是啊,绿色也很好
Yeah. Green is good, also.
好吧,那我觉得应该就是蓝色了
Well, then I guess it’s blue.
或者绿色
Or green.
敬蓝色或绿色
Here’s to blue or green.
敬蓝色或绿色
To blue or green.
尼克
Nick.

Wow.
什么风把你吹到城里来了?
What brings you downtown?
和朋友吃饭,你呢?
Dinner with friends. You?
和办公室里的同事们喝酒
Drinks with the boys from the office.
你工作怎么样?
How’s everything at work?
很顺利,他们人很好,没什么新鲜的
Things are good. They’re good. Nothing new, really.
我们找人代替了你
We filled your position.
一个刚从商学院毕业的人
Yeah, some kid straight out of business school.
他很能干,虽然不如你,但是他年轻,薪金又低
He’s good. He’s not as good as you, but he’s young and he’s cheap.
说得对
Right.
以我之见,球也打得不错
Pretty good ballplayer, too, from what I understand.
还在少年组打过球呢
Think he even played in the Minors.
他们炒了那个叫莎伦的姑娘
They got rid of that Sharon girl.
真的?
Really?
真的,她还威胁说
Yeah. Yeah. Well, it turns out she threatened to sue
要起诉她上一份在基特里奇的工作的两个同事呢
two other guys at her last job at Kittredge.
一派胡言
Total bullshit.
哇,勾起你的伤心回忆了,是不是?
Wow, kind of makes you think, doesn’t it?
要是你没把我的车带扎了,说不定还能拿回你的工作
If you hadn’t stabbed my Mustang, probably could’ve gotten your job back.
甚至可以起诉非法终止
Sued for wrongful termination, even.
那就回见了,哥们
Yeah. Well, I’ll see you around, man.
这种东西让你想要去了解
It’s the kind of thing you kind of feel like you want to touch,
但是又不是很确定
but you’re not really sure.
我觉得是你落下的
Think you forgot that.
嘿,你能送我去个地方吗?
Hey, can you drop me off somewhere?
当然 – 多谢
Yeah, sure. -Okay, thanks.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我要去哪和你无关
That’s none of your business where I’m going.
我是个成年人了
I’m a grown man.
我放你进来
I’ll buzz you in.
很高兴你有时间 – 是啊,我知道
Glad you had the time. -Yeah, I know.
刚在60号♥那边吃过饭 – 是吗?
Just ate at that place over on 60th. -Yeah?
东西卖♥♥得怎样?
And the sale?
相当好 – 太好了,听着
Great. -Good. So listen,
我得去查一份报表 – 可以
I’ve got to check up on a statement. -Okay.
你还好吧?要喝点什么吗? – 不必了,我很好
You good? Want anything to drink? -No, I’m good. Yeah.
真高兴你能来 – 来这儿挺好的,谢了
I’m glad you’re here. -Good to be here. Thanks.
弗兰克,弗兰克,我是凯瑟琳
Frank? Frank, it’s Catherine.
我回你这儿来了
I’m back at your place.
如果听见了就给我回电
Call me back if you can hear me.
弗兰克?弗兰克?你…
Frank? Frank, are you…
我今天能去你家住吗?
Can I stay at your house tonight?
我给你订个旅馆行吗?
Why don’t I just get you a hotel room?
不,我觉得跟你呆在一起会好点儿
No, I think it would be better if I stayed with you.
你知道不行的
Well, you know you can’t do that.
她无处可去
She didn’t have anywhere to go.
她本可以呆在她妹妹那儿的
She could have stayed with her sister.
她想喝一杯,所以她来找我了,兄弟
She wanted a drink, so she came to me, bud.
是她来找我的,很抱歉
She came to me. I’m sorry.
我们以前常开这种玩笑的,知道吗?
We always joked about this, you know?
是吗?什么? – 13个步骤
Yeah? What? -Yeah, the 13th step.
得啦兄弟 – 你起先只教了他们12步
Come on, man. -First you teach them the 12 steps.
然后为了学第13步你就能把他们哄上♥床♥
Then you get them into bed for the 13th.
不是这样的,兄弟
It wasn’t like that, bud.
她是来找我帮忙的
She came to me for help.
我很抱歉,我… -闭嘴,弗兰克!
Look, I’m sorry. I… -Shut up, Frank!
我们出去喝点咖啡聊一聊
Look, let’s go get some coffee and talk.
她应该得到更好的,你这混♥蛋♥,她应该得到更好的
She deserves better, you piece of shit. She deserves better.
好了好了,不不不
Okay. Okay. No. No. No.
我没事的 – 你没事吗?去那儿呆着吧
I got it. -You all right? Stay there.
你知道在一人酗酒
Do you know the success rate for a marriage
而另一人正常的情况下婚姻的成功率是多少吗?
when one person gets sober and the other one doesn’t’?
比警♥察♥的自杀率还高么?
Is it higher than the suicide rate for cops?
几乎是零
It’s almost zero.
我知道是因为我去参加过那些会,做这种工作
I know this because I go to the meetings. I do the work.
她大概六个月前来找我
You know, she came to me about six months ago.
我让她离开你
I told her to leave you.
但是她还想给你一个机会,她说她还爱你
But she wanted to give you another chance, said she still loved you.
但是你还是出去喝得醉醺醺
But then you go out and you get drunk
还和别的女人同床共枕
and you have sex with another woman.
如果不是这么糟的话,本该是完美的
I mean, it would be perfect if it wasn’t so damn sad.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
你们有多久没有同♥房♥♥了?
How long since you guys slept together?
你有多久没有问过她是否快乐?
How long since you asked her if she was happy?
你知道吗?停车吧
You know what? Stop the car.
我送你回家吧 – 不,靠边停下
Let me just take you home. -No, just pull over.
凯瑟琳想离婚
Catherine wants a divorce.
她还想要那栋房♥子
And she wants the house, too.
我本打算今晚告诉你的
I was gonna tell you tonight.
这是文件
Here are the papers.
家门钥匙在里面,还有些钱
The keys to the house are inside. There’s some spending money in there.
她希望和平分手
She wants to keep it amicable.
所以签了那些文件你就会拿到你的份额
So just sign the papers and you’ll get your share.
我希望你知道,凯瑟琳和我,我们从未放弃你
I want you to know that Cate and I, we haven’t given up on you.
如果你想要一个新保人,我可以推荐别人
If you want a new sponsor, I could recommend somebody.
弗兰克…
Frank…
告诉我妻子我很抱歉
Tell my wife I’m sorry.
嘿 – 嘿
Hey. -Hey.
你怎么样?
So how are you doing?
还好
Fine.
来吧
Here.
这是什么? – 我们挣的钱
What’s this? -The money we made.
我给录音机插了电以备你要听音乐
I plugged the record player in in case you wanted to listen to music.
干得好,肯尼
Nice job, Kenny.
这是你的份
There’s your take.
太多了 – 拿着吧
This is too much. -Take it.
我从你的薪水里抽过钱买♥♥啤酒的
I was skimming your profits for beer money.
规定十七,千万不要跟朋友计较钱财
Rule number 17, never go into business with a friend.
谢了
Thanks.
那我们回见吧
So I guess I’ll see you around.
好啊
Yeah.
说不定哪天我们可以一起看球赛
Maybe we can catch a game sometime.
跟你合作很愉快
Been a pleasure working with you.
同样
You, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!