the great dark sea.
在睡梦中 在困惑中
In sleep, in confusion,
在羞愧的深渊中
in the depths of shame.
是之前做的善事保护着我们”
The good deeds a man has done before defend him.
是之前做的善事保护着我们
The good deeds a man has done before defends him.
是之前做的善事
The good deeds a man has done before
保护着我们
defends him.
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
这是普罗米修斯主义
It’s Promethean, man.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
你为什么不放我出去
Why won’t you let me out?
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you why.
因为你很特别
Because you’re very special.
你为什么不放我出去
Why won’t you let me out?
我们还要再重复一遍吗
Are we gonna do this again?
你为什么不放我出去
Why won’t you let me out?
该死 我的卡呢
Oh, fuck. Where’s my card?
该死
Damn it!
-怎么了 内森 -我的钥匙卡不见了
– What’s the problem, Nathan? – I lost my keycard.
你弄丢了
You dropped it.
就在这呢
It’s right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾 娃 第 六 次 会 面
我不知道你去哪了
I didn’t know where you were.
我昨天下午和晚上一直在等你
I waited all yesterday afternoon and all last night.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I wasn’t gonna see you again.
你不准备说点什么吗
Aren’t you gonna say something?
-我在等 -等
– I’m waiting. – Waiting?
-电力中断 -别说话
– Power cut. – Don’t talk.
-备用电源启动 -听着就好
– Backup power activated. – Just listen.
你对内森的判断是对的
You were right about Nathan.
你说的一切都是对的
Everything you said.
他准备怎么处置我
What’s he gonna do to me?
他准备改编你的人工智能
He’s gonna reprogram your AI.
这相当于杀了你
Which is the same as killing you.
凯勒布 你要救我
Caleb, you have to help me.
我会的 咱们今晚就逃出这里
I’m going to. We’re getting out of here tonight.
怎么逃
How?
我把内森灌得烂醉
I get Nathan blind drunk.
然后拿走他的门卡
Then I take his keycard and
改编这里所有的安保程序
reprogram all the security protocols in this place.
等他醒来 就会发现自己被锁在了里面
When he wakes, he’s locked inside,
而我们已经逃出这个地方了
and we’ve walked out of here.
我只需要你做一件事
I just need you to do one thing.
今晚十点 我需要你造成电力中断
At 10:00 tonight, you trigger a power failure.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
可以
Yes.
哥们
Dude.
-你知道今天是什么日子吗 -不知道
– You know what day it is? – No.
你最后一天
It’s your last.
直升机明早八点来接你
Helicopter comes tomorrow morning. 8:00 A.M.
已经整整一周了吗
Wow. Has it been a whole week?
时光飞逝
Time flies.
咱俩这段经历多伟大啊
Man, but what a thing we’ve shared, huh?
以后可以炫耀给子孙们听了
Something to tell the grandchildren, right?
他们还得先签保密协议
After they’ve signed their NDAs.
没错 保密协议
Yeah, their NDAs.
你真搞笑 哥们
Dude, you crack me up, man.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不是想要煽情什么的
I’m not getting all maudlin or anything,
不过我会想念你的
but I’m gonna miss having you around.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
Thanks, man, I appreciate that.
我也得说 非常感谢
Oh, here, let me say, thank you so much
你带我来这里
for bringing me here.
这段旅程♥真♥难忘
It’s been a trip.
没错
Yes, it has.
你知道吗
You know what?
咱们得为此喝上一杯
We need to drink to that.
不 我不用了 你喝吧
Oh, uh, no, I’m good. You go ahead.
怎么了 你不想来一杯吗
What? You don’t want a drink?
不想
No.
要不就换杯啤酒吧
Maybe a beer or something.
凯勒布 你肯定也注意到了 我最近
Caleb, I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’ve been
喝得有点多
somewhat overdoing it recently.
所以我今早起床时就对自己说
So when I woke up this morning, I said,
“够了 该戒酒了”
“That’s it, time to hit the old detox.”
拜托 你开玩笑呢吧
Come on, you’re kidding.
你要让我自斟自饮啊
You’re gonna make me drink alone?
兄弟 你要是想喝得烂醉
Hey, man, you wanna get wasted, you go right ahead,
那你就喝
knock yourself out.
我说真的 但我只吃糙米喝矿泉水
Literally. But I’m on brown rice and mineral water.
那就干杯吧
Cheers, then.
不过
So, anyway,
现在你该告诉我
surely now is when you tell me
艾娃通没通过了
if Ava passed or failed.
没错
Right.
没错
Right.
你是想跟我卖♥♥关子吗
Are you gonna keep me in suspense?
不 不 她的
No, no. Her, uh…
她的人工智能是毫无疑问的
Her AI is beyond doubt.
是吗
Is it?
她通过了
She passed?
是的
Yes.
太棒了
Wow. That’s fantastic.
只不过
Although
老实说 我有点惊讶
I gotta say, I’m a bit surprised.
那个下棋的计算机的问题
I mean, did we ever get past the chess problem,
算解决了吗
as you phrased it?
比如说 你怎么知道一个机器
As in, how do you know if a machine
是在表达一种真实的情感
is expressing a real emotion
还只是在模仿呢
or just simulating one?
艾娃到底是不是
Does Ava actually like you?
真的喜欢你
Or not?
虽然我现在仔细想想
Although, now that I think about it,
还有第三种可能性
there is a third option.
不是她有没有
Not whether she does or does not
喜欢你的能力
have the capacity to like you.
而是她是不是在假装喜欢你
But whether she’s pretending to like you.
假装喜欢我
Pretending to like me?
-她为什么要这么做 -我不知道
– Well, why would she do that? – I don’t know.
也许她觉得可以利用你逃出去
Maybe if she thought of you as a means of escape.
那瓶伏特加好喝吗
How’s that vodka tasting?
哥们
Buddy.
你的脑子太乱了
Your head’s been so fucked with.
我觉得脑子混乱的不是我
I don’t think it’s me whose head is fucked.
这我可说不准 我今早起来看到
I don’t know, man. I woke up this morning to a tape of you
你把自己的胳膊切开还打镜子的录像
slicing your arm open and punching the mirror.
在我看来 你脑子乱得很
You seem pretty fucked up to me.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a bastard.
我能理解你为什么会这么想
Yeah, well, I understand why you’d think that.
但不管你相不相信
But believe it or not,
我才是跟你站在同一战线的人
I’m actually the guy that’s on your side.
跟我来 我来帮你摆脱困境 好吗
Come here. I’m gonna let you off the hook. Okay?
来啊
Come on.
你是谁
Who are you?
你觉得他在看着我们吗
You think he’s watching us right now?
摄像头都开着
The cameras are on.
是 摄像头是开着
Yeah, the cameras are on.
但是他听不到声音
But he doesn’t have an audio feed.
所以他只能看到两个人在聊天
So he just sees two people talking,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!