闲聊
having a little chat.
真不错
This is cute.
自己创造出来的东西
Is it strange to have made
憎恨自己 很奇怪吗
something that hates you?
你那套魔术师女助手的理论是对的
You were right about the magician’s hot assistant.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
误导
Misdirection.
我撕了她的画
I rip up her picture,
她就可以把这当作我对她残忍♥
which she can then present as an illustration
和她对你的热爱的佐证
of my cruelty to her, and her love for you.
与此同时
At the same time,
我也就有了机会把你俩的行为尽收眼底
it allows me to do this, in full view of you both.
我在屋里装了一个新的摄像头
Place a new camera in the room.
当然是靠电池供电的
Battery powered, of course.
看到没
See it?
接下来
And then…
你要救救我
You have to help me.
我会的
I’m going to.
我们今晚就离开这
We’re getting out of here tonight.
怎么离开
How?
我把内森灌个烂醉
I get Nathan blind drunk.
我拿走他的门卡然后改编
I take his keycard and reprogram
这个地方的所有安保程序
all the security protocols in this place.
等他醒来就会发现自己被锁在里面
When he wakes up, he’s locked inside,
而我们已经逃出去了
and we’ve walked out of here.
我只需要你做一件事
I just need you to do one thing.
今晚十点 引发断电
At 10:00 tonight, trigger a power failure.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
可以
Yes.
-关掉吧 -好的
– Turn it off. – Okay.
你觉得自己很蠢 但你真不该这么想
You feel stupid, but you really shouldn’t,
因为测试人工智能
because proving an AI
这件事本来就有许多问题
is exactly as problematic as you said it would be.
真正的测试到底是什么
What was the real test?

You.
艾娃就是迷宫中的老鼠
Ava was a rat in a maze.
而我给了她一条出路
And I gave her one way out.
为了逃生 她必须利用
To escape, she’d have to use
自我意识 想象力 对他人意识的操控
self-awareness, imagination, manipulation,
性征和同感 她也做到了
sexuality, empathy, and she did.
如果这还不算人工智能的话 什么才算呢
Now, if that isn’t true AI, what the fuck is?
所以我唯一的作用就是被她利用
So my only function was to be someone she could use
帮她逃离
to escape?
没错
Yeah.
你选我也并不是因为我擅长编码
And you didn’t select me because I’m good at coding?
不是
No. Well…
不 但是你还不错
No. I mean, you’re okay.
你的编码能力挺出色的 但是
You’re even pretty good, but…
你是因为我在搜索引擎上搜索的内容才选我的
You selected me based on my search engine inputs.
能看出你是个好孩子
They showed a good kid.
而且没有家人
With no family.
有良好的道德导向
With a moral compass.
也没有女朋友
And no girlfriend.
你是根据我对色情片女主的喜好
Did you design Ava’s face
来设计艾娃的长相的吗
based on my pornography profile?
该死 哥们
Shit, dude.
是不是
Did you?
搜索引擎不是最擅长搜索色情片吗
Hey, if a search engine’s good for anything, right?
我能说一句话吗
Can I just say one thing?
测试很顺利
The test worked.
结果也很成功
It was a success.
艾娃证明自己真的有人工智能
Ava demonstrated true AI
而你也是不可或缺的
and you were fundamental to that.
所以你最好把你和…
So if you can just, for a second, separate…
电力中断 后备电源启动
Power cut. Backup power activated.
看来已经十点了
Well, I guess it’s 10:00.
艾娃会纳闷你跑哪去了
Ava’s gonna be wondering where you are.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
这个计划接下来到底要怎么进行
Now, how was this plan gonna go, anyway?
因为你没解释全
Because you didn’t totally explain.
你准备灌醉我 偷走我的门卡
So you were gonna get me drunk, steal my keycard,
然后改编安保程序
and reprogram the security protocols.
但是把安保程序改成什么样呢
But reprogram them to what?
更改防范戒备程序
To change the lockdown procedure.
这样在断电时不会封锁
So that in the event of a power cut,
而是打开所有的门
instead of sealing, the doors all opened.
没准真能成功呢
Well, that may have just worked.
结果马上见分晓
We’ll find out.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我猜到在断电的时候
I figured you were probably watching us
你可能也在观察我们
during the power cuts.
所以刚才说的事我都做完了
So I already did all those things.
在我昨天灌醉你的时候
When I got you drunk yesterday.
什么
What?
电力恢复
Power restored.

Oh, fuck!
艾娃
Ava.
回你的房♥间去
Go back to your room.
如果我回去的话
If I do,
你还会再让我出来吗
are you ever gonna let me out?
会的
Yes.
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
艾娃 我叫你站住
Ava, I said stop!
艾娃 你干什么 住手 住手
Ava, what are you doing? Stop. Stop.
够了
That’s enough.
好了 够了
All right, that’s enough.
够了
That’s enough!
够了
That’s enough.
我带你回去
I’m taking you back.
好吧
Okay.
这怎么可能
Fucking unreal.
好吧
Okay.
艾娃
Ava.
艾 娃 第 七 次 会 面
艾娃
Ava.
出什么事了
What happened?
你留在这好吗
Will you stay here?
留在这
Stay here?
艾娃
Ava?
艾娃
Ava!
艾娃
Ava!
艾娃
Ava!
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay. Okay.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章隐形人
下一篇文章惊声尖叫
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!