Home 悬疑电影 机械姬

机械姬

0
机械姬

天哪 你真的一句英语都不懂
Jesus Christ. You really don’t speak a word of English?
怎么他妈回事
What the fuck?
不 不
No,no,no.No!
停下
Stop!
不 不要这样 你不必这样做
No, no, don’t do that. Don’t do that. You don’t have to do that.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我告诉过你 和她说话救赎浪费时间
I told you, you’re wasting your time talking to her.
但是 要是你和她一起跳舞
However, you would not be wasting your time,
可不会浪费时间
if you were dancing with her.
来吧 和她跳舞 和她跳舞
Go ahead, dance with her. Dance with her.
不跳 你不喜欢跳舞
No? You don’t like dancing?
她喜欢
She does.
快来 兄弟
Come on, buddy.
做了一整天的图灵测试 你需要放松
After a long day of Turing Tests, you gotta unwind.
你刚才在跟艾娃做什么
What were you doing with Ava?
什么
What?
你撕烂了她的画
You tore up her picture.
我他妈还要热舞一晚上呢
I’m gonna tear up the fucking dance floor, dude.
看着吧
Check it out.
快来 凯勒布
Come on, Caleb.
怎么都在转
Oh! Everything’s spinning.
因为你醉了
It’s because you’re drunk.
不 这叫相对论 世界本来就在旋转
No, it’s called relativity. Everything is spinning.
只是喝醉了感觉更明显
It’s just being drunk makes it worse.
我不想进去
I’m not going in there.
关灯
Lights.
艾 娃 第 五 次 会 话
今天让我来测试你
Today, I’m going to test you.
测试我
Test me?
请记住 你在做测试时
And please remember, while you’re taking the test,
如果说谎的话
that if you lie,
我会知道的
I will know.

Right.
第一题
Question one.
你最喜欢的颜色是什么
What’s your favorite color?
-红色 -说谎
– Red. – Lie.
-说谎 -对 说谎
– Lie? – Yes. Lie.
好吧
Then…
那我最喜欢的颜色是什么
Then what is my favorite color?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但不是红色
But it isn’t red.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, I get it.
既然我已经不是六岁小孩
I guess, seeing as I’m not six,
我并最喜欢的颜色
I don’t really have a favorite color.
这答案有进步
Better answer.
第二题
Question two.
你最早的记忆是什么
What’s your earliest memory?
那是幼儿园的记忆
Well, actually, it’s a memory of kindergarten.
-有一个小孩 -说谎
– There was a kid… – Lie.
-是吗 -是
– Really? – Yes.
好吧
All right.
还有更早的记忆
So there is a kind of an earlier memory.
只是一个声音
It’s just a sound.
还有天空
And sky.
可能只是一片蓝
Or maybe blue.
我想那应该是我母亲的声音
I think the sound is my mother’s voice.
第三题
Question three.
你是个好人吗
Are you a good person?
我靠
Holy shit.
我们能停止测试吗
Look, can we stop the test?
你就是个测谎仪
You’re a walking lie detector,
而且我发现问题里全是陷阱
and I just realized this is a fucking minefield.
不 不能停止
No! We can’t stop.
你是个好人吗
Are you a good person?
我想是吧
Yeah. I think so.
第四题
Question four.
如果我没通过测试会怎么样
What will happen to me if I fail your test?
-艾娃 -后果会很严重吗
– Ava… – Will it be bad?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你觉得我会被关停吗
Do you think I might be switched off,
因为我没有达到预期的功能
because I don’t function as well as I’m supposed to?
艾娃 我不知道这个问题的答案
Ava, I don’t know the answer to your question.
这不是由我决定的
It’s not up to me.
为什么由他人决定
Why is it up to anyone?
会有人测试你并把你关停吗
Do you have people who test you and might switch you off?
-不会 -那为什么我会呢
– No, I don’t. – Then why do I?
供电中断 启用备用电源
Power cut. Backup power activated.
我想和你在一起
I wanna be with you.
第五题
Question five.
你想和我在一起吗
Do you want to be with me?
你为什么制♥造♥艾娃
Why did you make Ava?
这个问题好奇怪
That’s an odd question.
你有能力的话 会制♥造♥她吗
Wouldn’t you, if you could?
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我在问你为什么这么做
I’m asking why you did it.
过去几十年已证明高级人工智能的到来
Look, the arrival of strong artificial intelligence
是无法避免的
has been inevitable for decades.
问题只在于”何时”而不是”会不会”
The variable was “when,” not “if.”
艾娃不是一个决定 而是一种进化
So I don’t see Ava as a decision, just an evolution.
我认为下一个型号♥
I think it’s the next model
会成为真正的突破
that’s gonna be the real breakthrough.
奇点时刻
The singularity.
下个型号♥
Next model?
在艾娃之后
After Ava.
你没说过在艾娃之后还会有其它型号♥
I didn’t know there was gonna be a model after Ava.
怎么 你以为非她不可了吗
Yeah, why? You thought she was a one-off?
不是 我知道肯定会有原型机 所以我
No, I knew there must have been prototypes. So I…
我知道她肯定不是第一个 没想到不是最后一个
I knew she wasn’t the first, but I thought maybe the last.
艾娃和你我一样
Well, Ava doesn’t exist in isolation
都不是独♥立♥存在的
any more than you or me.
她只是进程的一部分
She’s part of a continuum.
也有9.6版本等等
So Version 9.6 and so on.
每一次都会更好一些
And each time they get a little bit better.
你每次做出新型号♥时 旧的怎么处理
When you make a new model, what do you do with the old one?

Well, I, uh,
把它们的思想下载下来 把数据解压
download the mind, unpack the data.
然后融进新的系统里
Add in the new routines I’ve been writing.
想融进去就得部分格式化
And to do that you end up partially formatting,
所以记忆就消失了
so the memories go.
但是身体还留着
But the body survives.
艾娃的身体很不错
And Ava’s body is a good one.
你可怜艾娃吗
You feel bad for Ava?
你还是可怜可怜自己吧
Feel bad for yourself, man.
有一天这些人工智能倒回头来看咱们
One day the AIs are gonna look back on us
就像咱们看非洲平原上的那些
the same way we look at fossil skeletons
化石骨架一样
in the plains of Africa.
认为我们是生活在陆地上的
An upright ape, living in dust,
使用粗糙的语言和工具的直立猿
with crude language and tools.
早晚得绝种
All set for extinction.
“我成为了死神 世界的毁灭者”
“I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”
又来了 出口成章先生
There you go again, Mr. Quotable.
又来了 这话不是我说的
There you go again. It’s not my quote.
奥本海默在造出原♥子♥弹♥后说的话
It’s what Oppenheimer said after he made the atomic bomb.
原♥子♥弹♥ 我知道 伙计
The atomic bomb. Yeah, I know what it is, dude.
是不是该添酒了
I’d say we’re about due a refill.
干杯
Bottoms up.
“在战场上 在森林中
“In battle, in the forest,
在山中的悬崖上
on the precipice of the mountain.

On the…
浩瀚的深海中

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 隐形人
Next article 惊声尖叫
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。