Fuck them!

Go!
一会儿以前 你在跟谁谈话呢
Who were you talking to a while ago?
你想威胁我
You’re trying to scare me.
是嘛 我成功了吗
Am I succeeding?
不 你没有 所以你最好停止
No, you’re not succeeding. So you just might as well stop it.
你在我的家外面吓不到我
And you’re not scaring me out of my own house.
你不会来这里
And you’re not coming here.
但是我会来 我在来的路上 千真万确
But I am. I’m on my way. You can count on that.
我不会理会我不能回家这点的
I’m past the point of no return.
你知道那是什么时候
Do you know when that is?
那是在旅途中…
That’s the point in a journey…
…人会更期望走回去再从头开始…
…where it’s longer to go back to the beginning…
…而不是继续这样走到终点
…than it is to continue to the end.
这就象…
It’s like…
还记得宇航员碰到麻烦的事吗
Remember when those astronauts got in trouble?
他们在飞向月球途中 碰到了问题
They were going to the moon and something went wrong.
他们不得不回到地球…
They had to get back to Earth…
…他们可以不必理会 不可以回头的要求
…but they had passed the point of no return.
因此他们会在月亮边 想尽一切办法回到地球…
So they had to go all the way around the moon to get back…
…而且他们失去联♥系♥有几个小时了
…and they were out of contact for hours.
所有的人等着看 是否这一堆的死去人会…
Everybody waited to see if a bunch of dead guys in a can…
…从其他地方冒出来
…would pop out the other side.
那就是我
That’s me.
现在在月球的另一面…
On the other side of the moon now…
…失去联♥系♥…
…out of contact…
…而所有的人只能等待 直到我冒出来
…and everybody’s just going to have to wait till I pop out.
警♥察♥在这里
The police are here.
知道吗 蓓丝…
Did you know, Beth…
…在一些南美的国家 那还是合法的…
…that in certain South American countries it’s still legal…
…假如妻子侮辱了丈夫 丈夫可以杀了妻子
…to kill your wife if she insults you?
警♥察♥现在就在这里 我对面就有一个
They’re here right now. I’m looking at one right now.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on the phone.
我们接下来做什么 跟那个韩国人聊聊
-What are we gonna do? -Talk to the Korean guy.
那我们只好开始一家家的敲门了
Then we just start banging on doors.
看什么呢
What is it?
普兰德斯 你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
普兰德斯 我确信那个家伙会同意你用他的厕所
I’m sure the guy will let you use his bathroom.
普兰德斯 你干什么
Prendergast, what are you doing?
我知道那个家伙是谁了
I know who this guy is!
他是谁
Who is he?
他有一块个性化的车牌 那是什么来着
He had a personalized license plate. What the hell was it?
写的是”D-Fens”
It said, “D-Fens.”
防卫
Defense?
是D一横FENS “D-Fens”
D-dash-F-E-N-S. “D-Fens.”
他们都说他要回家 去查查他的地址
They said he was on his way home. Go check out his address.
李先生
Mr. Lee!
防卫
Defense!
停 退后
Hold it! Back up.
你这个聋婊♥子♥ 干嘛挡住我 你有毛病啊
You dumb bitch! You cut me off! What’s wrong with you!
退后 给我让开
Move back! Out of the way!
你算什么 一个蠢猪
What are you, a moron?
如果我在停车场里
If I wanted to be in a parking lot,
我会给你买♥♥张票的 你这个聋婊♥子♥
I’d buy a ticket, you dumb bitch!
嘿 你不能从这走的
You can’t come this way.
你对街道 干了什么
What are you doing?
维修街道 怎么才看起来像修街道的
Fixing the street! What does it look like?
两天前 这里还好好的
Two days ago, it was fine.
你是说 两天就成这样了
You’re saying it fell apart in two days?
是啊 我猜是这样的
Well, I guess so.
饶了我吧 那全是鬼话
Pardon me, but that’s bullshit!
我想知道街道到底怎么了 我不认为有什么问题
I don’t think anything’s wrong with the street.
你们只不过想利用修路 调整你们的预算而已
You’re trying to justify your budgets.
