爵士,乡村,摇滚,特哈诺音乐之类的玩意儿
jazz, country, rock, Tejano, all kinds of crazy stuff.
他听上去像是一个有意思的人
He sounds like an interesting guy.
不,他是个酒鬼
Yeah, no. He was more of a drunk
实在是乏善可陈
who occasionally did interesting things.
你是老师吧,哈?
So you’re a teacher, huh?
我觉得我应该说我是个摄影师
I guess I should say I’m a photographer,
但是教书占了我的大部分时间
but teaching takes up most of my time.
你办过作品展吗?
Have you ever had any shows of your work?
办过,我也卖♥♥过几张作品
Yeah, I’ve sold some pieces.
不足以致富,不过…
Not enough to get rich, but…
实际上我卖♥♥过一幅给我丈夫,我们才得以相识
Actually, I sold one to my husband. That’s how we met.
好吧
Okay.
那你是做什么工作的? – 呃
So what do you do for work? -Well,
昨天我还是地区副总
as of yesterday, I was regional vice president
在一家很大的公♥司♥
at a very large corporation.
抱歉 – 不必
Sorry. -Don’t be.
我挣了很多钱,我买♥♥了这处房♥子
Look, I made good money. I bought this house.
我们去过欧洲
We’ve been to Europe,
加勒比,和两次日本
the Caribbean, Japan twice.
哇 – 是啊,那…
Wow. -Yeah. So…
他有名字了么?
Does he have a name yet?
是啊
Yeah.
有的,我丈夫想叫他杰克
Yeah, my husband wants to call him Jack.
这是我丈夫的名字
That’s his name, my husband.
我觉得用自己的名字给孩子起名还是挺蠢的
I think it’s a little ridiculous naming a child after yourself.
你有孩子吗? – 没有
Do you have kids? -No.
我们没有孩子
No, we don’t.
我们养鱼
We have fish.
金色的这条…
The gold one here…
浅葱(日) – 浅葱
Asagi. -Asagi.

Yeah.
她把这些鱼装在特殊容器里从日本运来
She had the breeders shipped over in those special containers from Japan.
每条一千美元
A grand each.
这以前是我们的游泳池
This used to be our swimming pool.
但现在不是了,知道吧?
But it’s not anymore. You know?
播这个音乐是干什么的?
So what’s the music for?
有助于繁殖
She’d read that it improves breeding.
你知道,没问题的,你可以…
You know, it’s okay. You can…
你可以问我的
You can ask me.
问你什么?
Ask you what?
关于前面的那些东西
About all that out front.
我是说,你刚搬来而你又无法对此视而不见
I mean, you just moved here and you have to look at it.
我敢说无论如何,你都会撑过去的
Look, I’m sure whatever it is, you can work it out.
我六个月来一直醉醺醺的
I was sober for six months.
我祸事不断,接二连三
I had a couple of slipups, you know, here and there.
没什么大不了的,不过我在努力,你知道吗?
Nothing major. But I was trying, you know?
有一次我出差的时候
And, well, I was on a business trip
我们签了一笔大生意
and we completed this very big deal.
我带大家出去庆祝
So I took everyone out to celebrate.
有一个新来的女孩,叫莎伦,是丹佛事务所的
There was this new girl, Sharon, from the Denver office.
她给每人都倒了香槟
So she got champagne for everyone.
我琢磨
I figured,
“那我就喝一杯吧?”你知道吗?
“I’ll have a glass, right?” You know?
就是敬敬酒而已
Just to toast.
我们喝了有六七瓶吧
We must have gone through six or seven bottles.
然后就只剩下我们两人了
And then it was just us,
在她的房♥间里
in her room, you know,
外面还在办聚会
keeping the party going.
发生什么了?
So what happened?
早上她就不见了
In the morning, she was gone.
然后律师就来了
And then there were lawyers,
调查啊,询问啊
and investigations and interviews.
然后,你知道的…
And, you know…
你做了吗?
Did you do it?
他们就坚持说你做了?
Whatever they said you did?
我不知道,我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我该走了
I should go.
把你的盘子给我吧
Here, let me take your plate.
我送你回家吧
Let me walk you home.
没事的,我可以走过去的
It’s fine. I can walk across the street.
等等,等等,等一下
Wait. Wait. Hold on.
别忘了这个,福饼
Don’t forget this. Fortune cookie.
多谢
Thanks.
晚安
Good night.

