was my band.
那场演出是我们为林纳·史金纳开场
This was the show we opened for Lynyrd fucking Skynyrd.
-原来成员中的两人 -好棒
-Two of the original members. -Cool.
噪音乐团
Ruckus.
再往下看
Keep going.
再往下看
Keep going.
就在雷鬼致敬下面 瞧瞧
Right below the reggae tribute. Look at that.
噪音乐团
Ruckus.
我们差点为他们作开场演出
Well, we almost opened for them.
说来话长 那以后我们没有再演出过再没有演出过
It’s a really long story. We never played, and we never played since.
现在你维修电脑
And now you fix computers.
我从阿姆斯特丹
All those postcards I sent to Birmingham
回到家乡伯明翰
All the way from those windows of Amsterdam
路上哈了几管烟
Copped a gram from Dapper Sam
还跟好友玩乐团
Just a four letter man in another jam
欢迎入住路易斯威尔布朗酒店 你要在我们这里住过久
Welcome to the Louisville Brown Hotel. How long will you be staying with us?
两晚
Two nights.
那张优♥惠♥券我没见过
That coupon I have not seen.
你是参加哈斯伯洛家婚礼的吗 查克和辛迪
You with the Hasboro Wedding? Chuck and Cindy?
我周五退房♥
I’m leaving Friday.
好的
Okay.
记在我的公♥司♥卡上 不用担心
Put it on my company card. Let it rip.
我们还没结婚
We’re not married yet.
雷蓓卡
Hey, Rebecca.
别改时间否则辛迪会抓狂的
Don’t change the schedule or Cindy will freak out!
她已经计划了一年了
She’s been planning this for a year.
别忘了 有个婚礼预演聚餐在
Don’t forget, there’s a rehearsal dinner in…
查克和辛迪
Chuck and Cindy.
美好人生
Lovin’life.
希瑟 接电♥话♥ 妹妹 我累死了
Heather? Pick up, sis. I’m exhausted.
我住在路易斯威尔的布朗酒店 打我手♥机♥
I’m at the Brown Hotel in Louisville. Call me on the cell.
妈妈 你在吗
Hey, Mom, are you there?
艾伦 我是德鲁 你在吗
Ellen. Hey, it’s Drew. Are you there?
给我回电
Call me back.
谁给我回电
Somebody call me back.
这就是男人让女人接管的下场 乔治
That’s what happens to a man when he lets a woman take over, George!
你听好了 开心鬼
You listen hard, laughing boy.
你把东西带来了吗
Did you bring the stuff?
没有 布林奇 没有
No, Blinky, no!
这有把刀你肯定会喜欢 这是我的厨刀
Here’s a knife that you’ll really like. This is my chef’s knife.
这些刀真的是象剃刀一样锋利
These knives are really razor sharp!
克莱尔 科尔本 我是德鲁 ·贝勒
Claire Colburn. It’s Drew Baylor.
你不用给我回电 我
You don’t have to call me back. It’s…
我一切都很好
It’s all good.
我在说什么 我从来不说 我一切都很好
What am I saying? I don’t even say, It’s all good.
晚安
Good night.

Yello.
你一定得回家来
You have to come home.
妈妈已经决定她要学烧菜
Mom has decided that she wants to learn to cook.

Oh, no.
我马上回来
I’ll be home soon.
你哭了吗
Have you cried yet?
一点点
A little.
开始的话 要好几天呢
When it happens, it’s gonna be for days.
你得回家来 她失去控制了
You should come home. She’s out of control.
等一下 稍等片刻
Wait a second. I’ll be right back.
-快回家来 -喂
-Please come home. -Hello?
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 没想到你会打给我
Great to hear from you. I didn’t expect for you to call.
不过 我确实留过几千次号♥码了
Then again, I did leave a few thousand numbers.
我是克莱尔 科尔本 美国航♥空♥
It’s Claire Colburn. American Airlines.
-克莱尔 你可以一会儿打给你吗 -我不挂
-Claire. Can I call you right back? -I’ll hold.

Okay.
-喂 -回家来吧
-Hello. -Please come home.
我想要学烧菜 我想要学会笑
I want to learn to cook, I want to learn to laugh…
我想要跳踢踏舞
and I want to tap dance.
这将是我的救赎
It will be my salvation.
她不肯停下来 德鲁
She won’t stop moving, Drew!
希瑟 我们这里需要作决定
Heather, we need a decision here.
你对整个殡葬的事是什么意见
What’s your opinion on the whole burial issue?
因为这里有很多人 主意都很大
Because there’s a lot of people here with big opinions!
还有那件蓝西装也麻烦 我连碰一下都不能
And there’s a problem with the blue suit that I can’t put my finger on…
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你好吗 妈妈
How you doing, Mom?
好极了 我好极了 我们会成功的
Great. I’m great. We are gonna make it!
-喂 -德鲁 我是艾伦 你给我打电♥话♥了
-Hello. -Drew, it’s Ellen. You called me?
艾伦
Ellen.
艾伦 艾伦 谢谢你回电
Ellen? Ellen, thank you for calling me back!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章艾德·伍德
下一篇文章白宫管家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!