你是傻子吗 我知道其中的道理
-Are you nuts? -I know how it works.
如果你花不掉今年的预算 明年你们就会得不到一分钱
If you don’t spend your budget, you won’t get any money next year.
我想你承认街道根本没什么问题
I want you to admit nothing’s wrong with the street!
去你的 傻子
Fuck you, pal!
你们不能用这些黄灯和大卡车 来留住我们的脚步
You’re not gonna hold us hostage with these yellow lights and big trucks.
我在这只是为了不让人掉进去的 就这些
I’m just here to keep people from falling in. That’s all.
我想从你那知道
I want to hear it from you.
街道到底有什么毛病
What’s wrong with the street?
我不知道 我真不知道 我想应该是通下水道的工作吧
I don’t know. I really don’t. I think it’s a sewer job.
你说谎
You’re lying.
街道怎么了
What’s wrong with the street?
没问题
Nothing.
我早就知道了
I knew it.
你瞧 我早知道路是好的
See, I knew it was fine.
但是我会给你一些可以修理的东西
But I’ll give you something to fix.
噢 天呐 这里
-Oh, Jesus—Here!
嘿Charlie 快看
Hey, Charlie! Oh, please, man!
我们这儿有个大傻子
We got a goddamn nut here!
那家伙在那儿拿着火箭筒
Fucking guy back there with a bazooka!
打开那个东西
Pull that thing off.
哪个东西 那个
-What thing? -That.
然后从后面拉出来 变大了
Then pull on both ends. It gets bigger.
象这样
Like this?
把那个东西推上来 那是瞄准器
Now flip that thing up. It’s your aimer.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
电视上看来的
I saw it on TV.
电影的名字叫什么
What’s the name of the movie?
你在拍的片子的名字是什么
What’s the movie you’re making?
“重建中” 你喜欢吗
Under Construction. You like it?
行啊 那摄像机在哪儿
It’s all right. Where’s the cameras?
有摄像机 退后一点
The cameras are on. Just stand back.
我现在怎么做呢
What do I do now?
看好准星 你瞄准的是什么
Just look through the aimer. What you aiming at?
那边那个黄色的大家伙
That yellow monster down there.
瞄准它 然后扣动扳机 很容易的
Look at it and pull the trigger. It’s really easy.
扳机在哪儿
Trigger?
就是那个东西
That one right there.
但得先瞄准
But aim first, man.
小心
Look out!
什么也没发生 一定是个哑弹
-Nothing happened. -Must have been a dud or something.
真酷
Cool, man!
干什么呢 小心我放狗出来咬你们
What is it? I’ll sic the dog on you!
警♥察♥ 夫人
Police officers, ma’am.
你好吗
How are you?
狗在哪儿呢
Where’s the dog?
死了
He’s dead.
有什么事吗 我们想问你几个问题
-What is it? -We need to ask you some questions.
几个小问题而已 夫人
Just a few questions, ma’am.
有关什么的问题
What kind of questions?
你们来这里有许可证吗
Do you have a warrant?
你请我们进来的
You invited us in.
那我现在请你们出去
Now I’m inviting you out.
你跟威廉·弗斯特是什么关系
What relation are you to William Foster?
你说什么 他是我儿子 我不想你们在这里
What are you saying? He’s my son. I don’t want you here.
过来看看这个 这真让人吃惊
Would you look at this? This is really amazing.
这真令人吃惊
Amazing!
他有别的住处吗 其他可以作为家的地方吗
Does he have another house, another place he might call home?
这是什么东西
Now this is a what?
一条龙吗 别碰它
-A dragon? -Don’t touch that!
为什么他要去别处 这才是他的家
Why would he do that? This is his home.
我想你们可以走了 这个融化了吗
-I want you to go now. -Did this one melt?
那个 不是
That one.
这是个长颈鹿 在喝水
It’s a giraffe, drinking.
那么 所有这些 哪一个你最喜欢
Now, of all of these, which is your very favorite?
目前 我想是这只黄鼠狼
Right now, I think this skunk.
真可爱
That’s lovely.
它不是给画过的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!