Adele? That’s a nice name.
如果我有个小女孩 我也让她叫阿黛尔
If I had a little girl, I’d want her to be named Adele.
-你叫什么名字 -我的
-What’s yours? -Mine?
我的名字叫Mud泥巴
My name is mud.
你的名字不是Mud
Your name is not mud.
我会是Mud 当我太太发现…
It will be when my wife finds out that…
…我还是个警♥察♥
…I’m still a cop.
对不起 让一下
Excuse me.
警官刚要我们回去了
Sergeant just signed us out.
-行了 我们去吃饭 -去哪儿吃呢
-All right, let’s eat. -Where you wanna go?
我们去街角那家去吃那些…
Let’s go around the corner and get one of those…
看我抱着什么
Look what I got!
就叫它 “你好 小狗”
Just call him, “Hi, Puppy.”
你好 小狗
Hi, Puppy.
你好 小狗
Hi, Puppy.
大家全在那儿
There we are! We got everybody there.
大家全在
We got everybody

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!