和内森一样
Like Nathan.
是的
Yes.
不对
No.
不一样
It’s different.
内森十三岁就写出了蓝皮书的底层代码
Nathan wrote the Blue Book base code when he was 13.
如果你能看懂代码的话
Which, if you understand code,
他的成就堪比莫扎特
what he did was like Mozart or something.
你喜欢莫扎特吗
Do you like Mozart?
我喜欢赶时髦[乐队名]
I like Depeche Mode.
你喜欢内森吗
Do you like Nathan?
当然
Yes, of course.
-内森是你的朋友吗 -朋友
– Is Nathan your friend? – My friend?
我想是吧
I… Yeah, I hope so.
好朋友吗
A good friend?

Um, yeah.
不不不 我是说 不算好朋友
Well, no, no, no, I mean, not a good friend.
好朋友是…
A good friend is, uh…
我们仅仅是刚刚认识
We only just met each other, you know.
所以还需要时间
So it takes time to be able to, um…
去了解对方
to get to know each other, I guess.
供电中断 启用备用电源
Power cut. Backup power activated.
凯勒布
Caleb.
你错了
You’re wrong.
什么错了
Wrong about what?
内森
Nathan.
怎么错了
In what way?
他不是你的朋友
He isn’t your friend.
什么
Excuse me?
抱歉 艾娃 我不明白
I’m sorry, Ava, I don’t understand.
你不应该相信他
You shouldn’t trust him.
不应该相信他说的任何话
You shouldn’t trust anything he says.
电力恢复
Power restored.
我们把我们都知道的书
And if we made a list of books
或者艺术作品都列出来怎么样
or works of art which we both know,
拿这个来当话题不错的
it would form the ideal basis of a discussion.
可以吗
ls that okay?
凯勒布
Caleb?

Yeah.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈的 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Oh, shit! Are you fucking kidding me?
-溅到你身上了吗 -没有 只是
– Did it get on you? – No, no, it’s, uh…
没关系 我来就行了
It’s all right. I got it.
跟她讲话就是浪费时间
Dude, you’re wasting your time talking to her.
她不懂英语 把餐巾给她就行了
She doesn’t understand English. Just give her the napkin.
抱歉
Sorry.
就像是防止泄密的防火墙
It’s like a firewall against leaks.
我可以边吃饭边讲商业机密
It means I can talk trade secrets over dinner
绝对放心 不会泄密
and know it’ll go no further.
这也意味着我无法告诉她
It also means that I can’t tell her that
我很生气 因为她太笨了
I’m pissed when she’s so fucking clumsy
把酒洒在了我的客人身上
that she spills wine over my house guest.
我觉得她感觉出来你很生气了
I think she gets that you’re pissed.
是吗 那正好 因为我就是很生气
Yeah? Good. Because I am pissed.
京子
Hey, Kyoko.
走 走
Go-go.
有趣的是
It’s funny.
你知道吗
You know.
不管你多有钱
No matter how rich you get,
总有些破事 你无法躲开
shit goes wrong. You can’t insulate yourself from it.
我以前以为只有死亡和交税无法避免
I used to think it was death and taxes you couldn’t avoid,
其实是死亡和破事
but it’s actually death and shit.
比如断电
It’s like these power cuts.
你肯定猜不到我在发电系统上砸了多少钱
You would not believe how much I spent on the generator system,
但每天都要来次电力中断
but I keep getting failures every day.
你知道这是为什么吗
Do you know why they happen?
不知道
No.
系统本应是防弹的
The system was supposed to be bulletproof,
但安装系统的人把别处搞错了
but obviously the guys that installed it fucked something up.
你不能叫他们回来吗
Can’t you just get them to come back?
不行 这里有太多机密了
No. There’s too much classified stuff here.
所以工作一完成 我就把他们全杀了
So after the job was done, I just had them all killed.
不管怎么说
Anyway-
今天是你的第二天 哥们
here’s to your second day, buddy.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
怎么样 有什么想告诉我的吗
So how did it go? What do you have to report?
你看到了我们今天的谈话吧
You saw how the day went, didn’t you?
你应该透过监控
I mean, I assume you’re,uh,
看着我们吧
watching on the CCTV.
当然 但我想知道你的想法
Sure. But I want to hear your take on it.
艾娃身上今天
Yeah, there was one
发生了一件有趣的事情
interesting thing that happened with Ava today.
-是吗 -没错
– Yeah? – Yeah.
她开了个玩笑
She made a joke.
对 她用你的话反问你
Right. When she threw your line back at you.
你说你想知道她会怎么选的那句
About being interested to see what she’d choose.
我也注意到了
Yeah, I noticed that, too.
没错 我忍♥不住想
Yeah, and it got me thinking, it’s, uh…
目前为止 可以说这个玩笑
in a way, it’s the best indication of AI
最能体现她是人工智能
that I’ve seen in her so far.
这比其他的表现都复杂
It’s discretely complicated.
好像 她并不封闭自己
It’s like, um… It’s kind of non-autistic.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她会这么做只能是因为
She could only do that with an awareness
知道自己有意识
of her own mind,
并且知道我有意识
and also an awareness of mine.
她当然知道你有意识
Oh, she’s aware of you all right.
那断电的时候呢
And what about the power cut?
-什么 -断电的时候
– Sorry? – The power cut.
我就那部分没看到
It’s the only part that I couldn’t see.
摄像头不工作 我听不到也看不到
Cameras fail, I lose audio, the works.
发生了什么
So what happened?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 断了电她也不说说吗
Nothing? She didn’t remark on it at all?
没有
No.
没什么
Not really.
想看点酷炫的吗
You want to see something cool?
这是艾娃诞生的地方
This is where Ava was created.
去吧 去看看
Go ahead. Take a look.
抱歉
Sorry.
我费了好大劲
If you knew the trouble I had
才能让人工智能读取和复♥制♥面部表情
getting an AI to read and duplicate facial expressions.
你知道我是怎么做到的吗
You know how I cracked it?
你这些成就我全都不知道
I don’t know how you did any of this.
基本上每部手♥机♥
Every cell phone, just about,
都有话筒摄像头和传输数据的方式
has a microphone, camera and a means to transmit data.
所以我打开了这个星球上
So I turned on every microphone and camera
所有的话筒和摄像头
across the entire fucking planet
将数据重定向到蓝皮书 大功告成
and I redirected the data through Blue Book. Boom!
无穷无尽的声音和表情交互资源
Limitless resource of vocal and facial interaction.
你黑了全世界的手♥机♥
You hacked the world’s cell phones?
没错 手♥机♥厂商们都发现了
Yeah. And all the manufacturers knew I was doing it, too.
但他们不能告我
But they couldn’t accuse me
除非承认他们自己也在这么做
without admitting they were doing it themselves.

Here,
这是她的大脑
we have her mind.
定型凝胶
Structured gel.
我不想要线缆
I had to get away from circuitry.
我需要的材料
I needed something that could

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!