Hey.

Hey.
我喜欢,我很喜欢
I like it. I like it.
你听到我说的了吗?倒点酒
Are you listening to me? Pour some wine.
来吧,倒呀 – 来吧,上吧
Come on, pour it. -Come on, bring it.
就是这样 – 放进去!放进去!
That’s it. -Put it in! Put it in!
放进去 – 为我咆哮吧
Put it in! -Bark for me.
来呀,叫呀
Come on, bark.
对,对,叫吧,为我咆哮吧
Yeah. Yeah, bark. Bark for me.
我很喜欢,你是一条狗,对吧?
Oh, I like that. You’re a dog, aren’t you?
你真是一条大狗,好狗狗
You’re a great big dog. Nice puppy.
拿出来!拿出来!拿出来!我还要喝酒
Take it out! Take it out! Take it out! I want some more wine.
叫呀,宝贝,叫吧
Keep barking, baby. Keep barking.
真是一条好狗狗
You’re a nice puppy.
怎么了,尼克?
Yes, Nick?
我对这个烤肉架挺感兴趣的
I’m interested in that rotisserie over here.
烤肉架? – 是的,那个烤肉架
The rotisserie? -Yeah, the rotisserie.
等下
One second.
尼克
Nick.
嘿,这个人想买♥♥烤肉架,5美元
Hey, that guy wants to buy the rotisserie 5 bucks.
那我怎么做饭?
What am I gonna cook with?
你还有那个佛曼牌的呢
You got the Foreman.
好吧,告诉他我卖♥♥,但是要10美元好吗?
Okay, tell him I’ll sell it, but that I’ll only take $10, all right?
他不会乐意的
He’s not gonna do it.
那就告诉他他该买♥♥,好吗?着重讲讲卖♥♥点
Well, tell him why he should buy it, right? Focus on the benefits.
去吧,如果你必须7美元卖♥♥也行
Go ahead. If you have to take $7, that’s okay.
5美元他是不会接受的
He won’t accept the $5.
但是我想让你知道这烤肉架可是全新的
But I’ll let you know the rotisserie is brand new.
他只用过两次,你在这上面什么都可以烤
He’s only used it twice. You can cook anything with it.
他想卖♥♥10美元,但是我觉得7块就行
He wants $10, but I’ll take $7.
7块可以 – 谢谢
$7 is good. -Thank you.
卖♥♥得不错
Good sale.
你很有天赋
You got the gift.
肯尼,坐吧
Kenny, take a seat.
你很给力,我也想让你知道我很欣赏
Look, you’ve been busting ass. I just want you to know I appreciate it.
好吧?你知道吗?公♥司♥现在要做些变动啦
All right? You know what? This company needs a shake-up.
我们需要少些“自我”而多些“我们”
We need a little less “me” and a little more “we.”
像这样,而不是像这样
Like this, not like this.
不是这样的,是这样的
Don’t do that. Do that.
你确定你是左撇子?
Are you sure you’re left-handed?
是啊,我确定
Yeah, I’m sure.
你为什么不去打橄榄球? – 我妈不让
Why don’t you want to play football? -My mom won’t let me.
真遗憾,肯尼,你是个天生的左边锋
That’s a shame, Kenny, ’cause you’re a born left tackle.
魁梧,迅速,敏捷
Big, fast, smart.
那足球呢?
How about soccer?
黑人不踢足球
Black people don’t play soccer.
整个美洲的黑人都踢足球
Whole continents of black people play soccer.
贝利,听说过吧?
Pelé. You heard of him?
试着别害怕这球
Yeah, try not to be afraid of the ball.
你自己练会儿好吗?
You know what? Why don’t you practice a little bit on your own?
我应该怎么做? – 把球扔上去然后接住就行了
How do I do that? -Just throw it up in the air and catch it.
嘿 – 嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我找到了这个,我母亲的旧物
I found this. Used to be my mom’s.
哇 – 我不知道还能不用
Wow. -I don’t Know if it still works.
我来看看
Let me see.
神哪,可真漂亮啊
Oh, God, it’s beautiful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!